Thoughts on some of my most recent bloodwork?

OP
crsnpalmer

crsnpalmer

Do you have low T symptoms? Your free T is in a good place regardless of your SHBG.
Nothing comes to mind. My strength on upper body movements is poor in my opinion. I think the elevated TMAO goes back to your comments about gut dysbiosis. Happy Holidays!

Hans

Forum Supporter
Nothing comes to mind. My strength on upper body movements is poor in my opinion. I think the elevated TMAO goes back to your comments about gut dysbiosis. Happy Holidays!
Strength in general life activities or specifically in the gym? Happy holidays to you too!

OP
crsnpalmer

crsnpalmer

Strength in general life activities or specifically in the gym? Happy holidays to you too!
In overhead press and flat bench-It could be an issue with form. I’ve started doing dead hangs with full inhales and exhales and it is improving my ability to contract my chest.

However I am in top 0.001% when It comes to getting all of my groceries in one trip. I’ll challenge anyone to a grocery haul 😂

RealNeat

Here is the rest of my bloodwork. Do you guys think everything looks okay?
do you eat a lot of protein? several markers look like you eat a lot of protein without balancing with sufficient carbs and calcium.

OP
crsnpalmer

crsnpalmer

do you eat a lot of protein? several markers look like you eat a lot of protein without balancing with sufficient carbs and calcium.
I do eat a lot of protein. Beef, beef jerky, ribeyes, milk, eggs, chicken, and fish. My protein intake does decrease when my workload increases, less time to eat.

I drink several cups of whole milk a day. Do you think I should increase my calcium even more? Usually 1200mgs of Calcium. I'm all for drinking more milk. Hagan Daz most nights too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals