What are people doing for juice lately?

exile

Danny Roddy had a recent post that said if you can’t find good fruit or juice to investigate grape juice with no additives. I don’t care much for the taste like oj personally.

LadyRae

I enjoy concord grape juice too, but I dilute it a bit with water. Also, tart cherry is good.

Peachy

-pulp-free organic oj
-concord grape
-coconut water
-pink lemonade
-pineapple
-pineapple/mango smoothie

(all pasteurized)

Comstock

Apple cider. Especially mixed with mexican coke, or even OJ
Enjoying this pineapple juice from a local juice store too

-Luke-

I was on the grape juice bandwagon a decade before Peat and Roddy. Never had to worry about varying quality like with orange juice (everything from sweet to a more orange lemon juice).

Mossy

I was buying Walmart's brand OJ, not from concentrate, but they just put it in a new container and upped the price by a $1. I may try the grape juice after reading the suggestions.

dukesbobby777

None of you are bothered about drinking acidic juices out of these commercially sold plastic container fruit juices?

Birdie

I'm still drinking orange juice. I tried Ray's suggestion of grape juice but can't stand it. Watering it down would have helped. Ray said pineapples are highly industrialized and he advised against them. I eat pineapple once in a while still. With Ray's advice, I usually decrease amounts of something he says isn't safe, but if I like it still have it occasionally..

Peachy

None of you are bothered about drinking acidic juices out of these commercially sold plastic container fruit juices?
I’m concerned, but somehow it’s on the back burner. I’m currently pretending the vacuum-sealing process slows the leaching. And it’s less of a concern now that I don’t drink as much juice as I used to during the initial healing phase.

qminati

I bought the Nama J2 juicer a week ago and life has been better since. It gets way more juice out of an orange than a normal squeezer and watermelon juice is so easy to make and so sweet and godly. Gonna try some grapes and see how it goes then some apple juice.

Fred

I bought the Nama J2 juicer a week ago and life has been better since. It gets way more juice out of an orange than a normal squeezer and watermelon juice is so easy to make and so sweet and godly. Gonna try some grapes and see how it goes then some apple juice.

Do you use organic oranges? If so, how much does it cost to make 8oz of OJ, in your experience?

qminati

Do you use organic oranges? If so, how much does it cost to make 8oz of OJ, in your experience?
I live in Colombia where the oranges are picked daily and I got a lady who brings me 2 liters fresh squeezed juice upon request and it costs me about $10. Im currently visiting the US and it costs about $50 worth of oranges for a 1 liter bottle of juice, so its not sustainable at all with american prices.

but i will say i can FEEL my health improve with real fresh sweet OJ. Fresh OJ and body movement have healed my thyroid. I have lost 16lbs in 2 months using mostly OJ for energy. Temps go up to 99 every day now, when i dont have OJ this becomes much harder to do.

Fred

I live in Colombia where the oranges are picked daily and I got a lady who brings me 2 liters fresh squeezed juice upon request and it costs me about $10. Im currently visiting the US and it costs about $50 worth of oranges for a 1 liter bottle of juice, so its not sustainable at all with american prices.

but i will say i can FEEL my health improve with real fresh sweet OJ. Fresh OJ and body movement have healed my thyroid. I have lost 16lbs in 2 months using mostly OJ for energy. Temps go up to 99 every day now, when i dont have OJ this becomes much harder to do.

Thanks for the detailed answer. Much appreciated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals