Why am I sweating every time I eat?

mgrabs

28 yr old male

I sweat only with my afternoon & evening meals not breakfast. Also can happen randomly in the afternoon.. like full on drench.. Why is that?

I feel like a hormonal teenage girl with these hot flashes!

I also feel like I cant get full ever. I had a huge dinner felt full for 10 mins and right back to starving again. Mornings i usually feel fine

This is so strange

28 yr old male

I sweat only with my afternoon & evening meals not breakfast. Also can happen randomly in the afternoon.. like full on drench.. Why is that?

I feel like a hormonal teenage girl with these hot flashes!

I also feel like I cant get full ever. I had a huge dinner felt full for 10 mins and right back to starving again. Mornings i usually feel fine

This is so strange
I have read that if you are cold you need to eat more and if you are hot you need to hydrate, maybe eating exacerbates being dehydrated? Here are some other reasons…

“….sweating after eating is related to your nerves and not to the food on the menu. There are several different kinds of hyperhidrosis. Primary hyperhidrosis is the most common cause of excessive sweating, but its cause isn’t known. Secondary hyperhidrosis, on the other hand, is excessive sweating due to some underlying cause. Gustatory hyperhidrosis is simply when it happens after you eat. Gustatory sweating is also called Frey’s syndrome, one type of secondary hyperhidrosis, and has to do with the nerves in and around the mouth.”

wzuo

I had something like this, sweating that gave me panic attacks only in afternoon, about 5PM. I could even guess it's 5PM because of that sweats. Turned out to be some kind of hypothyrodoism symptom, I was able to get it fixed by using cyproheptadine and more NDT correspondingly. Without cypro I was getting these panic attacks too as I couldn't get over 65mg of NDT daily, right now with cypro 2mg daily I am able to get 135mg of NDT + 2mg T3 without any hyperthyroid symptoms.
This still can happen but not to that extent, especially when I'm hungry and lacking proper nutrition on that day or previous one. Also I have started to write what I eat and turned out that I'm getting too much fat and too less carbohydrates and protein.
I am the age of you, just one year older :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals