Would It Be Effective To Mix Aspirin Tablet With Charcoal For A Intestinal Disinfectant?

Jessie

I like using charcoal with coconut oil, but I was really looking for a fat-free alternative to use sometimes. I know Haidut mentioned mixing CamphoSal with AC for enhanced anti-microbial action. I remember reading something from Peat about taking antibiotics with carrots for enhanced anti0microbial effects. Could this also work with aspirin? I've read that aspirin has great effects against endotoxin but was wondering if AC would push it further down the digestive tract. Has anyone tried this before? If so, how did it work for you? I'm a bit of a guinea pig, so I'll probably end up trying it regardless, lol.

Mauritio

I like using charcoal with coconut oil, but I was really looking for a fat-free alternative to use sometimes. I know Haidut mentioned mixing CamphoSal with AC for enhanced anti-microbial action. I remember reading something from Peat about taking antibiotics with carrots for enhanced anti0microbial effects. Could this also work with aspirin? I've read that aspirin has great effects against endotoxin but was wondering if AC would push it further down the digestive tract. Has anyone tried this before? If so, how did it work for you? I'm a bit of a guinea pig, so I'll probably end up trying it regardless, lol.
So did you end up trying it?

golder

In theory, would any kind of bacterial agent work better in the small intestine if we were to open a capsule of charcoal and place it on the middle of the capsule? Thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals