What Is The Best And Safest Way To Chelate Heavy Metals Out Of The Brain?

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Im wondering has anyone here on the forum had lasting beneficial health effects from using DMSA/DMPS?

burtlancast

Dr. Klinghardt is one of the foremost doctors in the world. He is so highly regarded in Germany that when he lectures he fills up auditoriums with researchers and doctors. At one time he was considered Germany's doctor. He is somehat responsible for introducing reflex meridians from the teethe to the body. He introduced prolo and neural therapy into the US. He lectures at IAOMT yearly meetings. He is in contact with holistic dentists all over the world.

He practices in Germany the US and England

He believes in the efficacy of DMPS but is not sold on it. He uses it if nothing else is available.

But don't listen to people like Dr. Klinghardt MD PhD.!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a white paper by your Dr Schmuck discussing cilantro and chlorella:

"2. Cilantro (Chinese parsley)
This kitchen herb is capable of mobilizing mercury, cadmium, lead and aluminum in both bones and the central nervous system (“Removal and Preconcentration of inorganic and methyl mercury from aequeous media using a sorbent prepared from the plant Coriandrum Sativum”, J of Hazardous Materials B 118(2005) pp 133-139 D Karunasagar et al). BioPure cilantro uses a special seed from Brazil that is grown under conditions and in soil thatenhances its detox power. It is probably the only effective agent in mobilizing mercury stored in the intracellular space (attached to mitochondria, tubulin, liposomes etc) and in the nucleus of the cell (reversing DNA damage of mercury).

Because cilantro mobilizes more toxins then it can carry out of the body, it may
flood the connective tissue (where the nerves reside) with metals that were
previously stored in safer hiding places. This process is called re-toxification. It
can easily be avoided by simultaneously giving an intestinal toxin-absorbing
agent. Our definite choice is the algal organism chlorella. A recent animal study demonstrated rapid removal of aluminum from the skeleton superior to any known other detox agent (Intnl J Acup and Electro-Therapeutics Res, 2003)."

Yet, if you go the scientific article on cilantro, it merely confirms cilantro to be a good chelator of contaminated ground water.
How Dr Schmuck concludes it will mobilize mercury from "intracellular spaces" represents a wonder of nature.

His claim for chlorella removing aluminium from the animal skeleton, superior to any known other detox agent, is a sham, as is his cited bogus naturopathic article.

And Boyd Haley agrees with everything i wrote:

" Is chlorella that is not contaminated with mercury a safe way to chelate?

Dr. Haley's answer: Regarding chlorella, it is my opinion that it is
practically worthless at removing mercury from the body
. I have never seen any publication or study, other than claims by the sellers of this
material, that it removes mercury from the body. Because it binds and
removes mercury from the soil while growing some seem to think it would
remove mercury from the body, not withstanding that the chlorella must
withstand an extremely high pH in the stomach. One person demonstrating
increased mercury excretion in his urine following ingestion of chlorella
at one of my conferences caused me to check his chlorella for mercury, and
it was loaded. To check out the theory a source of mercury free chlorella
was found and tested but the data (obtained by Dr. Quig at Doctor's Data)
showed that this mercury free chlorella did not increase excretion of
mercury.
I think it is all a ruse that has never been proven because it
cannot be proven as it does not work.

Can cilantro be used effectively and safely to chelate mercury, with or
without chlorella?

Dr. Haley's answer: There is not proof that cilantro works any better than
chlorella. It is just the opinion of those that sell this product, there
has not been one scientific study to support the concept that cilantro
removes mercury from the body
Opinions of those who want to sell this product, or give advice as if they know something and are health guru's, is all that I know that support the use of cilantro.
The bottom line is showing that the products increase the mercury levels in the urine and feces post treatment by measuring the mercury scientifically. This is easy to do and has not been done successfully for either chlorella or cilantro.
Analysis by non-established procedures is not reliable for evaluating the successful use of these materials."

Last edited:

sunraiser

Try to safely get rid of amalgam fillings if you can, imo. Some people seems fine with them though, and I have occasionally heard of problems from poor extraction (sorry this is unhelpful and fearmongering - just go to a reputable person I suppose).

I don't have much to say on chelation beyond the fact the body is literally designed to chelate and remove these metals and toxins. Once you have a balanced diet,eating to cravings with regular (tolerable) movement and exercise and sunlight you'll start to chelate naturally. Vitamin A / K / D will allow proper calcium and therefore magnesium metabolism (ideally from diet) which will do a huge amount for clearing your liver and allowing better digestion and overall detox. If you must supplement vitamin D then do it slowly (I'd say 2-4kiu with a fatty meal) so as to allow cofactors to naturally build in line with vitamin D through diet.

People talk about chelating copper but it's pointless. The ONLY reason you're copper toxic is because you're not properly metabolising copper. That means working on ceruloplasmin and cofactors (by "working" I simply mean adding sources of these into your diet and eating to craving). The same goes for iron.

There's no point manually chelating as the issues will just recur. Doing the above will give slow but continuous improvements and you'll likely see a good change within a month or two. The more stuck in desperation you are the further away you are from health.

I think it's important to make these comments as all of these protocols can be a terrifying and complex process, and they can also rid you of essential minerals. Your body is more complex, but also more intelligent than any human consciousness and any study. As soon as you start looking into "protocols" and losing your intuition for what your body is asking for you're essentially moving away from health.

Reading studies and accumulating knowledge is useful to an extent as it can provide a framework for your intuition, however beyond eating whole, digestible foods you're essentially just clutching at straws. Jumping from protocol to protocol and creating fear after fear from studies that demonise food A and food B are the reasons people stay sick.

Do what truly feels right to you. I would absolutely advise against chelation.

Other members have said this but these forums probably create more health problems than they resolve. I'd say they're only useful if you're in a state of mind akin to the above about health and the human body.

Last edited:
L

lollipop

Do what truly feels right to you. I would absolutely advise against chelation.

Other members have said this but these forums probably create more health problems than they resolve. I'd say they're only useful if you're in a state of mind akin to the above about health and the human body.
I agree. A lot of members go back and forth between HackStasis forum where chelation and fasting are more promoted, and this forum. I think it gets confusing at times for people.

burtlancast

What do you think of this?

Protective effects of garlic juice against embryotoxicity of methylmercuric chloride administered to pregnant Fischer 344 rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Would (Korean) garlic juice be suitable for chelating/removing mercury from the body?

All the study proves is that when both garlic and methyl mercury are given at the same time together, garlic binds to methyl mercury and lessens the intoxication of both mother and foetus.

They should have made the study by first giving methyl mercury, wait for 3-4 days, and then only give garlic. That would have shown whether garlic was able to remove the mercury from the organs.

So on that study one cannot draw any conclusion.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

All the study proves is that when both garlic and methyl mercury are given at the same time together, garlic binds to methyl mercury and lessens the intoxication of both mother and foetus.

They should have made the study by first giving methyl mercury, wait for 3-4 days, and then only give garlic. That would have shown whether garlic was able to remove the mercury from the organs.

So on that study one cannot draw any conclusion.
Hmm. I saw you recommended iodine earlier in the topic, but I had a bad reaction to (nascent) iodine before, giving me this stingy pain in my right calf which wouldn't just go away.. Can a high dose of iodine induce temporary hypo or hyperthyroidism? Because if so, that could be dangerous..

Btw, IP6 is a very strong and safe iron chelating agent. Does it bear chelating actions for other metals as well, like for example mercury?

See this too:

I've been using zeolite( acs zeolite to be exact). Seems pretty benign to me. I did a round of DMSA a few years back, and it nearly put me on disability. I think that stuff moves mercury into your brain! Not to mention, PWCs seem to have very little tolerance for high sulfur compounds and foods, imho. Also did IP6(inositol hexaphosphate) for a good year after a hair analysis revealed I was loaded with cadmium. IP6 reduced my levels to near nothing. Good stuff.

Andy Cutler was asked about IP6, and he replied:

--- In [email protected], mcro99 wrote:
"I keep reading more and more regarding IP6 and how it supposedly chelates lots of different metals including mercury. I am wondering what
Andy's thinking on this is."

Andys' response:"It isn't relevant in human beings or other mammals in a clinical
sense. Ignore it.

Andy . . . . . . . ."

And

Q:IP-6 is supposed to be a "natural heavy metal chelator." Andy, do you
believe that it does, in fact, chelate metals; if so, I would presume that
it needs to be taken at regular intervals--such as every 4 or 8 hours.

Lisa

A:IP6 is not a chelator in the sense we discuss such on the list, I
would consider all literature discussing this property of IP6 as it
relates to use as a supplement to be marketing hype and ignore it.

Andy

Source: IP6 For Chelation

So since Andy Cutler, who is a fraud according to you, dislikes it that could mean it works right? :D

Also see this:

>> real scientific evidence

I have none of that, but I did get feedback from my biofeedback machine and you can read past posts on the subject. IP6 in combo with Selenomethionine and Chlorella did work somewhat.

The issue is the amount that is required to match even 12.5mg of DMSA (using Cutler timing) is huge. In the case of IP6 this brings in other issues of timing the supplement and of course that IP6 taken in large doses too frequently will deplete iron and calcium before it even looks at Hg.

But the most troubling issue is what Cutler brings up about all other chelators; does wrongful timing/dosing or incomplete chelation capability move Hg into the brain at an accelerated rate?

Source: Re: IP6 and Mercury - Questions and Possibilities at Ask Trapper, topic 1314217

Also see this: Carnosine Chelates Copper and Heavy Metals

Although I've read before carnosine is neurotoxic.

Last edited:

puella

Anyone have success remineralizing teethe right after getting their fillings removed?

I know someone who has very weak teeth that easily chip; she is also is addicted to exercise/stress hormones & consumes way less protein and calories than she should. I talked her into trying OraWellness's Shine remineralization powder instead of tooth paste & she just had one of her best checkups. I've tried both the mint & the cinnamon and prefer the mint. The cinnamon caused some tooth sensitivity for my husband. But overall love the mint and have been using it for over a year.

Ingredients:
Micro-crystalline hydroxyapatite (sourced from pure bone powder from New Zealand pasture raised cattle), non-GMO xylitol (sourced from birch trees), sodium bicarbonate, white kaolin clay, calcium lactate (non-dairy), magnesium carbonate, himalayan salt, (mint version - peppermint, spearmint, menthol) (cinnamon version - cinnamon leaf oil)

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Why not take the gentle approach: garlic, magnesium chloride, iodine, and maybe ALA. ?

Iodine detoxifies heavy metals (mercury, arsenic, lead, aluminum) and nefarious halogens like fluoride and bromide. Look for the papers of Dr Abraham, he proved it with experiments on real people.

Garlic will then bind these metals.
What doses of iodine, garlic, ALA and magnesium chloride would you advice?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Why not take the gentle approach: garlic, magnesium chloride, iodine, and maybe ALA. ?

Iodine detoxifies heavy metals (mercury, arsenic, lead, aluminum) and nefarious halogens like fluoride and bromide. Look for the papers of Dr Abraham, he proved it with experiments on real people.

Garlic will then bind these metals.
I have found out I was wrong about my relative all this time. He has no amalgam fillings and never had any fillings. Even though his dental self care has been very bad throughout his life, his teeth never suffered any tooth decay.

So this means we can treat him as described in the quoted post above. What are the recommendations for ALA dosage?

achillea

From Dr. Klinghardt

Organic and inorganic mercury are similarly damaging to the body, but the results of a relatively successful treatment that was used to treat syphilis until 1945 (syphilis is a Borrelia-related illness) showed that mercury is actually a medicine for spirochete illnesses because it actually keeps the microbes from replicating. Mercury has also been used until recently as an effective anti-inflammatory remedy, and it is used in medications such as Mercurochrome and Preparation H. So interestingly, the more mercury that there is in the body, the less inflammation there is and the less active the microbes will be. Mercury destroys the brain and neurological system, but not through the process of inflammation, so people who have high levels of heavy metal toxicity can slowly die without a lot of pain or symptoms. But I’ve found that once we remove the mercury from the body, the Lyme spirochetes actually become more active—and paradoxically—easier to treat. There are some interesting things that we’ve learned, and this is one of them.

Whichway?

I used salty and sugary foods according to growth pattern. But it took me 24 years (1987-2011) to liberate myself from my eyeglasses alone. It wasn't the "claw" of chelation, but salt and sugar stayed the course. I generally start with the Big Four (O, C, H, and N) and work my way down.

@Capt Nirvana Could you expand on this? What exactly you did by doing "salty and sugary foods according to growth pattern"? You feel that this aids in detoxing the body?

Last edited:

smith

@Capt Nirvana Could you expand on this? What exactly you did by doing "salty and sugary foods according to growth pattern"? You feel that this aids in detoxing the body?
I believe he is executing a "joke" as some extra-planetary humans call them. What he's saying is: by continuing to live and consume instead of just killing yourself or surrendering to entropy, the body will do what it can over many many years to simply work better with the situation it is in. Which sounds kind of depressing, but is almost infinitely better than nothing.
Screenshot 2019-01-20 at 3.08.49 AM - Edited (1).png

Whichway?

I believe he is executing a "joke" as some extra-planetary humans call them. What he's saying is: by continuing to live and consume instead of just killing yourself or surrendering to entropy, the body will do what it can over many many years to simply work better with the situation it is in. Which sounds kind of depressing, but is almost infinitely better than nothing.
View attachment 11917

Right! Mercury (and metal) detox is a big area for biologists and naturopaths to improve upon. The half life of mercuryin the nervous system is considered to be about 30 years. So if you get a big dose, or long term exposure from amalgam fillings, tuna, etc which causes CNS symptoms and dysfunction, then you are basically ruined. By the time your body has gotten rid of half in 30 years your productivity, your relationships, and your work life have all been negatively affected by this toxin.

It’s a horrible fate!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals