YOU GLOBE EARTHERS think you KNOW IT ALL Huh - WAKE UP

Robert5493

Flat earth proponents base their entire belief on contrived evidence of lying by institutions,
Yet apparently have no concern that these flat earth hucksters are constantly shown to be lying, intentionally misrepresenting images and videos, and taking quotes out of context.
I suppose looping the video cuts and adding eerie music makes the lies more palatable? The Masons must have missed that trick.

A flat earther in this thread said something like "heliocentrism pushes nihilistic atheism"
This sums it up I think.
A clear bias to search for any evidence to support a preconceived notion of how they want the the world to be to support an agenda, rather than honestly trying to understand how the world really functions.

5LGreenback

Flat earth proponents base their entire belief on contrived evidence of lying by institutions,
Yet apparently have no concern that these flat earth hucksters are constantly shown to be lying, intentionally misrepresenting images and videos, and taking quotes out of context.
I suppose looping the video cuts and adding eerie music makes the lies more palatable? The Masons must have missed that trick.

A flat earther in this thread said something like "heliocentrism pushes nihilistic atheism"
This sums it up I think.
A clear bias to search for any evidence to support a preconceived notion of how they want the the world to be to support an agenda, rather than honestly trying to understand how the world really functions.
I do find the looping/ repetition in the video (and other like it) to be irritating.

Hesperian

You have 7 posts in total one of which you claim Jews run the world and you think James is pushing people away? People would also say anti-vax, anti-pharma, pro-carbohydrate, etc are all psyops too. If there is any place to question mainstream narratives, it’s this forum. James is an actual contributor. This certainly isn’t the only topic he’s posted about.

And to add to that, there certainly are groups pushing false narratives regarding flat earth. The Flat Earth Society for example.
Kanye gets it, why don't you? And I never said he's pushing anyone away. Besides, he claimed the Queen of England ran the world. How is that not farfetched?
Now this is funny - HOW? I LITERALLY give this forum ALL the information those in power don't want them to know

You don't need me on this forum for Normies to be scared of it - their brains can't handle it - they think Ray is crazy already so what does it matter what Normies think of RPF - everything I said is LOGICAL and I'm not going to pretend it's not
Alex Jones gives people information those in power don't want people to know. Then he says dumb things about interdimensional wizards and rips his shirt off while screaming about eating leftist ****. It discredits.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Kanye gets it, why don't you? And I never said he's pushing anyone away. Besides, he claimed the Queen of England ran the world. How is that not farfetched?

Alex Jones gives people information those in power don't want people to know. Then he says dumb things about interdimensional wizards and rips his shirt off while screaming about eating leftist ****. It discredits.
What do you mean?

Interdimensional wizards are REAL

I actually had one visit my 7th birthday party at CHUCK E' CHEEZE

He told me a few secrets to the universe (I can't say here because it will make people too powerful) Then gifted me a Blue-Eyes White Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh card then disappeared back into the Shadow Realm

Does it really matter? I kind of think it is both round and flat. The dome celestial part makes it appear round but the terrestrial part appears flat-ish. Except for the mountains. But I’m not too knowledgeable about it. It doesn’t bother me one way or the other. There are too many other things more important to understand today. Sorry, flat earth is not on my list.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Masonic Fraud 1

9D0A4AFB-D134-4217-A800-E42E2A6F1028.jpeg

Masonic Fraud 2

EEA6A746-D14F-4FB7-8A9D-4972F1CF28DF.jpeg

Honestly, I don't believe the Earth is flat anymore (Andrew Tate cleared that up for me)

But Sattelites DO NOT EXIST - they really don't

Why isn't internet available in rural areas - if it was AS SIMPLE as getting a dish and pointing it at THE SKY then why isn't sattelite internet a THING in country areas - it should be EASY right?

Thats because internet is all local and it IS NOT connecting to a sattelite

The fact of the matter is this: the Earth is a GLOBE but they STILL HAVE NEVER figured out how to get a man into space ( or do ANYTHING in space for that matter) - and they put PSY OP after PSY OP to convince people they know how space works - they haven't DONE A THING IN SPACE! NOT EVER

THEY AREN'T AS SMART AS YOU THINK THEY ARE - LYING/SCAMMING is the only thing they are good at

joaquin

Masonic Fraud 1

View attachment 47395

Masonic Fraud 2

View attachment 47396

Honestly, I don't believe the Earth is flat anymore (Andrew Tate cleared that up for me)

Why isn't internet available in rural areas - if it was AS SIMPLE as getting a dish and pointing it at THE SKY then why isn't sattelite internet a THING in country areas - it should be EASY right?

The fact of the matter is this: the Earth is a GLOBE but they STILL HAVE NEVER figured out how to get a man into space ( or do ANYTHING in space for that matter) - and they put PSY OP after PSY OP to convince people they know how space works - they haven't DONE A THING IN SPACE! NOT EVER

THEY AREN'T AS SMART AS YOU THINK THEY ARE - LYING/SCAMMING is the only thing they are good at
Let us give credit where credit is due: @JamesGatz
James you are certainly a worthy entertainer on RPF.

LLight

I don't know how this guy can still be taken seriously.

He is trolling massively and this is as clear as can be.

Lizb

I don't know how this guy can still be taken seriously.

He is trolling massively and this is as clear as can be.
But without doubt the man is a comic genius:-

"Interdimensional wizards are REAL

I actually had one visit my 7th birthday party at CHUCK E' CHEEZE

He told me a few secrets to the universe (I can't say here because it will make people too powerful) Then gifted me a Blue-Eyes White Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh card then disappeared back into the Shadow Realm"

coquz

People should be open minded when it comes to globe skepticism. Don't blindly trash it like a low carber talking about table sugar.

Some "globe believers" is acting like their religion/cult is getting questioned. Just entertain the thought and look into it and come to your conclusion. Or just forget about it

Robert5493

Masonic Fraud 1

View attachment 47395

Masonic Fraud 2

View attachment 47396

What exactly did Tate say to clear things up for you?

Btw, satellite internet has been a thing in remote country areas for decades. ViaSat, Hughesnet, Konnect, Freedomsat
and now Starlink

Last edited:
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Btw, satellite internet has been a thing in remote country areas for decades. ViaSat, Hughesnet, Konnect, Freedomsat
and now Starlink
He said he has seen "undeniable proof" the Earth is a globe

I can SENSE when people are lying and he was telling the truth that time

Thats how these guys work - he sprinkles truth with disinfo but that time was TRUTH

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

and now Starlink
How do you know that Robert?

Do you literally see a dish connect to a sattelite? It cannot be seen

All you see is a dish pointed up - its receiver can be aiming ANYWHERE or in all directions

Thats first of all

SECOND OF ALL

if sattelites are traveling 17,000 MPH how is a stationary dish able to stay connected with that - not possible Robert

13,000+ sattelites zooming in and out running on unlimited energy stays connected to a stationary dish with the receiver pointed in the same direction the whole time?

We all know thats not possible - come on now

Robert5493

How do you know that Robert?

Do you literally see a dish connect to a sattelite? It cannot be seen

All you see is a dish pointed up - its receiver can be aiming ANYWHERE or in all directions

Thats first of all

SECOND OF ALL

if sattelites are traveling 17,000 MPH how is a stationary dish able to stay connected with that - not possible Robert

13,000+ sattelites zooming in and out running on unlimited energy stays connected to a stationary dish with the receiver pointed in the same direction the whole time?

We all know thats not possible - come on now
You stated,
"Why isn't internet available in rural areas - if it was AS SIMPLE as getting a dish and pointing it at THE SKY then why isn't sattelite internet a THING in country areas - it should be EASY right?"

I named some that you claimed did not exist, and that do what you claim was not done.

Now you are moving the goalpost to "how" they are doing it.

If they are not doing it by satellites, then your original claim was irrelevant.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

You stated,
"Why isn't internet available in rural areas - if it was AS SIMPLE as getting a dish and pointing it at THE SKY then why isn't sattelite internet a THING in country areas - it should be EASY right?"

I named the some that you claimed did not exist, and that do what you claim was not done.

Now you are moving the goalpost to "how" they are doing it.

If they are not doing it by satellites, then your original claim was irrelevant.
Na come on now Robert - Answer the question - It BARELY FUNCTIONS in rural areas half of the time, its DEFINITELY NOT connecting to a sattelite, it REALLY DOESN'T WORK and it SHOULD if Sattelites are real

You KNOW they aren't real Robert, accept the truth

Robert5493

Na come on now Robert - Answer the question - It BARELY FUNCTIONS in rural areas half of the time, its DEFINITELY NOT connecting to a sattelite, it REALLY DOESN'T WORK and it SHOULD if Sattelites are real

You KNOW they aren't real Robert, accept the truth
Guess i wasted 800 bucks on my Starlink dish for my fake Internet connection then.

Define barely functions?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Guess i wasted 800 bucks on my Starlink dish for my fake Internet connection then.

Define barely functions?
Not only did you waste 800 bucks - but you GAVE IT to the NWO

Elon Musk companies can't be trusted Robert and they're all run by (((you-know-who))), probably snooping on you as we speak

How do you know your starlink dish is connected to a sattelite? You don't!

ITS NOT POSSIBLE

sattelites are moving x17 faster than the earth is rotating, they can't have unlimited energy and IT IS NOT POSSIBLE for one to be processing and moving around millions of connections per second especially its moving through different countries every few minutes - genuinely NOT POSSIBLE

Your starlink is connected to a local tower or something similar but not to a sattelite

Robert5493

That is the one i'm connected to right now.
I also got the roaming plan so i can use it outside my home cell in the far north where there isnt even cell service available. Elon must have secret transmitters everywhere.

Attachments

• Capture+_2023-01-30-19-41-43.png
    Capture+_2023-01-30-19-41-43.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 17
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom