T higher than baseline after T cycle

blackface

Just look at my comment above:

I spent like half an hour mixing it warming the base with warm water and dont think it fully dissolved because I could see some powderish white dots in the vim E but the important thing is to not have chunks of it otherwise it will get stuck in the dropper. I mix the bottle well before taking it every morning and works for me.
Its not coincidental that ray peat had a patent with this combination.

Check this out:

Oral testosterone + vitamin E may treat NAFLD, NASH, cirrhosis in humans

"...The T formulation (LPCN 1144) used in the human studies below was in the form of the undecanoate ester mixed with a "proprietary" lipid emulsion, which allows that T to avoid first-pass metabolism through the liver and reach the systemic circulation through the lymphatic system. If that description sounds familiar, it is probably because Peat's product Progest-E is based on the same idea and Peat has been speaking for decades about combining steroids with longer chain fats as a method of achieve high bioavailability of steroids when used orally. To make matters even more suspiciously plagiaristic, one of the studies administered the T formulation together with vitamin E and found that the beneficial effects were even stronger."
Have you the tried the vitamin E version trandermally (aka on the balls)? I will most likely buy the Tocovit as well since there is no other option.

Last edited:

JCub369

Just look at my comment above:

I spent like half an hour mixing it warming the base with warm water and dont think it fully dissolved because I could see some powderish white dots in the vim E but the important thing is to not have chunks of it otherwise it will get stuck in the dropper. I mix the bottle well before taking it every morning and works for me.
Its not coincidental that ray peat had a patent with this combination.

Check this out:

Oral testosterone + vitamin E may treat NAFLD, NASH, cirrhosis in humans

"...The T formulation (LPCN 1144) used in the human studies below was in the form of the undecanoate ester mixed with a "proprietary" lipid emulsion, which allows that T to avoid first-pass metabolism through the liver and reach the systemic circulation through the lymphatic system. If that description sounds familiar, it is probably because Peat's product Progest-E is based on the same idea and Peat has been speaking for decades about combining steroids with longer chain fats as a method of achieve high bioavailability of steroids when used orally. To make matters even more suspiciously plagiaristic, one of the studies administered the T formulation together with vitamin E and found that the beneficial effects were even stronger."
Hi There, sorry to bother. So is this as simple as taking 3.5 of T powder and mixing + warming it in your TocoVit? Can you do this with anything other than TocoVit? If so what would you use? Also would this be suppressive at those dosages ( 28mg ). Thank you :)

OP
A

Arnau

Hi There, sorry to bother. So is this as simple as taking 3.5 of T powder and mixing + warming it in your TocoVit? Can you do this with anything other than TocoVit? If so what would you use? Also would this be suppressive at those dosages ( 28mg ). Thank you :)
Yeah thats what I did regarding mixing T base with tocovit. I tried it with dmso also but I like more the effects with the vit e, at least for me the effects seem to last longer, with the dmso is potent but short lived.
Regarding the suppresion it can be supressive I guess with this dosage but I have not experienced any bad side effects yet, my testicles seem to be the same as always. I take a gram of pregnenolone every week or two weeks also.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals