The 15 Minute City

Momma

I don't think so. (Structure and function are interdependent. RP).

Although most of us must forge and sharpen all 3.
Peat isn’t my source here. God’s design is.

Momma

I don't think so. (Structure and function are interdependent. RP).

Although most of us must forge and sharpen all 3.
Look at an aging person. Who’s point does that support?

As the body becomes feeble; i see a source of wisdom, humility and “strength”.
Overlooking our resources in the aged is one of the societal problems which has weakened us as a whole. Especially in the west.

Last edited:
OP
P

Peatress

There's already Lake Nona. (Clintons involved)

with EV planes.
Yep - Democrat/republican makes no difference. Difference sides of the same coin. I posted the trump one to illustrate that point because some people are under the impression that things will be better once the republicans get into power.

HeyThere

Look at an aging person. Who’s point does that support?

As the body becomes feeble; i see a source of wisdom, humility and “strength”.

I would sooner see it as "resigning". Depression on different levels.

HeyThere

What this makes me realize is this: Our time on earth here is limited. Reincarnation, sure, but one would hope you don't get immediately reincarnated to go right back into this crap. It can/should make you focus more on what's important, and to focus on the reward of the afterlife more since this life looks like it will eventually become a massive burden and psychologically heavy and oppressively destructive to the mind and body. WHY any god would let this happen to innocent people is beyond my comprehension, but meh... it is what it is I guess. *shrug*

HeyThere

What this makes me realize is this: Our time on earth here is limited. Reincarnation, sure, but one would hope you don't get immediately reincarnated to go right back into this crap. It can/should make you focus more on what's important, and to focus on the reward of the afterlife more since this life looks like it will eventually become a massive burden and psychologically heavy and oppressively destructive to the mind and body. WHY any god would let this happen to innocent people is beyond my comprehension, but meh... it is what it is I guess. *shrug*

Here's Part 2

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1644241805905371136

OP
P

Peatress

Shitty weather and the Brits can't get away - there will be war!

FaYing

It's not about preferring to ride bicycle, walk or drive any brand of cars, it's about NO freedom to choose to ride bicycle, walk or drive any brand of cars. The next generations will be deprived of such rights if their prior generations are submissive.

Momma

74BA3D8E-0FEE-49AC-8C20-46ACE268AE6F.png

Momma

Aww, how cute. People standing up for their rights as if it does 1 molecule of good.
Awww. That’s the spirit. You must feel so good about yourself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom