2 oxo trenbolone

Risingfire

Hi @haidut have you experimented with 2 oxo tren on a personal basis? Do you think it might have similar weight loss properties like tren?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi @haidut have you experimented with 2 oxo tren on a personal basis? Do you think it might have similar weight loss properties like tren?

It is 2-oxa-trenbolone and another, just as potent is 2-oxa-dienolone. Only very small amounts synthesized so far, so we need to confirm it is the correct steroid as synthesis has never been published before and those steroids are now available anywhere to do a proper analysis. Once we confirm the steroids are legit, we will test first on animals for toxicity and only then I may try some myself. Here is the original study on them and since then nothing has been published on them anywhere.

OP
R

Risingfire

It is 2-oxa-trenbolone and another, just as potent is 2-oxa-dienolone. Only very small amounts synthesized so far, so we need to confirm it is the correct steroid as synthesis has never been published before and those steroids are now available anywhere to do a proper analysis. Once we confirm the steroids are legit, we will test first on animals for toxicity and only then I may try some myself. Here is the original study on them and since then nothing has been published on them anywhere.
Very exciting! Good luck on this path! You're going to make Peaters crush the Mr. Olympia competitions!

Hype

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut why would you experiment? Won’t this cause extreme suppression? Are you on trt?
Just to see if it really has those anti-catabolic effects the study talks about. I experiment with things all the time, it does not have to be treatment-related. If it is a very potent anti-estrogen and anti-cortisol, without much androgenicity, it could be a viable treatment for many cancers and catabolic states associated with neurodegenerative diseases (e.g. ALS), and would be equally useful to both men and women. I won't be able to sell it over-the-counter but if it displays good effects in animal studies I may be able to sell to a small pharma company who is licensed to make steroid-based formulations and then doctors can buy it from that company.
As far as suppression - if it is not androgenic, but only anti-estrogen and anti-cortisol then it should actually be anti-suppressive. Think clomiphene and RU486 combined into a single chemical, but without the partial estrogenicity of clomiphene.

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals