What Do You Think About Climate Change?

schultz

I didn't watch the linked video but...

As a Canadian I am looking forward to it being warmer here (if it indeed does get warmer).

As a "Peatarian" I am looking forward to more CO2, both for personal health reasons and health of the planet (more CO2 = more plant growth, hence why greenhouses have CO2 generators in them)

I think it's good to be concerned about the environment and pollution, but I think focusing on CO2 is actually damaging as it takes the focus from actual dangerous things like nuclear toxic waste and plastics.

T

tobieagle

If Leonardo Dicaprio and Barack Obama say so, I will obey.

dfspcc20

I'd rather see people be more concerned about their "plastic footprint", rather than their "CO2 footprint".

Kyle M

I think it's propaganda for the twin goals of the state in aggrandizing more central control of individuals lives, and the environmentalists misanthropy.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Man made climate change and global warming is an absolute scam. It's a money and power grab to weaken us and make the elite stronger.

Last edited:

Dante

I think it's good to be concerned about the environment and pollution, but I think focusing on CO2 is actually damaging as it takes the focus from actual dangerous things like nuclear toxic waste and plastics.
Absolutely. The nuclear waste, plastics, xeno-estrogens, EDCs ,mercury from the so-called carbon footprint reducing bulbs are the ones causing real pollution. We already know what's happening with the fish and the amphibians in the rivers and lakes. I am thinking that CO2 is just a distraction.

amethyst

Man made climate change and global warming is an absolute scam. It's a money and power grab to weaken us and make the elite stronger.
I agree with you that what is being promoted in the mass media is full of disinformation, but the polar ice caps are melting at a rapid rate, thus contributing to the warming up of our oceans. But not because of what Leo Dicaprio is saying. It's been pointed out by various alternative news agencies that Leo himself is a big contributor towards global warming with his flying here, there and everywhere...that's his carbon footprint, so to me it smacks of hypocrisy on his part.

Sucrates

It's post fiat totalitarianism, bypassing the energy proxy that is currency and moving to direct and total control of energy via carbon, with an environmental narrative for the plebs. Technocracy.

Tenacity

I find it interesting that much of the debate about climate change revolves around two main issues: 1) whether it is caused by human activity and 2) whether it is happening at all. Rarely do you see it discussed about whether or not climate change might actually be a good thing rather than a bad thing. I'm not totally convinced either way, but reading Generative Energy has left me with an open mind.

OP
P

pepzorpdorp

I find it interesting that much of the debate about climate change revolves around two main issues: 1) whether it is caused by human activity and 2) whether it is happening at all. Rarely do you see it discussed about whether or not climate change might actually be a good thing rather than a bad thing. I'm not totally convinced either way, but reading Generative Energy has left me with an open mind.
I am pretty darn sure that climate change is man made, I am just curious about how big of deal it actually is.

Drareg

Either way heating up or not people need to stop consuming so much crap and then dumping them in the ocean and nature in general,we need better packaging.

It would be nice for example if we did manage cleaner fuels or got things to run on water/magnetism ,perhaps then Leo Di Caprios fuel guzzling yacht with jet skis in south of france won't leave so much crap in the water.

SolidSteele

I find it hard to believe with the way we have a adapted the globe to better suit our needs that we haven't had an impact on the balance of the ecosystem that we live in. Personally I don't think a change in climate is going to do much to us, as we a highly adaptive, but it will definitely stretch our already over-stretched resources. Getting people to think about a cleaner and more sustainable lifestyle is a lot easier than talking about over population which is going to be the big issue for humans moving forward.

Ideonaut

I'd rather see people be more concerned about their "plastic footprint", rather than their "CO2 footprint".
I'm most concerned about the radioactivity footprint. How utterly irresponsible, stupid and unethical it is to be releasing all of that virtually permanent toxicity.

Ideonaut

Man made climate change and global warming is an absolute scam.
That "global warming" is a propaganda scam based on cheating and lies seems likely. As for "manmade climate change," if it exists, the most likely causes are geoengineering chemtrails (the metals they pump into the atmosphere heat it up) and radioactive contamination from all of the nuke tests.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals