Haidut Interview #103: Bioenergetic News with Georgi Dinkov

cremes

Where was the discussion about odd-chain fatty acids in this interview. I don't need an exact timestamp but a general area... e.g. when he was talking about Parkinson's he mentioned it. I listened to the whole thing on 1.5x speed and just didn't catch it. Thanks!

cremes

BTW, here's an interesting article written by our very own @Hans which covered C15 and its benefits. I forgot the part where the researchers suggested C15 itself was an Essential Fatty Acid since exogenous creation was insufficient.

If Georgi shared new information on this interesting topic, I want to know it.

movebetter

Where was the discussion about odd-chain fatty acids in this interview. I don't need an exact timestamp but a general area... e.g. when he was talking about Parkinson's he mentioned it. I listened to the whole thing on 1.5x speed and just didn't catch it. Thanks!
44:17

shanny

Forum Supporter
My mood is terrible eating oatmeal
This! I know this is an old thread, but I'm glad I read this. I have tried this every way possible, and I vacillate between rage and deep sadness every time I try to eat it! I thought something was wrong with ME

Korven

This! I know this is an old thread, but I'm glad I read this. I have tried this every way possible, and I vacillate between rage and deep sadness every time I try to eat it! I thought something was wrong with ME

YES I can relate to oatmeal sadness :lol:

I thought I had just become a grumpy old man but it was oatmeal that made me so grumpy and sad. Seriously I feel like a new person after quitting oatmeal, it just feels so exciting to be alive. My eyesight has even improved since quitting oats, I can now see pretty well without glasses, which is crazy. I am happy to never eat oatmeal (or gluten) again.

That said, I probably have a sensitivity/allergy to gluten and gluten-mimicking grains, so others may not be so strongly affected by these foods.

Do you notice similar reactions from gluten?

shanny

Forum Supporter
YES I can relate to oatmeal sadness :lol:

I thought I had just become a grumpy old man but it was oatmeal that made me so grumpy and sad. Seriously I feel like a new person after quitting oatmeal, it just feels so exciting to be alive. My eyesight has even improved since quitting oats, I can now see pretty well without glasses, which is crazy. I am happy to never eat oatmeal (or gluten) again.

That said, I probably have a sensitivity/allergy to gluten and gluten-mimicking grains, so others may not be so strongly affected by these foods.

Do you notice similar reactions from gluten?
The oatmeal sadness and oatmeal bloat! About 8-10 hours after said bowl of oatmeal it was like somebody put napalm in my lower intestine. :extinguishflame

Funny you should ask about gluten. I went most of my summer without eating wheat at all, just to see what it would be like. Over the last few weeks I've had it a few times and I get so tired I can't even keep my eyes open! I don't get as moody per se, but I'm so fatigued I have to nap or I can't function. So I completely stopped for the last week and I've been way better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals