THERE IS NO VIRUS!

jay123

An interview with Dr. Tom Cowan.

I am here to tell everybody that in the entire history of the published medical research, there is not one so-called pathogenic disease-causing virus that has ever been found in one bodily fluid of one person. Not HIV, Ebola, Zika and SARS-CoV-2. If anybody disagrees with that, Andy, Stefan and I are hosting an event, where anybody who has a paper showing they found a pathogenic virus in the bodily fluid of a single human being can present the paper and we’ll give them time to explain how they did that, what they found. We will critique it.

Here are the people who agree with what I said, that not one pathogenic virus has ever been found in any bodily fluid of any sick person. Number one, 120 different health institutions around the world, like the CDC, FDA and the NIH and the equivalent Ontario Health Ministry. One hundred twenty of these institutions under the Freedom of Information Act have said in writing, “We have no reported published studies of any SARS-CoV-2 being found in any bodily fluid of any sick person.”

Link of transcript and interview below.

There Is No Virus

reaching

So will you let a HIV/AIDS infected person raw dog your butthole? Will you suck herpes penis because viruses don't exist???
Wiiiiiilllll youuuuu rub some HPV warts on your lips!? Because viruses don't exist and aren't transmissible. You should be cool.

OP
jay123

jay123

So will you let a HIV/AIDS infected person raw dog your butthole? Will you suck herpes penis because viruses don't exist???
Wiiiiiilllll youuuuu rub some HPV warts on your lips!? Because viruses don't exist and aren't transmissible. You should be cool.
Read the whole article and keep emotions in check.

johnwester130

Viruses do exist but covid doesn't. David Icke has also mentioned this, it's now a real possibility it never existed.

Jon2547

Wow. No moderator to check this foul mouth?

OP
jay123

jay123

Viruses do exist but covid doesn't. David Icke has also mentioned this, it's now a real possibility it never existed.
Yeah. I have not been able to smell or taste since Dec. 19th, 2020. I had no other symptoms but a headache the night before for 4 hours. No other symptoms. I'm pretty convinced it was something man made.

reaching

Read what he says about the "whole person". You are not getting it.

Hmmmm I wasn’t sure to make out of that podcast.

I did not know much about the process of isolation so it was informative in that sense.

It was way more “woo woo” than I expected actually. Lots of Aajonus Vonderplanitz vibes with the whole detoxing your genitals and that bit about the soul preparing for children making probably doesn’t have a paper to support it.

Chicken pox as maturation was very interesting. I remember going to a friends house TO GET IT and I did get it and then my sisters got it.
I still can’t say I’m really convinced but about his point of view but that doesn’t seem to be the important or the reason.

His claim is virology is a bunk study and viruses aren’t transmitted in fluids because of the methods used to isolate and identify them are unscientific. But detoxing through my penis after having sex with a hooker because my soul is ready to commit to children is scientific.

I really want to hear him have a conversation with a virologist. Is that conversation out there or maybe we gotta wait until someone takes his challenge?

tankasnowgod

I don’t think I used any curse words. Don’t they usually get censored out?

You're supposed to be "respectful," it's one of the forum rules. Clearly, you were being foul, and I think you know it.

In regards to your question..... it's silly. The claim is only that "viruses" don't exist, not germs. As far as STDs go, things like Gonorrhea and Syphilis are well established. But both are thought to be spread by bacteria. Parasites can also be spread. Herpes can obviously be spread via direct contact, regardless of the mechanism, even if the true cause isn't "viral." So why would you think that questioning one particular STD (or even viruses as a class of germ) would be an endorsement of all risky sexual activity?

Personally, I don't believe that SARS-Cov-2 exists, I think the other fake pandemic viruses are just as suspect (Ebola and the like), nor do I think HIV causes AIDS. I don't know about the claim that there are NO viruses whatsover, but there may be something to it. Of course, just because there is no evidence that HIV causes AIDS, that doesn't mean that there is no evidence for any STD. Although most other STDs never had a marketing campaign like HIV did back in the 80s.

RealNeat

Not to spam my own thread everywhere but I built a rather large thread of resources on this topic. More people are welcome to add their virology fraud resources.

Kozak

Have people noticed a lot of BS pushers joined the forum in 20-21?
They say: "I'm a male" in one post and "I'm a female" in another. "I need T3 because I can not get out of the bed" in one and "I'm super ripped" in another.

RealNeat

Have people noticed a lot of BS pushers joined the forum in 20-21?
They say: "I'm a male" in one post and "I'm a female" in another. "I need T3 because I can not get out of the bed" in one and "I'm super ripped" in another.
What does that have to do with this thread.

GuyLivingman

Here is Andrew Kaufman's Statement on Virus Isolation, and why sars-cov-2 has not been proven to exist:

Don't forget Stefan Lanka, who offered thousands of euros to someone who could prove the measles virus exists, and the German supreme court ruled he was correct when someone tried to claim they had isolated the measles virus.

Similar offers have been made for HIV. Some guy is offering 1 million dollars to anyone who can prove HIV exists. Or so I heard on a podcast which I'm too lazy to confirm right now.

Most people can't dissociate the cause from the effect. The moment they are challenged with the notion that viruses don't exist, they think "but I got flu, and my friend got covid, therefore viruses must exist and disease must spread by contagion as conventionally described."

After reading Cowan's book and other similar books, I took it upon myself to try to infect myself with covid from a friend who was properly sick and tested positive. And yes, the PCR tests are nonsense too. Leave that aside; the point is that by all measures she was confirmed sick. If covid was as universally contagious as they say, I definitely should have got sick. People will say I have a strong immune system or I was "asymptomatic" or some other rubbish.

At some point, you have to stop and ask yourself "is all this virus theory and science to go along with it just backwards rationalization?"
It would appear the answer to that is yes. It is all theory and models and not one bit of proper science.

If only people would apply the genuine scientific method to discovering the true causes of diseases. But we are prevented from doing so.

T

TheBeard

No issue with that, at all.
I don't believe in the "virus are transmissible" theory either, it just doesn't make any sense.

The only thing that causes harm to the human body are man-made toxins, or heavy metals that have been widely used and spread out.

The rest are bs to make a profit from and gain power.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals