Took Grass fed brain capsules, Neurological symptoms still a week after stopping (Mad Cow!?)

tygreezytlb

So Im kinda paranoid about mad cow right now. But anyway, I was having memory issues previous to taking these pills, which are ancestral supplements, grass fed brain and liver. And at the time which was like 2 weeks a go, they gave me more energy, but still having more issues, then I noticed my issues get alot worse, almost ataxia like symptoms. Struggling with remembering or being cognitiant altogether, grips on hands, and motor sensors seemingly spacey and a headache now for 5 days, with my head feeling hot all the time nearly. Almost like a racing mind, now mind u I have mitochondrial issues im sure, because I took statins a while back, and they messed me up ALOT. Im only 30, could this be mad cow?! regardless I dont know what to do. I dont know what to eat. etc. Looking for some advice thanks.

Mauritio

I took one capsule today of the ancestral supplement beef heart today for the first time.

And its surprisingly strong! I had a full meal and a dessert and I still feel hypoglycemic, which is weird, because I don't get that from eating liver and liver and heart aren't that different.
Maybe it's the testosterone containd in the heart that's lacking in liver . It feels very strong anti-cortisol, which is something I always react badly to. So I'll try a much lower dose tomorrow.

shine

About ten years ago I took some hypothalamus/pituitary capsules and got a very noticeable energy boost for a few days and then felt really bad (fatigued, brain fog, problems with cognition) for a couple weeks. I wouldn't take them again.

Do you have pregnenolone on hand?

Nomane Euger

did you notice any other changes in your feelings?is the peirceived anti cortisol effect pleasant?
I took one capsule today of the ancestral supplement beef heart today for the first time.

And its surprisingly strong! I had a full meal and a dessert and I still feel hypoglycemic, which is weird, because I don't get that from eating liver and liver and heart aren't that different.
Maybe it's the testosterone containd in the heart that's lacking in liver . It feels very strong anti-cortisol, which is something I always react badly to. So I'll try a much lower dose tomorrow.

Nomane Euger

d
So Im kinda paranoid about mad cow right now. But anyway, I was having memory issues previous to taking these pills, which are ancestral supplements, grass fed brain and liver. And at the time which was like 2 weeks a go, they gave me more energy, but still having more issues, then I noticed my issues get alot worse, almost ataxia like symptoms. Struggling with remembering or being cognitiant altogether, grips on hands, and motor sensors seemingly spacey and a headache now for 5 days, with my head feeling hot all the time nearly. Almost like a racing mind, now mind u I have mitochondrial issues im sure, because I took statins a while back, and they messed me up ALOT. Im only 30, could this be mad cow?! regardless I dont know what to do. I dont know what to eat. etc. Looking for some advice thanks.
did it impact your sleep?whats the rest of your diet?

kyle

Mauritio

did you notice any other changes in your feelings?is the peirceived anti cortisol effect pleasant?
Oh in the first hour I'd say , it was very pleasant. I had a bad nights sleep last night and had to take an anti-histamine to get to sleep. That always leaves me overstimulated and irritable the next day.
The beef heart took away the irritability completely, I felt really calm and balanced .
Until I supposedly slid into hypoglycemia,which I'm prone to btw so I'm not sure if this applies to others too.
Now I already feel better with other symptoms of higher testosterone like fuller muscles.
I'll start with a fifth of a capsule tomorrow and work my way up. That's what I got from a review online from someone who also found it too much at first (but got used to it later)

I mostly eat : potatoes ,corn , yogurt, fruit , honey , chocolate, lamb , beef , shellfish , liverwurst, orange juice, apple juice ,butter and cheese

Nomane Euger

brain is some weird stuff
its hard to eat it,i have respect for peoples that can eat it unseasoned or just with some salt and enjoy it

ursidae

its hard to eat it,i have respect for peoples that can eat it unseasoned or just with some salt and enjoy it
I thought it was pretty neutral and creamy, no need for seasoning or salt. But it's very dense and unusual. I sat down and stared at the wall for a while after I ate it. Hopefully I don't get BSE

Nomane Euger

I thought it was pretty neutral and creamy, no need for seasoning or salt. But it's very dense and unusual. I sat down and stared at the wall for a while after I ate it. Hopefully I don't get BSE
ahahaha,when i was low carb just the though of Prion diseases would make me feel some disgusting heart feelings

Mauritio

OP
T

tygreezytlb

There seems to be some discrepencie if CJD is a genetic issue, if so, there is no real protection from CJD in terms of thinking if something is grass fed, ensures safety. Anyone got any info on this, or evidence its not a genetic mutation.

Elast1c

Could be a pollen related problem. Been having issues that will just takeover for a week but then subside with aspirin, random anti stress things and food choices

rei

I think I have vCJD what do I do? I seriously think it at this point.
Stop being paranoid.

The length of time between exposure and the development of symptoms is unclear, but is believed to be years.[3]

Spread is believed to be primarily due to eating bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE)-infected beef.[6][7] Infection is also believed to require a specific genetic susceptibility.[4][6]

You are chasing ghosts

As of 2012, about 170 cases of vCJD have been recorded in the United Kingdom, due to a 1990s outbreak, and 50 cases in the rest of the world.[6] The disease has become less common since 2000.[6]
You should read some articles from Peat and realize this is yet another invented disease to cover up local environmental pollution, just like covid.

OP
T

tygreezytlb

Stop being paranoid.

You are chasing ghosts

You should read some articles from Peat and realize this is yet another invented disease to cover up local environmental pollution, just like covid.

dude im literally trembling and having neuorlogical problems for over a week, with headache and ataxia like symptoms.

this is scary, and crazy at the same time. i dont think im being paranoid at all.

Mauritio

Did you have digestive problems as well ? Sounds like high serotonin symptoms.

I got digestive problems from ancestral supplements beef heart .
I read a review from someone saying that microbes dont die through dry freezing...

OP
T

tygreezytlb

I had acid reflux, the thing is why are they even selling these!? I was under the assumption BSE, could not just happen and that, it has to happen through, CATTLE FED MEAT. not grass fed, I didnt know a sporadic form could happen also. It just seems crazy to me how confident they are and u have people like paul saladino promoting this stuff. sigh, wish id have known, im just hoping this isnt what it feels like at this point.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom