Straight males: breasts or butt?

Breasts or butt?

• Total voters

mariantos

Gosh are there any guys who look at personality and not butt and breasts. Seems a bit shallow.

Warning!

Message not recommended for people under 18, as it contains some indecent words, behaviors and attitudes that can be easily imitated.

There are men for whom these aspects do not matter too much or not at all, although very few, and there are a few reasons involved. There are those who would put it with anyone, it can be a man, only a hole to have. Yes, there are such people. There are also men who like more masculine women, lacking feminine physical characteristics and including mental and emotional ones.

Personally I am attracted to a woman who is clean, the most important thing, with well-groomed hands, not a fake manicure with witch nails, false eyelashes, fake lips, fake breasts, fake bottom, fake hair or with a layer of plaster on the face of a few centimeters, but be also feminine, gentle, joking, sociable, I don't mind if she's slightly weird, smart, not a scientist, but not to be an airplane catcher. In conclusion she must be clean, natural, open-minded.

Personally I prefer the woman with a bottom not too big (exaggerated) or round, but not to be flat, indicated the heart shape of the buttocks or triangle, I am not attracted to exaggerated breasts (bombs), instead tear drop, relaxed shape slightly elongated and east west, they are pleasant, of medium size obviously. I am not a follower of overly prominent forms, but neither of the lack of forms. Her collarbones may be prominent.

Anyway, if she has all this and proves to me that her personality is cocoa, then I exercise my right to refuse any potential contact in the future, without the right to appeal. Therefore, not everything is limited to feminine forms, but the physical appearance of both men and women matters a lot, before you get to know someone's personality, there are some starting filters, often the physical impact is the precursor of a future interaction between man and woman and at the same time it also determines that a future meeting between the two makes no sense, unfortunately. Obviously there are also several factors involved, and the physical appearance is quite important, at least at first glance.

Any man who is not gay and tells you that he is not interested in your physical appearance should make you think.

The woman is gorgeous and the man has the right to admire this beautiful creation.

As men are attracted to the forms of women, so are you, attracted to the forms of men. You admire and like the man's as*, to touch it, to slap and squeeze his as*, you like a man with a more developed chest, to bite his chest, with time to analyze the shape of the balls, to marvel or laugh at the male organ, no matter how well or not the man manages to hit the nail, for you also the shape, the thickness and the length matter, you have an increased affinity for men taller than you etc.

I'm also sure you'd be more attracted to an normal abdomen than a huge belly to a man, more attracted to a man who has a nice as* than to one who doesn't even have the place where his as* should be, more attracted to a man who has a beautifully contoured chest than to one who has breasts, at least at first glance. I don't include those who marry people their great-grandfather's age for money. I limit myself to normal women.

The thing for you women is that you do not easily manifest these preferences, you control yourself exceptionally, which is to be appreciated. But someone who lives with a woman or stays with different women for certain periods of time, definitely discovers these things. But as I already mentioned, in your case it is the same if he has all the physical attributes and his character is unfriendly.

Not everything comes down to the physical aspect, but for the easier initiation of a potential relationship between man and woman, this is a factor that contributes a lot. Therefore, I think it is not superficial at all to be attracted to the physique of the opposite sex, as long as you do not make an obsession with it obviously. In the long run, however, physical appearance loses its color and there are other attributes that prevail, that matter, that are essential for maintaining a healthy and lasting relationship.

TripleOG

Preference changes with each woman. Much more comes into play, physically.

OccamzRazer

Warning!

Message not recommended for people under 18, as it contains some indecent words, behaviors and attitudes that can be easily imitated.

There are men for whom these aspects do not matter too much or not at all, although very few, and there are a few reasons involved. There are those who would put it with anyone, it can be a man, only a hole to have. Yes, there are such people. There are also men who like more masculine women, lacking feminine physical characteristics and including mental and emotional ones.

Personally I am attracted to a woman who is clean, the most important thing, with well-groomed hands, not a fake manicure with witch nails, false eyelashes, fake lips, fake breasts, fake bottom, fake hair or with a layer of plaster on the face of a few centimeters, but be also feminine, gentle, joking, sociable, I don't mind if she's slightly weird, smart, not a scientist, but not to be an airplane catcher. In conclusion she must be clean, natural, open-minded.

Personally I prefer the woman with a bottom not too big (exaggerated) or round, but not to be flat, indicated the heart shape of the buttocks or triangle, I am not attracted to exaggerated breasts (bombs), instead tear drop, relaxed shape slightly elongated and east west, they are pleasant, of medium size obviously. I am not a follower of overly prominent forms, but neither of the lack of forms. Her collarbones may be prominent.

Anyway, if she has all this and proves to me that her personality is cocoa, then I exercise my right to refuse any potential contact in the future, without the right to appeal. Therefore, not everything is limited to feminine forms, but the physical appearance of both men and women matters a lot, before you get to know someone's personality, there are some starting filters, often the physical impact is the precursor of a future interaction between man and woman and at the same time it also determines that a future meeting between the two makes no sense, unfortunately. Obviously there are also several factors involved, and the physical appearance is quite important, at least at first glance.

Any man who is not gay and tells you that he is not interested in your physical appearance should make you think.

The woman is gorgeous and the man has the right to admire this beautiful creation.

As men are attracted to the forms of women, so are you, attracted to the forms of men. You admire and like the man's as*, to touch it, to slap and squeeze his as*, you like a man with a more developed chest, to bite his chest, with time to analyze the shape of the balls, to marvel or laugh at the male organ, no matter how well or not the man manages to hit the nail, for you also the shape, the thickness and the length matter, you have an increased affinity for men taller than you etc.

I'm also sure you'd be more attracted to an normal abdomen than a huge belly to a man, more attracted to a man who has a nice as* than to one who doesn't even have the place where his as* should be, more attracted to a man who has a beautifully contoured chest than to one who has breasts, at least at first glance. I don't include those who marry people their great-grandfather's age for money. I limit myself to normal women.

The thing for you women is that you do not easily manifest these preferences, you control yourself exceptionally, which is to be appreciated. But someone who lives with a woman or stays with different women for certain periods of time, definitely discovers these things. But as I already mentioned, in your case it is the same if he has all the physical attributes and his character is unfriendly.

Not everything comes down to the physical aspect, but for the easier initiation of a potential relationship between man and woman, this is a factor that contributes a lot. Therefore, I think it is not superficial at all to be attracted to the physique of the opposite sex, as long as you do not make an obsession with it obviously. In the long run, however, physical appearance loses its color and there are other attributes that prevail, that matter, that are essential for maintaining a healthy and lasting relationship.
Wow, your writing style here is both eloquent and funny, well done

mariantos

Wow, your writing style here is both eloquent and funny, well done

Appreciate, thank you!

I believe that Elize's question or statement should not be treated too rigorously, nor should it be spared. So I tried to combine the useful with the pleasant by exposing concrete facts.

OP
B

baccheion

Warning!

Psst.. her response was woman talk for "has neither".

JamesGatz

What was the effect of mostly milk? DHT? Progesterone? Something else?

I am unsure. That's what I am weakly trying to figure out via this poll. I wonder if there's a hormonal aspect.
I get most of my protein from dairy (mostly low-fat milk and full-fat cheese - Parmigiano-Reggiano - I should mention that if I consume too much full-fat dairy and/or ice cream especially - I get estrogenic symptoms) - I get high DHT from eating like this along with higher amounts of fructose (My DHT plummets on low fructose and too much starch) - The easiest way to tell will be the appearance of your body imo - When I'm High DHT - NONE of my old clothes will fit me (had to start buying Big and Tall clothes because of this) - the size of my shoulders, chest, and back will expand considerably while my waist will look more or less the same. My lower back seems to get a lot stronger and pushes my rib cage so that it is facing straight/upward rather than downward and expands - I feel a lot stronger mentally and physically and my posture gets a lot better. When I'm low DHT it's a lot harder to have proper posture and it feels like I have a weak lower back/retracted stance.

I can give you a meal that easily gets me to this state if you want to test it - Low-fat sugared milk with white rice (salted) with melted Parmigiano-Reggiano with mexican coca-cola and pineapple after. Pineapple gives me a good DHT increase from most fruit I ate partly because it cleans up my intestines and gut so well and high in maganese and copper

Last edited:

JamesGatz

whys coffee and OJ lower dht or trigger that?

also, how come it doesnt seem to change for me? i've had a fast metabolism and a slow one, but what i look for doesnt change... ive always liked the bbw types, and the slim thicc types, and even the very slim waist with butt/boob implants type... and i like women in the 20-60 age range... obviously not everyone but there's some very attractive older women like demi moore i think isnt she 58 or something.
For me it's higher amounts. Lower amounts of OJ or coffee affect my DHT positively for what I assume is that low amounts of progesterone increase DHT. I see this topic debated a lot on the forum on whether higher amounts of Progesterone is anti-androgenic, but for me personally anything more than 1 cup of OJ or 1 cup of coffee in one sitting will begin to lower my androgenic traits and give me high-progesterone features, which I'm not fond of.

Dr. B

For me it's higher amounts. Lower amounts of OJ or coffee affect my DHT positively for what I assume is that low amounts of progesterone increase DHT. I see this topic debated a lot on the forum on whether higher amounts of Progesterone is anti-androgenic, but for me personally anything more than 1 cup of OJ or 1 cup of coffee in one sitting will begin to lower my androgenic traits and give me high-progesterone features, which I'm not fond of.
whys coffee do it, is it the caffeine that's progesterone like?

OP
B

baccheion

I get most of my protein from dairy (mostly low-fat milk and full-fat cheese - Parmigiano-Reggiano - I should mention that if I consume too much full-fat dairy and/or ice cream especially - I get estrogenic symptoms) - I get high DHT from eating like this along with higher amounts of fructose (My DHT plummets on low fructose and too much starch) - The easiest way to tell will be the appearance of your body imo - When I'm High DHT - NONE of my old clothes will fit me (had to start buying Big and Tall clothes because of this) - the size of my shoulders, chest, and back will expand considerably while my waist will look more or less the same. My lower back seems to get a lot stronger and pushes my rib cage so that it is facing straight/upward rather than downward and expands - I feel a lot stronger mentally and physically and my posture gets a lot better. When I'm low DHT it's a lot harder to have proper posture and it feels like I have a weak lower back/retracted stance.

I can give you a meal that easily gets me to this state if you want to test it - Low-fat sugared milk with white rice (salted) with melted Parmigiano-Reggiano with mexican coca-cola and pineapple after. Pineapple gives me a good DHT increase from most fruit I ate partly because it cleans up my intestines and gut so well and high in maganese and copper
So did all/mostly milk cause DHT to go down or up?

How did DHEA alter the orange juice effect? That is, I wonder if it's enough to even it all out.

What quantities for that recipe? For example, how many cups of (1%?) milk and how much sugar? Etc..

Last edited:

Forsythia

Exactly! Of course, there is a lot of sense in accepting a person as they come. Because none of us is perfect. Apparently, according to the men in this thread, I am too tall, my breasts are too small and my **** is too flat. Well, that's just the way I was born. But every time I look in the mirror, I see beauty. I am beautiful, just as I am. Warts and all.
I will get my validation from myself, not from men who just see us as ***s and **** and whether we are fuckable.

Summer

If a woman has a nice behind, breast size is irrelevant to me.

And just to be clear, I’ve never had my T levels checked. I’m fairly certain I too estrogenic though.

JamesGatz

So did all/mostly milk cause DHT to go down or up?

What quantities for that recipe? For example, how many cups of (1%?) milk and how much sugar? Etc..
all/mostly milk causes it to go up for me (as long as not all of it is full-fat), I kind of just wing it, but let me try to approximate it for you -

It's about:
1-2 cups of 2% A2 Milk (I should stress that A2 milk helps me a lot with DHT) with 1 Tablespoon white sugar

White rice (When cooked it takes up about 1/4-1/3 the size of a full-sized standard plate that's how I measure it)

1-2 Tablespoons of Parmigiano-Reggiano melted on top of the White Rice (Well salted with pickling salt - I'm not sure how much I add I measure it by sprinkling it 3-4 times with my fingers - enough to taste)

then I eat

about 1/4 or 1/3 of a pineapple, (It definitely has to be ripe - I get minor inflammatory symptoms from pineapple even when completely ripe, but I do like pineapple a lot for DHT so I still eat it every day - that I chase with the coke or a little bit of coffee if I don't have coke)

A quarter or Half a bottle of Mexican Coke (This helps me a lot with DHT and also chases any inflammation caused by the pineapple)

That's about it. Even if you don't have access to everything here I would say the things that helped me the most with DHT is SUGARED low-fat A2 milk, Mexican coke, and Pineapple - Those 3 things are my golden goose to high androgens.

whys coffee do it, is it the caffeine that's progesterone like?
I believe so. Caffeine helps me a lot with raising DHT in caffeinated pills or drinks I buy (caffeine content usually being a lot lower than coffee), but with coffee I have to split it in smaller amounts because larger doses will get me to progesterone state that is too high for my liking

Last edited:
OP
B

baccheion

Exactly! Of course, there is a lot of sense in accepting a person as they come. Because none of us is perfect. Apparently, according to the men in this thread, I am too tall, my breasts are too small and my **** is too flat. Well, that's just the way I was born. But every time I look in the mirror, I see beauty. I am beautiful, just as I am. Warts and all.
I will get my validation from myself, not from men who just see us as ***s and **** and whether we are fuckable.
A woman can (easily) thicken up if she desires. Would you like to know how? I ask first, as there seems to be an obsession among women with doing the opposite.

OP
B

baccheion

all/mostly milk causes it to go up for me (as long as not all of it is full-fat), I kind of just wing it, but let me try to approximate it for you -

It's about:
1-2 cups of 2% A2 Milk (I should stress that A2 milk helps me a lot with DHT) with 1 Tablespoon white sugar

White rice (When cooked it takes up about 1/4-1/3 the size of a full-sized standard plate that's how I measure it)

1-2 Tablespoons of Parmigiano-Reggiano melted on top of the White Rice (Well salted with pickling salt - I'm not sure how much I add I measure it by sprinkling it 3-4 times with my fingers - enough to taste)

then I eat

about 1/4 or 1/3 of a pineapple, (It definitely has to be ripe - I get minor inflammatory symptoms from pineapple even when completely ripe, but I do like pineapple a lot for DHT so I still eat it every day - that I chase with the coke or a little bit of coffee if I don't have coke)

A quarter or Half a bottle of Mexican Coke (This helps me a lot with DHT and also chases any inflammation caused by the pineapple)

That's about it. Even if you don't have access to everything here I would say the things that helped me the most with DHT is SUGARED low-fat A2 milk, Mexican coke, and Pineapple - Those 3 things are my golden goose to high androgens.

I believe so. Caffeine helps me a lot with raising DHT in caffeinated pills or drinks I buy (caffeine content usually being a lot lower than coffee), but with coffee I have to split it in smaller amounts because larger doses will get me to progesterone state that is too high for my liking
When doing all/mostly milk it was 1% A2 milk? How many cups? What else?

JamesGatz

When doing all/mostly milk it was 1% A2 milk? How many cups? What else?
It is mostly 2% A2 Milk - I don't have 1% available where I live - It's about 6 cups a day

this helps keeps my DHT high - I'll try to be more specific:

Low PUFA
Lower-fat and Higher-Protein

Gelatin (a big one)
Sugared Low-fat A2 Milk
Ensuring I'm not drinking too much liquids (got to have a little hot, salted starch in most of my meals otherwise I feel off even if I consume enough salt - I do white rice or sourdough bread)
Mexican Coke
Coffee (in limited amounts - too much kills my DHT)
Pineapple (Keeping my bowels clean in general - this is a big help)
Adequate salt
Fresh-Squeezed OJ in regulated amounts (too much OJ or store-bought OJ that isn't fresh kills my DHT for sure)
Fresh-Squeezed Tangerines (a little inflammatory for me, so I don't eat too often)

All cotton clothing (a polyester blend or polyester clothing and any artificial fibers kill my DHT and raise estradiol for me - it is not placebo)
Low-EMF exposure (Blue light kills my DHT - Watching TV raises estrogen/Kills my DHT, keeping a phone in my pocket will destroy my DHT levels - it is not placebo, I filter out blue light on all my devices)

That's all I got - all of these things I do everyday helped me out a lot in optimizing DHT

lvysaur

I don't know what my T levels are on an ongoing basis, but I definitely believe the women I am attracted to change somewhat based on how I am physically and mentally feeling. When I am feeling the most confident, aggressive, and energetic (which is probably higher T) I am attracted to curvier women, and during the periods I get more introspective and emotional (so maybe higher estrogen or serotonin state?) I gravitate toward more slender women. Regardless of body type though, I am always, no matter what, attracted to youthful faces around the early to mid-twenties.
this x100 except one thing

I doubt T levels = aggression. I think high T = non-aggressive, unless there's an explicit tangible reason to be aggressive.

Making aggressive comments in the absence of an instigator (high E?) and not responding to aggression (low T?)
I think high T is *assertive*, in a constructive way to reach a tangible individual goal. And outside of that stuff, it's not really aggressive. If you really think about it, aggression on its own serves almost no purpose, it almost feels like a primitive throwback that we have.

the confidence/energetic you mention are totally separate from aggression, and maybe even opposed to it, since aggression is usually reactive.

OP
B

baccheion

I doubt T levels = aggression. I think high T = non-aggressive, unless there's an explicit tangible reason to be aggressive.

Making aggressive comments in the absence of an instigator (high E?) and not responding to aggression (low T?)
I think high T is *assertive*, in a constructive way to reach a tangible individual goal. And outside of that stuff, it's not really aggressive. If you really think about it, aggression on its own serves almost no purpose, it almost feels like a primitive throwback that we have.

the confidence/energetic you mention are totally separate from aggression, and maybe even opposed to it, since aggression is usually reactive.
Testosterone and DHT are associated with dopamine, a euphoriant. That is the state of a higher T male (mild euphoria; loosely similar to gay, especially as oxytocin increases DHT). When dopamine (ie, T + DHT) goes high, one symptom is aggression.

korpesh

Yep, completely agree. The state I was thinking of would be better described as assertive rather than aggressive. When I'm in that frame of mind I'm much more likely to actually initiate conversation with a woman I don't know, in a very positive tone, and there's no hostility to it, just majorly calm confidence.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals