Straight males: breasts or butt?

Breasts or butt?

• Total voters

maxpower

It is mostly 2% A2 Milk - I don't have 1% available where I live - It's about 6 cups a day

this helps keeps my DHT high - I'll try to be more specific:

Low PUFA
Lower-fat and Higher-Protein

Gelatin (a big one)
Sugared Low-fat A2 Milk
Ensuring I'm not drinking too much liquids (got to have a little hot, salted starch in most of my meals otherwise I feel off even if I consume enough salt - I do white rice or sourdough bread)
Mexican Coke
Coffee (in limited amounts - too much kills my DHT)
Pineapple (Keeping my bowels clean in general - this is a big help)
Adequate salt
Fresh-Squeezed OJ in regulated amounts (too much OJ or store-bought OJ that isn't fresh kills my DHT for sure)
Fresh-Squeezed Tangerines (a little inflammatory for me, so I don't eat too often)

All cotton clothing (a polyester blend or polyester clothing and any artificial fibers kill my DHT and raise estradiol for me - it is not placebo)
Low-EMF exposure (Blue light kills my DHT - Watching TV raises estrogen/Kills my DHT, keeping a phone in my pocket will destroy my DHT levels - it is not placebo, I filter out blue light on all my devices)

That's all I got - all of these things I do everyday helped me out a lot in optimizing DHT
DHT powder ?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I’m definitely a boobs guy.

If I was to rank women feature

Face , then boobs, toned stomach not a six pack, legs and then butt. With the butt size it doesn’t matter to me. just in shape and I’m happy.

The face and boobs have a halo effect on how I perceive how attractive I see a woman.

lvysaur

why is foot fetish correlated to T?
It's not, but I think some morons on the internet probably equate "liking feet also" with "foot fetish", and label the former people as "fetishists"
There's nothing wrong with liking a part of a woman's body, including feet, and IMO it's kind of weird to have no attraction whatsoever to a woman's feet (just like her butt or chest or stomach)

A fixation on feet specifically would be weird. An ability to be turned on by any part of a woman is probably high T

for the OP question, hips > breasts > butt
I care about the width and shape of the hips, not how backwardly-protrusive it is

Vanset

It's not, but I think some morons on the internet probably equate "liking feet also" with "foot fetish", and label the former people as "fetishists"
There's nothing wrong with liking a part of a woman's body, including feet, and IMO it's kind of weird to have no attraction whatsoever to a woman's feet (just like her butt or chest or stomach).
Yeah I have always found it weird how there are men who not only don't find nice, well taken care of female feet at least somewhat attractive, but actually find them unattractive and are repulsed by them. How is it different from liking female hands or just about any other female body part? Or women finding male hands attractive? I personally find feet very attractive, given they look the way I like it, but still less than boobs or butt, legs etc.

To answer op's question, for me it's butt and I actually prefer small/smaller butts.

Last edited:

FitnessMike

face

Frankdee20

I’d rather she have a decent butt and lacking on top, because I have had the other way and then when you are hitting it from the back and see the no ****, it’s a turn off

Frankdee20

I have regular T and if a chick has great feet, and pristine open toe game going, that’s sexy as ****…..I’ll stick her whole foot in my mouth as shes getting the D

Frankdee20

I'm not seeing a midriff option
I like a wide hip to waist ratio, makes them very attractive because nature intended that for child rearing…women are supposed to have wider pelvic bones

Santosh

I am wondering if there's a connection between testosterone and preference. Lower means below the average for your age range.

I have been both low T and extremely high T thanks to exogenous T in a two year span, so I can provide a meaningful feedback :

T doesn't influence my preference, I have always prefered butt.
On high T, there is just more lust and a craving for butt, whereas when T is low butt are just attractive and non-essential.

Santosh

It's not specifically correlated to feet, high T just amplifies everything that is randomly sexual / sensual.

When on high T dose, I want to lick feet during sex, I can lick the anus for hours, nothing coming from women seems unappetizing,

When having low T, I can be turned off by a vagina smelling anything more than soap.

Peater

It's not specifically correlated to feet, high T just amplifies everything that is randomly sexual / sensual.

When on high T dose, I want to lick feet during sex, I can lick the anus for hours, nothing coming from women seems unappetizing,

When having low T, I can be turned off by a vagina smelling anything more than soap.

Wonder how much of that T aromatised to E...

Vanset

based and true

Peater

Butt for me but not these huge bloated gelatinous things that are popular now...pert and shapely for me please. Boobs are nice but again, same criteria. Huge fake ones do nothing for me at all.

-Luke-

I'm a straight male and have a butt, but no breasts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals