10-methoxy-harmalan ,an anti-serotonin chemical?

Epistrophy

I think this is the study georgi talked about. Would love to see the full text!

"10-Methoxyharmalan, an alkaloid obtained by the cyclodehydration of melatonin, itself a derivative of serotonin, is a more potent serotonin antagonist than harmaline and is only slightly less active than lysergic acid diethylamide. It has a similar, yet slightly greater, effect on behavior as that of harmaline and is the most potent serotonin derivative, so far tested, that affects the avoidance-escape behavioral reflex"

Attachments

• science.134.3480.674.pdf
    402.4 KB · Views: 26
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

YES ! It's going to happen . Finally. Georgi said he will release 10 methoxyharmalan in October !

View: https://youtu.be/3VeZl4Mxuyk

where-are-you-a4788a0834.jpg

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Really excited about this! Judging by a bunch of previous products of yours I’ve tried - this should be a good one :)

haidut

Forum Supporter
I know that I should be ashamed for asking this now, but is there any way of doing cyclodehydration of melatonin at home?

I am not very involved into the synthesis process, but from what I understand the synthesis route from melatonin described in the paper did not work out for our chemists. Not saying it is wrong, just that they tried it and could not get the final result so they used an alternative route and starting material. You may want to ask somebody else with chemical experience about doing it at home as I don't know the answer. If you post a new thread with the title "Question for chemist - ....." it may attract the attention of somebody with the requisite knowledge to answer it. There a several doctors on the forum and I think there are chemists/biochemists as well.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Just in!!!!!

Living in Melbourne, Australia only took like 5 days to arrive. DHL Express.

I'm pretty damn excited to trial this compound.

A little nervous too (as with the 180+ research chems and nootropics I have used over the years).

Planning on doing a comprehensive YouTube video on my channel as well once it's complete.

@haidut - Thanks for your hustle mate. You're always delivering the goods.

I also want to ask anyone in this thread to keep updates on this compound (personal experiences etc).

ac8ad66f-3ca2-411d-a25a-31f99430874d.jpg

LadyRae

I just received mine and dosed five drops under my tongue before lunch. I also posted in the main thread that Haidut started for the product.

It has almost been an hour since my five drops, and I feel alert and yet calm and relaxed. It feels good to look around at things and it also feels good to run my fingers through my hair. I don't feel sedated like I do with Metergoline.

It seems my breathing is slower and steady.

Soren

Forum Supporter
is the most potent serotonin derivative, so far tested, that affects the avoidance-escape behavioral reflex"

This part particularly interests me when it comes to Parkinsons disease.

The thing I have noticed for my mother is that she is constantly in an anxious state when serotonin is high. She always has to get up and move about and even more so when people are around.

Is this an action of the avoidance escape behavioural complex?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

This part particularly interests me when it comes to Parkinsons disease.

The thing I have noticed for my mother is that she is constantly in an anxious state when serotonin is high. She always has to get up and move about and even more so when people are around.

Is this an action of the avoidance escape behavioural complex?
Sounds like it. My mother is similar, especially when people are around. I gave her progesterone , urea , vitamin D and b vitamins over the years so o hope that helps.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals