Topical Finasteride Orgasm Issues

dre97

Forum Supporter
25 Y.O Male, briefly supplemented with topical Finasteride for a month and it has severely reduced orgasm sensation to the point it is almost non existent. In search of anything that can cure this issue.

Lurker

The stated mechanism of action for finasteride is reduction of the powerful androgenic steroid dihydrotestosterone, DHT. So speaking plainly, taking Finasteride will make you less of a man. Check out Danny Roddy’s book “Hair Like a Fox” for a Ray Peat inspired bio energetic perspective on hair loss.

Pablo Cruise

You might want to use a lower strength or consider using every other day. You don't say the strenght of the Fin you are using. Some of the side effects dissipate but I would guess...erections may be less so to speak.

OP
D

dre97

Forum Supporter
You might want to use a lower strength or consider using every other day. You don't say the strenght of the Fin you are using. Some of the side effects dissipate but I would guess...erections may be less so to speak.
I completely stopped using after this side effect, it's been just under a year and still having the same issue. I was using 1mg topically with Minoxidil. I strongly believe i have Post Finasteride Syndrome which research indicates is permanent.

DKayJoe

I completely stopped using after this side effect, it's been just under a year and still having the same issue. I was using 1mg topically with Minoxidil. I strongly believe i have Post Finasteride Syndrome which research indicates is permanent.
Very curable.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals