Suggested Timespan under Red Light for x ray remediation

Karmeleon

Hi folks,

Does anyone know how long one should stay under red light, chicken lamp, or far/near infrared after inevitable dentist x-rays?
I got one one, as it is a mandatory legal issue in austria for root canal treatment for serious tooth inflammation, about 45 minutes ago, the dentist was quick and i live near the dental office.

Anyone interested, haidut's formula as 1g niacinamide + 1g inosine has worked as a charm until now, amazing how it disabled the excess adrenalin from the anxiety and the numbing shot. I added 2 red bulls, one before, one after for the caffeine, sugar and taurine. Also did a full dose of cortinon+, and extra progest-e rubbed into gums now.
Feeling quite better than expected, let's see how it'll go when then numbing subsides.

Thanks!

Bliss

Depends on your device and how far away from it you are.… check the manual. You don’t want to overdo it, too much can be detrimental.

OP
K

Karmeleon

Depends on your device and how far away from it you are.… check the manual. You don’t want to overdo it, too much can be detrimental.
I don't own a device, i just have a chicken brooder lamp or medical infra red bulb put into another lamps socket, so i wasn't so sure how long, of course watching not getting to hot, it would be ok to sit under it, in about 40-60cm distance from above the head.

I just set under it yesterday until it became uncomfortable, about 35-40 minutes, and today feel pretty ok. Just ****88 up by the massive dose of lidocain the dentist used, my face and body still feels numb a bit. Today i made some veal liver and ate just light foods, to not disturb or stress anything more than absolutely necessary. I hope its enough for mitigation any possible x-ray damage. But the tooth, or better jaw, under it was pretty decently damaged and infected. It was stinking and had some sulfury odour when the dentist killed it open, and drained the pus. If this was it than i would be so immensely happy, but i guess the coming week will tell.

Thanks by the way for well meant words, i am pretty anxious about damn x ray damage...

Peatress

Red light treatment is most effective within the hour of exposure according to Ray. I don't recall him mentioning the duration of treatment.

I would also add vitamin E

OP
K

Karmeleon

Red light treatment is most effective within the hour of exposure according to Ray. I don't recall him mentioning the duration of treatment.

Hi peatress, thank you for your answer, i didn't find any time duration either so i went by feeling. I think i went under the red light within the hour timeframe and sat under it for a little over 30 mins, and rubbed a full dose of mitolipin on both sides of my face about in shooting line of xray machine angle.

What's weird is, that i could still feel some of the lidocain in my face and its also a bit of a numb feeling, just like an hour after the dentist shot, in the whole body/skin? Should it do that, that long?

What worked extremely well against the shaking and very high adrenalin feeling after the dentist (i was seeing stars at that moment o_O...), was haidut's suggestion of 1g niacinamide and 1g inosine before and after xray. Completely eliminated it in 3 minutes, before I couldn't drive my car for sure, but then, completely normal and capable. Amazing.
I also did the low dose dhea as 5x drops cortinon+ afterwards.

I am still taking some amoxicillin as pus was coming out of the tooth and the dentist also suggested to continue amoxicillin for a week.
Maybe those two interact somehow? Amoxicillin is 500mg x3 per day, not huge but big dose.

OP
K

Karmeleon

And some little update... I did find some white blemish, dead skin stuff on the roof and sides of my mouth, does nothing when scraped, seems to gotten a little hit of leukoplakia too, as i dont think its thrush/ candida because it doesn't hurt or bleed and i was sucking some aspirin today, which eliminated any candida i had ever before. Damn

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals