The reason that people gain bodyfat is because they are liars

mostlylurking

"Fat loss will come when a person is at peace with consuming less - that will perceive less of an EMOTIONAL or parasitic IMPULSE to eat, and fat loss will result."

A person becomes at peace with their level of consumption of nutrients when their oxidative metabolism starts working properly. People crave food, especially sweets/carbs, when their oxidative metabolism is blocked so their mitochondria cannot make ATP (energy). Researching "oxidative metabolism" would be helpful. Two things that are required is thyroid hormones and thiamine function.

Nomane Euger

@SamYo123 Hi sam,

i did not watch more than 30 seconds of any of the videos you shared from him,because he is trying to push his ideas,yet i suggest he seems angry and bitter even toward the potential persons listening to him,with no empathy or interest for them,just there he called all people that gain body fat "liars",he seems like he just want to prove he is right,yet his gait theory did not fix his very suboptimal face/head structure/look,and did not fix his anger and biterness,

i have no reason to consider his speech claiming that gait cycle is the end all be all when despit him applying his own theory,he does not have a high degree of any physical/mental characteristics that i would wish for others or want my self,quite the contrary,i know plenty of people looking,feeling better than him physically and mentally while not caring about health/diet/longetivity/gait cycle theories

the dude only spark me pity,and potentially empathy

not certain,didnt he said he was taking testosterone?

did you improve fix any of your suboptimal characteristics/""symptoms"" by applying his theories?

anecdotally i find that he looks like Jeff besos

i wish you fun

Last edited:
OP
S

SamYo123

@SamYo123 Hi sam,

i did not watch more than 30 seconds of any of the videos you shared from him,because he is trying to push his ideas,yet i suggest he seems angry and bitter even toward the potential persons listening to him,with no empathy or interest for them,just there he called all people that gain body fat "liars",he seems like he just want to prove he is right,yet his gait theory did not fix his very suboptimal face/head structure/look,and did not fix his anger and biterness,

i have no reason to consider his speech claiming that gait cycle is the end all be all when despit him applying his own theory,he does not have a high degree of any physical/mental characteristics that i would wish for others or want my self,quite the contrary,i know plenty of people looking,feeling better than him physically and mentally while not caring about health/diet/longetivity/gait cycle theories

did you improve fix any of your suboptimal characteristics/""symptoms"" by applying his theories?

i wish you fun
You are asking questions and don't watch more than 30 seconds of the 60 second videos

Nomane Euger

@SamYo123

hi,i asked:

"not certain,didnt he said he was taking testosterone?"i do not enjoy and want to watch his videos as he sound angry and bitter,and has a very suboptimal head structure/looks,

and i asked:
"did you improve fix any of your suboptimal characteristics/""symptoms"" by applying his theories?"
i assume your own case is not in his videos

i wish you fun

Limon9

@SamYo123 Hi sam,

i wish you fun
Inflammatory marketing is common with Health and Fitness gurus, who remain plugged into the stressful competitive money-culture. The financial incentive is basically the same as being a medical doctor: sick people pay your bills.

Hey you! Hey you fat (pay)pig! Do a chin-up and some twists (to your back pocket)!

Peachy

A person becomes at peace with their level of consumption of nutrients when their oxidative metabolism starts working properly. People crave food, especially sweets/carbs, when their oxidative metabolism is blocked so their mitochondria cannot make ATP (energy).
💯

lucid&alive

I actually do FP with a practitioner and I like it and it has helped me a lot. But I find your constant shilling to be unhelpful. Naudi has some good ideas but he isn't a monolith.

piro444

GOATA is way better than FP for proper movement, as it takes in consideration the whole body instead of fixed patterns
That said, I don’t like this guy let alone his advice
“Accountability” may be the culprit for some but not for everyone
You can’t put everyone in a box and call it a day
I didn’t lose weight when I ate ~1800kcals a day, then I almost doubled my caloric intake, gained weight and lost fat
I now eat until I’m full, which this guy deems wrong I guess (?)
Each body is different and should be treated as such, fitness advice in 30 seconds is almost always useless

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals