Your right to own property is under threat.

P

Peatress

7 Years until Expropriation: EU draft Law Threatens Property Owners!​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMv26K8BASE&t=79s

The EU is currently working on a draft law that would practically expropriate older residential buildings. If they do not meet the new European energy efficiency standards then these buildings will lose the permit to be occupied in 2030. That is in less than 7 years. If you own a property in Europe, you better start looking into this. Energetic renovations can costs hundreds of thousands of dollars depending on its size and age. In many cases that is just not feasible. Without compliance, you will not be allowed to live in your property or to rent it out. The bank where you got the mortgage will certainly demand it back and you will be broke and end up in foreclosure. Now of course your property has no value because the property is no longer rentable or financeable which means it is a total loss for you.

joaquin

I've never been able to understand why we have to see folks with names like Ursula, or Rishi, or Hoda, or Beto, or Mehmet. Why can't they just go away already?

OP
P

Peatress

I've never been able to understand why we have to see folks with names like Ursula, or Rishi, or Hoda, or Beto, or Mehmet. Why can't they just go away already?
Ursula is a beautiful name.

joaquin

Ursula is a beautiful name.
What? By your omission, we must infer that Hoda is not a beautiful name. How dare you be so offensive in implying that Hoda is an ugly name.

OP
P

Peatress

What? By your omission, we must infer that Hoda is not a beautiful name. How dare you be so offensive in implying that Hoda is an ugly name.
Lol. A childhood friend was named Ursula. I’m indifferent to the other names. I don’t know anyone with those names.
If I had to think of an ugly name, "Ursula" would be top of my list.
We all have our likes and dislikes when it comes to names.

joaquin

Lol. A childhood friend was named Ursula. I’m indifferent to the other names. I don’t know anyone with those names.

We all have our likes and dislikes when it comes to names.
Normally I would like the name Ursula, but now I'm constantly reminded of that elitist podium-dweller Ursula von der Leyen -- her image just smacks of NWO, Davos, WEF, all that one world govt crap..

OP
P

Peatress

Normally I would like the name Ursula, but now I'm constantly reminded of that elitist podium-dweller Ursula von der Leyen -- her image just smacks of NWO, Davos, WEF, all that one world govt crap..
Von der Leyen does not fill me with joy.

Possibly it was 'The Little Mermaid' that ruined Ursula for me, but Ursula von der Leyen's Gorgon hairstyle hasn't helped either.

This is what you get with the Napoleonic Code of law. Everything is prohibited except that which is explicitly permitted. Completely at odds with English Common Law. Maybe Brexit wasn't such a bad idea after all.

LadyRae

In addition to digital currency, this is truly terrifying. And I'm not mentioning names...😉

joaquin

In addition to digital currency, this is truly terrifying. And I'm not mentioning names...😉
Why is it terrifying? Its a process that has been developing almost since the beginning of time. Thievery-with-good-intentions.

LadyRae

Why is it terrifying? Its a process that has been developing almost since the beginning of time. Thievery-with-good-intentions.
Here in the US we don't get evicted if our property isn't up to "Energy Efficiency standards" So I guess I'm fortunate I'm NOT familiar with this type of thievery.

Since the beginning of time huh? Wow, that's a really long time!

Thanks for this pertinent information

joaquin

Here in the US we don't get evicted if our property isn't up to "Energy Efficiency standards" So I guess I'm fortunate I'm NOT familiar with this type of thievery.

Since the beginning of time huh? Wow, that's a really long time!

Thanks for this pertinent information
But folks lose their property to eminent domain. Are you familiar with Kelo v New London? Pfizer was involved.

And I'm not sure why the snarky reply. just not having a good day?

But yes, folks in this country can get fined for having junk on their property, eyesore, to the point that they lose that property. And that is just one example. Only God knows how many.

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ****, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's." Exodus 20:17

joaquin

I just noticed the asterisks in the quote above from Exodus. Its beyond insane that we live in a world where words in the bible are censored.

LadyRae

Ok, I read your article about Suzette Kelo. Truly terrifying. I'm not sure why you didn't like my original reply?

The proposed law that @Peatress is referring to, in the EU, sounds to me like part of the WEF's agenda, along with digitized currency. It all personally terrifies me.

OP
P

Peatress

The NWO you will own nothing and be happy is going to be universal. If it happens in the EU it will happen in the USA and elsewhere. Journalist Mark Anderson mentioned something about the ways properties are being fraudulently seized in the USA on the UK Column’s news programme yesterday, Feb 6th. It is terrifying.

LadyRae

@joaquin Hey, I apologize for the snarkiness yesterday. You're right, I wasn't feeling very well yesterday, in fact I took a 2-hour nap after those posts. I'm sorry, but thank you for encouraging me to look a little deeper...

joaquin

@joaquin Hey, I apologize for the snarkiness yesterday. You're right, I wasn't feeling very well yesterday, in fact I took a 2-hour nap after those posts. I'm sorry, but thank you for encouraging me to look a little deeper...
No worries, you didn't do anything wrong.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom