Tetracyclines (and A Few Other Antibiotics) As A Cure For Cancer

Mastemah

barefooter said:
post 109462
haidut said:
post 107905 For chronic back pain (which is related to endotoxin) a human study found that 2-3 months duration are needed to successfully treat it

Interesting, that's the first I've heard of that, but I'm not really surprised. Can you share any links/studies about this? I used to have mild chronic low back pain, which I always figured was from office work and sitting too much. I sit just as much now and haven't improved my posture, and I rarely have back pain anymore.

Hey there. Im a Neuropath that teaches with Z health Performance. Theres a couple a posts on drills that might fix you back pain. We specialize in pain and there are several issues that can contribute that are not diet related but sensory motor. Heres a link to one of them. I have more from Dr Cobbs blog if you want to try them :)

http://zhealtheducation.com/episode-71- ... -mid-back/

Last edited by a moderator:

supercoolguy

narouz said:
post 68547 I'm not entirely sure it was progesterone,
but I think so.
He was talking about topically treating...what?...
it was either suspicious moles/spots
or maybe just age spots...I think it was the former.

I think I may have it in some notes I made.
But it stuck in my head because it seemed kinda weird.
Probably that nutty Roseanne Barr-like woman interrupted him
as he was trying to explain why one should do it like that... :cry:
Every time I hear those Jersey gals call in. I want to jump out the window because they don't shut-up..... And let RP help them. Then they don't seem to understand anyway.

Velve921

So I ordered 500mg pills before I read the dosage suggestions on the forum...I have an excessive urination issue that I can't shake for 5 years now...70x a day. Would 500mg a day be still considered an excessive dose for my issue?

artemis

bluewren said:
post 116468 Any suggestions for buying inexpensive Tetracycline online?
AllDayChemist has doxy for .17 cents a pill, shipping is $15. I just ordered a 30-day supply for $20 total.

Velve921

Just an update, I've been going 13 days on tetracycline...first 7 days I did 80mg 3x a day so close to 250mg a day. Since then i've gone upto 160mg 3x a day so close to 500mg a day. So far I've not seen any changes. Anyone have experience with dosing and duration? Has anyone gone over 500mg a day and for longer than 2 weeks?

Love to hear anyones experiences.

Thanks!

michael94

Ewlevy, that's a pretty high dose. Any reason you decided to go so high? I'd personally be a bit more cautious because I'm not sure of any long terms studies on doses that large. The one's I've seen are 100-200mg as an antimicrobial dose and 40-50mg as a preferred line of treatment ( save severe cases like cancer ) due to having anti-inflammatory and heavy metal chelation properties without affecting the gut microbiota. Here's a few of the studies I ran across from scrounging pubmed on sub-antimicrobial doxycycline. Basically all of them deal with acne/periodontitis related inflammation but some of the general anti-inflammatory actions are also highlighted.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26091383
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/mi/2015/329418/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11022778

And confirming Haidut's post on page 2, doxycycline seems to have a strong chelating action on iron and aluminum in the body.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article ... 55/?page=3

It's a photocopy of a text, here's the important bit:

l8k1n6x.png

They cited these two papers but I can't find the full texts anywhere online, may have to go to the library and try and grab them unless anyone else has access.

g2UvkuG.png

Velve921

I started with 250mg a day because that seemed low compared to what online dosages had recommended such as 500mg 2-4x daily. After one week I increased to 500mg total per day because I had seen no change. My urination has been chronic for 5 years with a high of 70x a day. I viewed myself as someone with a serious issue hence why I've intensified the dose.

I had not heard feedback from many people until you so thank you for your thoughts!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I started with 250mg a day because that seemed low compared to what online dosages had recommended such as 500mg 2-4x daily. After one week I increased to 500mg total per day because I had seen no change. My urination has been chronic for 5 years with a high of 70x a day. I viewed myself as someone with a serious issue hence why I've intensified the dose.

I had not heard feedback from many people until you so thank you for your thoughts!

What are these places that recommend 500mg doxycycline several timea a day?!? Even the pancreatic cancer studies used the human equivalent of under 800mg daily. At multi gram doses per day doses doxycycline may have liver toxic effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am not using doxycycline...it's been tetracycline.

Still, that is a very high dose even for cancer. You said excessive urination was the issue right? What led you believe that it would be effective for those issues?

Velve921

To be honest, as I've tried virtually almost everything Peat has discussed, eliminating abnormal amounts of bacteria if overgrowth is the issue made sense to me. I am desparate as I've tried most combinations of foods and supplementation and still cannot dimish this excessive urination issue after 5 years.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
To be honest, as I've tried virtually almost everything Peat has discussed, eliminating abnormal amounts of bacteria if overgrowth is the issue made sense to me. I am desparate as I've tried most combinations of foods and supplementation and still cannot dimish this excessive urination issue after 5 years.

Have you tried cyproheptadine? It is known to decrease excessive urination. Don't know about specific dose but I'd start at 4mg in the late afternoon but not at night since the drowsiness can carry over to the next day.

Velve921

Yes, I currently take cyproheptadine at 1mg per day...at one point I tried 4mg per night and saw no difference in urination. So I've been in a holding pattern with 1mg as its enough to be relaxing but still have to wake up and urinate 2-3x a night. I have to sleep face down on a curvy pillow otherwise I would still have to urinate 1x an hour if not more at night. So virtually I have to lay flat on my privates to compress the bladder.

it is a remedy for urinary infections. Ray is not big on iodine but 1g of potassium iodide per day for a few days can resolve a lot of hidden urinary infections. It has a long history of safety. It is NOT Lugols, it is pure potassium iodide.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals