What's causing me to be so emotional?

steel_reserve

For the past month I've been very emotional. Wonder and amazement are off the charts. Contentment and patience are at new highs.

Example: an opening prayer or scripture reading at church will give me fat tears. A song on the radio will well me up.

The crazy: simple things like the fact that there's a box in my basement that heats my house and i dont have to do anything. I don't have to load a coal hopper or wake through the night to stoke the fire. BOOM: Misty eyes.

It's all so amazing.

I am not on any supplements or diet. The last supplements I took was Energin. I stopped taking it a month ago.

The other thing I've noticed is that since taking Energin my nervous tics are almost totally gone and I mew in my sleep.

Should I be concerned?

Make no mistake: I am enjoying this season.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The Lords Glory is moving in, it started around December 15th and will keep increasing till the end. It is beautiful, and the way things are lining up is incredible.

For the past month I've been very emotional. Wonder and amazement are off the charts. Contentment and patience are at new highs.

Example: an opening prayer or scripture reading at church will give me fat tears. A song on the radio will well me up.

The crazy: simple things like the fact that there's a box in my basement that heats my house and i dont have to do anything. I don't have to load a coal hopper or wake through the night to stoke the fire. BOOM: Misty eyes.

It's all so amazing.

I am not on any supplements or diet. The last supplements I took was Energin. I stopped taking it a month ago.

The other thing I've noticed is that since taking Energin my nervous tics are almost totally gone and I mew in my sleep.

Should I be concerned?

Make no mistake: I am enjoying this season.
I personally don’t like feeling emotional. When I do get like that cascara tea help as does a good helping of grass fed beef and some time spent outdoors.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom