Why your face has almost nothing to do with "Genetics" and why you SHOULD be Mewing AND Chewing

Sheik

Been mewing and some amazing things happened. In the middle of the night my airway opened up. I could feel the cold air in my nasal passage on tissue I didn't know I had. The feeling reminded me of when I was a kid (I probably had a better skull shape back then, before all the downward growth).

2nd thing is, the forward+upward pressure caused feelings of relief in my skull/face. Like it was pressing down and causing discomfort 24/7, 365, and I didn't know it.

So screw headgear. I don't think I need it. But I do have to be diligent.

So my advice would be to experiment and really try to figure out what works, and what is sensible. Because I was mewing for a long time and got nothing until these recent attempts.

I forgot to mention, I've also been chewing falim gum, and I find this needs to be done consistently (multiple times daily) otherwise you're giving the changes time to reverse.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Been mewing and some amazing things happened. In the middle of the night my airway opened up. I could feel the cold air in my nasal passage on tissue I didn't know I had. The feeling reminded me of when I was a kid (I probably had a better skull shape back then, before all the downward growth).

2nd thing is, the forward+upward pressure caused feelings of relief in my skull/face. Like it was pressing down and causing discomfort 24/7, 365, and I didn't know it.

So screw headgear. I don't think I need it. But I do have to be diligent.

So my advice would be to experiment and really try to figure out what works, and what is sensible. Because I was mewing for a long time and got nothing until these recent attempts.

I forgot to mention, I've also been chewing falim gum, and I find this needs to be done consistently (multiple times daily) otherwise you're giving the changes time to reverse.
Very glad to hear Sheik - this is why I fight for this so diligently

Sheik

Very glad to hear Sheik - this is why I fight for this so diligently
Thank you, man.

By the way, off topic but I gotta ask about your sig: "Wearing a loose headband/head-tie or headwear on top of your head 24/7 - serious serotonin-lowering effects". Do you have more info about this?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Thank you, man.

By the way, off topic but I gotta ask about your sig: "Wearing a loose headband/head-tie or headwear on top of your head 24/7 - serious serotonin-lowering effects". Do you have more info about this?
Yep - in this thread I go more in-depth, but once your skull gets bigger from mewing soon caps won't fit you anymore ... but i think caps are very good for lowering serotonin if the loosest settings fit ... that's the problem I'm having now which is good to have so now i just wear a loose head tie around my head and it's just as good - very calm effects

Vajra

Not only is there zero reason not to mew, considering it's our natural oral posture, but if anyone here is still going through development, your facial aesthetics can absolutely profit, and much faster than adults. Keeping androgens and K2 high as well would only accelerate it further.
Mewing+chewing through my teens made my face go from circular/oval to square, more and more over the years. Would it have been the same if I didn't mew n' chew? Maybe, but it's hard to think it'd be the same as now.
Also @JamesGatz, strong looksmaxx effortpost vibes. You don't see many threads with images and the centered text here very often, so nice work.

TheSir

would it help keeping the mouth constantly full like if youre working from home and are able should you stick an orange or several cucumbers in the mouth constantly to attempt to stretch things out more
I recall someone recounting how when his grandfather was a young man, his sports teacher made him and his peers to run with their mouths full of water so as to establish a strict nose-breathing habit. I think this may have had a positive influence on adoption of correct jaw & tongue posture too since his grandfather had excellent facial development. Here he is in his 40s, still looking like a young man:

c34ji.jpg

Sam321

Jaw lines have nothing to do with genet.....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 5.03.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 5.03.22 PM.png
    215 KB · Views: 25

Dr. B

I recall someone recounting how when his grandfather was a young man, his sports teacher made him and his peers to run with their mouths full of water so as to establish a strict nose-breathing habit. I think this may have had a positive influence on adoption of correct jaw & tongue posture too since his grandfather had excellent facial development. Here he is in his 40s, still looking like a young man:

View attachment 28662
are you supposed to be both inhaling and exhaling through the nose?
for some reason in weightlifting classes and school they advised us to breathe in through the nose, and exhale through the mouth when lifting? whats the point of that? @JamesGatz @Hans have you heard of this concept of inhaling through the nose, exhale through mouth...

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Also @JamesGatz, strong looksmaxx effortpost vibes. You don't see many threads with images and the centered text here very often, so nice work.
Haha yea - haven't been there since I dont know feels like many years ago I remember i left when that tranny nonsense was happening on lookism way back

for some reason in weightlifting classes and school they advised us to breathe in through the nose, and exhale through the mouth when lifting? whats the point of that? @JamesGatz @Hans have you heard of this concept of inhaling through the nose, exhale through mouth...
yes I always found this interesting - i always found that breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth always felt weird ... never felt good to me tbh - everything through the nose felt best

Last edited:

Dr. B

Haha yea - haven't been there since I dont know feels like many years ago I remember i left when that tranny nonsense was happening on lookism way back

yes I always found this interesting - i always found that breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth always felt weird ... never felt good to me tbh - everything through the nose felt best
whats the tranny nonsense ?

TheSir

Yes. You should also exercise only within the limits of your ability to maintain nosebreathing (it'll improve over time). Mouthbreathing during exercise is a contributing reason to why as many as 10% of professional athletes suffer from asthma.

Jonnie

Been mewing since 2014. It helps but if you’ve had extraction ortohdontics as a kid than you’ll probably need external help.

On a side note:
It’s intresting how caucasian people with proper facial development resemble dogs more than they do apes and are considered universally the most attractive.

ursidae

On a side note:
It’s intresting how caucasian people with proper facial development resemble dogs more than they do apes and are considered universally the most attractive.
if you visit an uncontacted indigenous tribe and show them a Caucasian person (even if they are with good facial development) the tribes members would consider them ugly and frightening. Once that tribe has been westernised and exposed to the anglo faces that are spewed all over media, this changes and they start to self loathe, they try to emulate the white look because it equals higher status. Making the conclusion that Caucasian people are the most universally attractive is at best due to lack of awareness of the media brainwashing that affects the standard of beauty and at worst, a sleazy way to affirm white supremacy by claiming that “attractiveness” equals health equals genetic superiority. I’ve noticed that the lookism.net crowd has been subtly introducing this western phenotype=health line of thought, but you’re not real, outspoken nor are you redpilled in doing so and just because this is an alternative open minded forum doesn’t mean it’s okay to do

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

On a side note:
Interesting - never thought about this till now
but you’re not real, outspoken nor are you redpilled in doing so
Redpilled ? We are HIROSHIMA-NAGASAKI Pilled (just joking haha)

Ascending

• Short, i don't have the energy to write an entire essay The suction hold method doesn't apply enough force to the maxilla and it engages the muscles around your face, suction hold is a combination of suction and force, and you only want force not suction for optimal results, you want 0 engagement of cheeks or other muscles. By pushing with your tongue you are getting upwards forces onto your facial bones. Suction forces pulls downwards. If you can only get your tongue up using suction hold it means that your muscles are too weak and you use your cheeks in suction to compensate that, it's like bitting cheeks, you look good while doing it but your resting face won't improve, or it barely will(it can even f*** you up, i think that's the reason why i lost my hollows actually, i engaged my cheeks too much, although the buccinators aren't that big and they shouldn't f*** you up that much, but that's anther topic). You need to strengthen your tongue and be able to push against the palate, it can be hard at first, that's why suction should be used as a technique to get mind muscle connection with your tongue, but it shouldn't be used in the long term. TLDR: SUCTION HOLD ENGAGES ANOTHER MUSCLES AND IT WON'T ALLOW YOU TO APPLY LARGE AMOUNTS OF FORCE AGAINST YOUR PALATE. YOU HAVE TO PUSH AND ENGAGE YOUR TONGUE ONLY

thoughts on this paragraph james?

Last edited:

TheSir

if you visit an uncontacted indigenous tribe and show them a Caucasian person (even if they are with good facial development) the tribes members would consider them ugly and frightening. Once that tribe has been westernised and exposed to the anglo faces that are spewed all over media, this changes and they start to self loathe, they try to emulate the white look because it equals higher status. Making the conclusion that Caucasian people are the most universally attractive is at best due to lack of awareness of the media brainwashing that affects the standard of beauty and at worst, a sleazy way to affirm white supremacy by claiming that “attractiveness” equals health equals genetic superiority. I’ve noticed that the lookism.net crowd has been subtly introducing this western phenotype=health line of thought, but you’re not real, outspoken nor are you redpilled in doing so and just because this is an alternative open minded forum doesn’t mean it’s okay to do
The unacknowledged bias in your argumentation is that you could as well inversely argue that the uncontacted indigenous tribes are "brainwashed" to begin with due to only having been exposed to people who look like them. It is only natural for them to be frightened upon seeing a being whose skin color, eye color, hair texture and facial features dramatically differ from theirs -- a similar reaction can be observed when a Caucasian child sees a Negroid for the first time. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with beauty, but rather the eerie degree of unexpected difference. The uncanny valley, in other words. One will need to get used to the aesthetic difference before the sense of uncanny valley may begin to diminish and objective assessment of beauty may become more feasible. Interestingly, even within Africa, those peoples with features which you mistakenly deem western are naturally perceived to be more attractive. As such, talking of western features as standards of beauty really misses the mark: there are objectively beautiful features and there are objectively less appealing features, and the basic reality is that some peoples demonstrate more of the latter, others more of the former, regardless of whether we examine Africa in isolation, Europe in isolation or compare them to each other.

peter88

You’re a university student correct? Checks out

Dr. B

Been mewing since 2014. It helps but if you’ve had extraction ortohdontics as a kid than you’ll probably need external help.

On a side note:
do you have examples of the dog facial features, or well developed causasian features
also based on what are they the most universally attractive?
I think lighter skin is valued, either light brown or white, with the extremely pale albinos and very dark being disliked
colored eyes are liked by some due to the rarity
but you can find people in every race with bad facial features

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals