Topical methylene blue + red laser light directed into skin "beauty spots" and moles a good idea?

Does applying methylene blue topically on "beauty spots" on skin, maybe mixed with some DMSO, then shooting a red laser as precisely as possible on the mole to attempt to destroy it, sound like a good idea?
What could go wrong? I heard about freezing them as removal method being done for some time now.

sunny

Peats approach was not to destroy them, but to encourage the concentrated cluster of cells to migrate back to normal. He would put dhea to the side of the mole , and talked in interviews about the cells migrating and dissipating toward it. I have been trying this with 2 spots and * I think * I am seeing some success. It is still early.

OP
TruffleGnocchi
Peats approach was not to destroy them, but to encourage the concentrated cluster of cells to migrate back to normal. He would put dhea to the side of the mole , and talked in interviews about the cells migrating and dissipating toward it. I have been trying this with 2 spots and * I think * I am seeing some success. It is still early.
Interesting, how long have you been applying DHEA? Now Im looking at photos of Ray Peat, his hair is grey and quite thin, but his skin does look almost or completely spot free. I can only see his face and a bit of his arms in the pictures, and at a distance
Edit: actually his hair density doesnt too bad

sunny

Interesting, how long have you been applying DHEA? Now Im looking at photos of Ray Peat, his hair is grey and quite thin, but his skin does look almost or completely spot free. I can only see his face and a bit of his arms in the pictures, and at a distance
Edit: actually his hair density doesnt too bad
I have Idealabs pansterone. I am applying a drop in a half circle about an inch away from the mole. I end up doing it a couple times a week. Probably for a month now.

sunny

Have you read this newsletter

OP
TruffleGnocchi
Have you read this newsletter

A lot of interesting things. Though the real life experiences seem a bit miraculous. A whole new giant (spread out) mole grown in 4H because of too much copper applied to skin, I dont know.. And then it disappears quick later.. I think GHK-Cu potentially is very useful for skin problems.
I will try DHEA + Vitamin E or DHEA with DMSO directly on the skin, see if it works

hierundjetzt

Wasn't it progesterone?

sunny

Wasn't it progesterone?
From the linked newsletter above:

DHEA Changes Moles

In 1980, a familiar old mole on my belly had begun growing and darkening. A couple of times when I had my shirt off on a hot day physician friends looked worried when they saw it and told me I'd better have it removed. It became thoroughly black, took on a sharply triangular shape,and had a firm leathery texture. By 1981, it was about 15mm. long, but still fairly flat. I had been experimenting with oral doses of DHEA in oil for two or three weeks, and had noticed that it made me feel like an adolescent, but it was causing me to get pimples.

One night as I was going to bed, I looked down and was shocked to see what looked like a maraschino cherry on my belly. I spontaneously flicked at it with my finger, thinking it might bean engorged tick, though the color and gloss weren't appropriate. Just before the second flick brushed it, I too late saw something black on the top of the globe, and realized that it was my mole. The black material brushed away, leaving a small drop of blood, but the dome remained glossy and red. By the next day, it was smaller and was no longer shiny from internal pressure.That afternoon I photographed it, and there was a red flare surrounding it, about 2 inches in diameter. By the third day, I could see that the deflating thing was going to be a brown mole, of roughly the same size as the original one that had been there a few years earlier. The only difference from its earlier state is that its margin might be more diffuse now.

In his mid-50s, my brother mentioned that he was getting a mole-like spot on his forehead. When I told him about my experience, and that I thought oral DHEA might have been responsible for the mole's disappearance, he applied a concentrated solution of DHEA in vitamin E directly onto the mole. A day or two later, he noticed a spot of blood on his pillow, and had his doctor cut the thing off, because of fear that bleeding signalled a malignant change.

frannybananny

From the linked newsletter above:

DHEA Changes Moles

In 1980, a familiar old mole on my belly had begun growing and darkening. A couple of times when I had my shirt off on a hot day physician friends looked worried when they saw it and told me I'd better have it removed. It became thoroughly black, took on a sharply triangular shape,and had a firm leathery texture. By 1981, it was about 15mm. long, but still fairly flat. I had been experimenting with oral doses of DHEA in oil for two or three weeks, and had noticed that it made me feel like an adolescent, but it was causing me to get pimples.

One night as I was going to bed, I looked down and was shocked to see what looked like a maraschino cherry on my belly. I spontaneously flicked at it with my finger, thinking it might bean engorged tick, though the color and gloss weren't appropriate. Just before the second flick brushed it, I too late saw something black on the top of the globe, and realized that it was my mole. The black material brushed away, leaving a small drop of blood, but the dome remained glossy and red. By the next day, it was smaller and was no longer shiny from internal pressure.That afternoon I photographed it, and there was a red flare surrounding it, about 2 inches in diameter. By the third day, I could see that the deflating thing was going to be a brown mole, of roughly the same size as the original one that had been there a few years earlier. The only difference from its earlier state is that its margin might be more diffuse now.

In his mid-50s, my brother mentioned that he was getting a mole-like spot on his forehead. When I told him about my experience, and that I thought oral DHEA might have been responsible for the mole's disappearance, he applied a concentrated solution of DHEA in vitamin E directly onto the mole. A day or two later, he noticed a spot of blood on his pillow, and had his doctor cut the thing off, because of fear that bleeding signalled a malignant change.
I know this is an older post but I was curious as to what happened to your mole @sunny. I have a couple of solar keratosis spots and was thinking of using topical DHEA on them....or methylene blue. I have used MB before as a wound healer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals