Woman Drinks 30 Colas A Day 950lbs of Sugar/Year And Looks Amazing (video

Clyde

Last edited:

Snicky

She's been drinking 30 Colas a day for 15 years (plus 3 donuts! and shrimp) and looks healthier than any fruitarian.

I estimate 5000 calories all together (4600 calories from cane sugar and high fructose corn syrup). The details may not be completely accurate, it's reality tv.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHjyNNlPwTY

This is her on Dr. Phil's Show. You'll have to click through to watch it.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qWQI39PqYw

How does one afford that much cola? That’s like 10-15 dollars a day, no?

Mauritio

She's been drinking 30 Colas a day for 15 years (plus 3 donuts! and shrimp) and looks healthier than any fruitarian.

I estimate 5000 calories all together (4600 calories from cane sugar and high fructose corn syrup). The details may not be completely accurate, it's reality tv.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHjyNNlPwTY

This is her on Dr. Phil's Show. You'll have to click through to watch it.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qWQI39PqYw

That's like 700mg of caffeine per day. Peat would be proud of her.

Hugh Johnson

She doesn't look great. She is young and healthy and gets away with almost anything at this stage. She looks way older than 20, which she is.

MIn wage in the US is like 15 per hour and prices are lower than Europe. They have a very high standard of living. Europe aims to be "competitive" meaning to impoverish it's workers. The US has other issues, but it is still a sovereign country, unlike our's.

Nebula

Well she doesn’t look like she’s putting on any adipose fat. I’ve assumed high fructose corn syrup consumption alone does cause obesity because the people around me who consume a lot are all obese even in their early 20’s. And most all losing their teeth. So I don’t believe this. I doubt the story is true at all.

If it is I’m curious what her liver looks like. I’d assume she has non alcoholic fatty liver if she’s really consuming this much corn syrup. Because my other assumption is corn syrup is especially burdensome on the liver. But if that’s not the case maybe as long as fat consumption is very low, corm syrup itself doesn’t cause fat synthesis although it might be damaging to various organs.

DKayJoe

Ahaha thank god you don't live in the uk my friend, 30 bottles of 500ml name brand cola would be closer to 45 dollars here.

Logan-

I think it would be extremely hard to maintain good oral health with that much Cola.

EustaceBagge

She looks pretty good. Since covid I've seen people age A LOT in just 2-4 years. It's like people started "speeding up" their lives, always restless. If you look at the video and see other people that are close to her, her shape looks good to me. So even if this doesn't prove cola is good for you, it also proves it is not bad for you. And Peat is certainly right about the sugar doesn't cause weight gain angle (and about the caffeine/fructose stuff).

TeaChedda

Forum Supporter
My daily redbull habit is close to that, anywhere from 5-10$ a day. I would drink coffee instead, which I love, but it hits me different and destroys my sleep. Redbull is the safe solution for me.

I can’t imagine the amount of heavy metals she has been accumulating. She is too young to gauge the longterm effects of this ignorant habit. All those empty calories will be causing health problems in the future, and the aging effect from the all that phosphorus will play out. We don’t even know if this story is even true. People will fake anything to get their 15 minutes of fame. Drinking 2 cokes every hour for 15 hours in a day with all that carbonation would be so filling and leave hardly any room for food. The carbonation alone would rot her teeth out.

EustaceBagge

I can’t imagine the amount of heavy metals she has been accumulating. She is too young to gauge the longterm effects of this ignorant habit. All those empty calories will be causing health problems in the future, and the aging effect from the all that phosphorus will play out. We don’t even know if this story is even true. People will fake anything to get their 15 minutes of fame. Drinking 2 cokes every hour for 15 hours in a day with all that carbonation would be so filling and leave hardly any room for food. The carbonation alone would rot her teeth out.
TRUE! It might be some kind of reverse psychology video meant to discourage people from consuming sugar as it supposedly is "addicting" and "unhealthy".

But the health benefits of CO2 might balance out the phosphorus. And I also remember something along the lines that sugar metabolism functions optimally in the presence of magnesium and vitamin b1, but even without those minerals it will happen just fine. Especially considering that sugar is anti-catabolic, so her body might preserve and recycle nutrients with extreme efficiency.

John mcclain

She is 20 going 40 looks way older than 20...and is going on like she is on some other drug...but hey caffeine is good for you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TRUE! It might be some kind of reverse psychology video meant to discourage people from consuming sugar as it supposedly is "addicting" and "unhealthy".

But the health benefits of CO2 might balance out the phosphorus. And I also remember something along the lines that sugar metabolism functions optimally in the presence of magnesium and vitamin b1, but even without those minerals it will happen just fine. Especially considering that sugar is anti-catabolic, so her body might preserve and recycle nutrients with extreme efficiency.
I am all for the sugar and the C02 just not the heavy metals and the empty calories. I don’t think she healthy looking to me for her age. I am just not sure I even believe her story. I am sure she drinks a lot of soda, but 30 cans a day I really don’t think so.

Nebula

I honestly thought corn syrup alone could cause fat gain but that doesn’t seem to be the case. I do think it damages and inflames tissues making fat gain from dietary fat very likely. The standard American diet now is lots of corn syrup combined with lots of seed oils, which are the actual lipids being stored as adipose tissue. But if you you keep a low fat diet a hfcs diet doesn’t seem to cause fat gain by itself, just set you up for it.

Peatful

OP
C

Clyde

Bigger issue are the three donuts probably
What issue? lol She cracked the code. Consider adding in 3 donuts to your diet if it isn't working out.

Last edited:

AlaskaJono

My immediate reaction is that this forum is becoming like the "checkout" rags, ie - the Star Enquirer. In 2013 I was living in NZ, and a woman died of drinking copious coca cola regularly for years. She was 31 y/o.

From NZ Herald on internet:
Mother-of-eight Natasha Marie Harris, 31, died of cardiac arrhythmia caused by poor nutrition and the effects of caffeine, Southland Coroner David Crerar said.

Ms Harris, a mother of eight, died on February 25, 2010 after suffering years of ill health.

At an inquest into her death last April, Mr Crerar was told Ms Harris drank only Coke and consumed between six and 10 litres a day. That amount contained about twice the recommended safe daily caffeine intake.

That is approximately 6-10 Quarts a day people of the non-metric world! Whoa nelly.....

Just sayin', remember Paracelsus .... .He coined the famous saying that all the things are poisons, and that the degree of toxicity is only caused by the dose.

PopSocket

She looks a bit older than her age but compared to the brother and mother she is like a top model.

Orome

Forum Supporter
The insane amount of liquid per day seems to be the most problematic aspect with that, lol

OP
C

Clyde

Haidut's post from 2016 that Peatful mentioned complements this perfectly:

Drinking Coke Freely Quadruples Calorie Intake WITHOUT Weight Gain​

Perhaps the most important finding of the study was that the daily caloric intake of the rats drinking fructose-rich Coke increased from about HED 2,000 calories per day to about HED 8,000 calories per day WITHOUT any gain in weight (see "Group R" in the attached image). The study lasted 8 weeks, so it was plenty of time for the rats to adjust weight-wise if the diet would have had any effect on that. Not sure how to interpret this except to conclude that the rats' metabolic rate skyrocketed while they were liberally drinking sucrose-sweetened (actually HFCS-sweetened) Coke.
She's also taking in nearly 1gram of caffeine. 32mg/can x 30 cans
The diet is very low PUFA (depending on the donut brand and quantity of shrimp)
It's extremely low in minerals
ZERO FIBER (maybe a trace amount from the cocoa in the donuts)

She should have the smile of a meth addict. Drinking acidic liquid all day will take the enamel off your teeth.

Many in the RPF have tried and failed sugar based diets. Maybe she offers coaching :).

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom