Vaccine reversal / removal questions

David PS

Those 3 substances have anti-coagulant effect, I think it could be dangerous to take them together.

Yes,they give me nose bleeds.

P

Peatress

I had 3, the first 2 and then 1 booster.

Breakfast: 1lb 80/20, 2 eggs with cheese, a good amount of butter, a little bit of skim milk, eggshells, just added bromelain.

Lunch: 8-10z chicken breast, 150-200 carbs of potatoes.

Pre workout: 1.5 tbsp honey, some salt

Post workout: 1lb 80/20, some butter, banana cooked in butter + maple syrup + creatine, sometimes skim milk

2 hours before bed(6:00): about a cup of bone broth, some lemon water with about a teaspoon of honey

About the same basically every day
Looks good. Do you tolerate sea food? Oysters and prawns might add some missing trace minerals.

OP
F

frankmp0

Looks good. Do you tolerate sea food? Oysters and prawns might add some missing trace minerals.
Oysters are very expensive, I'm living with my parents right now because I'm 17, but I'll be moving out soon. I like to avoid seafood, most fish are transgender.

HeyThere

Oysters are very expensive, I'm living with my parents right now because I'm 17, but I'll be moving out soon. I like to avoid seafood, most fish are transgender.

Oysters are around a dollar at ALDI. Not sure of their sexuality tho, you're on your own with that one.

webbt

@frankmp0 Frank, the stuff about actionable and unactionable knowledge,

"I have a mindset where I don't want unactionable knowledge"
"I was completely obsessed with unactionable things"

the way you are talking about it indicates you have a neurotic tendency.

Is your IQ high? This means you are less connected to instincts/intuition, are strongly influenced by ideologies, very much in your head a lot of the time----cerebral.

The body has many ways to heal itself. The most powerful tool for destroying weak cells and eating up any debris is probably prolonged fasting.
With fasting your body is going to be living off muscle meat---your own muscle. This will provide the nutrition.

Edit: since we are on this forum, I should add that Ray Peat is not a huge fan of fasting.

Last edited:
OP
F

frankmp0

@frankmp0 Frank, the stuff about actionable and unactionable knowledge,

"I have a mindset where I don't want unactionable knowledge"
"I was completely obsessed with unactionable things"

the way you are talking about it indicates you have a neurotic tendency.

Is your IQ high? This means you are less connected to instincts/intuition, are strongly influenced by ideologies, very much in your head a lot of the time----cerebral.

The body has many ways to heal itself. The most powerful tool for destroying weak cells and eating up any debris is probably prolonged fasting.
With fasting your body is going to be living off muscle meat---your own muscle. This will provide the nutrition.

Edit: since we are on this forum, I should add that Ray Peat is not a huge fan of fasting.
The stuff about actionable and unactionable knowledge is because I don't like to waste thought energy on things that are not going to provide me any value when I have lots of things I need to be spending my energy on. I've been working on what you talked about, have you read the book reality transurfing? I fast 12h about, is that enough

webbt

@frankmp0 I have a disease. I can't read much. Have you heard of Chris Langan's CTMU? It would be wise to understand the concept of 'God'. Everything else is secondary. This has been understood for ages as ancient wisdom and now proven with a mathematical language.
For fasting you are young and seem relatively healthy. Should be able to handle going a week straight with nothing but water. Someone who is after intense healing would be wise to embark this many times.

P

Peatress

@frankmp0 I have a disease. I can't read much. Have you heard of Chris Langan's CTMU? It would be wise to understand the concept of 'God'. Everything else is secondary. This has been understood for ages as ancient wisdom and now proven with a mathematical language.
For fasting you are young and seem relatively healthy. Should be able to handle going a week straight with nothing but water. Someone who is after intense healing would be wise to embark this many times.
This is not a good idea.

P

Peatress

Am i really not getting enough of those even with 1oz of liver a day+ 2 eggs?
Ok I didn't realise you eat liver, that and eggs should cover selenium and copper - I'm not sure about zinc.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatress

@Peatress, he got vaccinated
I'm aware of this. All the more reason not to fast. If he has heart damage, I'm not saying he has but it's a possibility, fasting may not be safe for him.

"Diabetes or fasting increases free fatty acids, and forces cells to shift from oxidation of glucose to oxidation of fatty acids, inhibiting the binding of calcium (McKnight, et al., 1999). Providing a small amount of sugar (0.8% sucrose in their drinking water) restored the calcium binding and heart function, without increasing either thyroid hormone or insulin (Rupp, et al., 1988, 1999, 1994). Serum glucose was lowered, as the ability to oxidize sugar was restored by lowering free fatty acids. Activity of the sympathetic nervous system is lowered as efficiency is increased." Ray Peat

OP
F

frankmp0

I'm aware of this. All the more reason not to fast. If he has heart damage, I'm not saying he has but it's a possibility, fasting may not be safe for him.

"Diabetes or fasting increases free fatty acids, and forces cells to shift from oxidation of glucose to oxidation of fatty acids, inhibiting the binding of calcium (McKnight, et al., 1999). Providing a small amount of sugar (0.8% sucrose in their drinking water) restored the calcium binding and heart function, without increasing either thyroid hormone or insulin (Rupp, et al., 1988, 1999, 1994). Serum glucose was lowered, as the ability to oxidize sugar was restored by lowering free fatty acids. Activity of the sympathetic nervous system is lowered as efficiency is increased." Ray Peat
When should I take the supplements? currently I'm taking Bromelain with breakfast, Nac+magnesium before school for EMF, then bromelain again with dinner. When should I take the nattokinase?

P

Peatress

When should I take the supplements? currently I'm taking Bromelain with breakfast, Nac+magnesium before school for EMF, then bromelain again with dinner. When should I take the nattokinase?
I have not used those protocol so I can't say. They do thin the blood so caution is needed. Perhaps just start with the bromelain to see how you react. Magnesium is good to add too.

If you take too many things at once it will be difficult to evaluated what works and what does not.

OP
F

frankmp0

I have not used those protocol so I can't say. They do thin the blood so caution is needed. Perhaps just start with the bromelain to see how you react. Magnesium is good to add too.

If you take too many things at once it will be difficult to evaluated what works and what does not.
Do you think I will actually see improvements in quality of life? Or is the stack just for prevention of heart inflammation?

P

Peatress

Do you think I will actually see improvements in quality of life? Or is the stack just for prevention of heart inflammation?
I don't know. If you can spare the time perhaps start researching this.

Peter McCullough seems like an approachable guy, he might respond if you reach out to him.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals