A family member has Colon cancer with large liver metastases, any advice would be appreciated.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Have you or anyone in this thread found where to get fenbendazole? I have some ivermectin on hand, but the research studies on fenbendazole seems even better.
Hey Shanny look at the end of the article. Second smartest guy has fen and ivermectin. Its sold as for pets but same ingredients

PopSocket

Wanted to add something that might be useful and crossed my mind while thinking about your case.

I see a lot of men who received the shot with plummeting Testosterone levels. Which if true in this case could potentially make the fight against cachexia extremely hard. Especially at 70yo. Not much left to oppose cortisol.

Except the usual Peaty recommendations like cypro to lower serotonin, aspirin, t3, progesterone etc etc I would totally look into steroids, especially DHT. Maybe smallish dose of T + more DHT + AI to make sure Estrogen is fully under control. If I had cancer and I have lowish levels, I would totally juice myself. Especially if I incorporate thyroid in the regimen to offset any catabolic effect it might have.

Healthseeker

Wanted to add something that might be useful and crossed my mind while thinking about your case.

I see a lot of men who received the shot with plummeting Testosterone levels. Which if true in this case could potentially make the fight against cachexia extremely hard. Especially at 70yo. Not much left to oppose cortisol.

Except the usual Peaty recommendations like cypro to lower serotonin, aspirin, t3, progesterone etc etc I would totally look into steroids, especially DHT. Maybe smallish dose of T + more DHT + AI to make sure Estrogen is fully under control. If I had cancer and I have lowish levels, I would totally juice myself. Especially if I incorporate thyroid in the regimen to offset any catabolic effect it might have.
That's an idea, i dont know if that would let a 70 year old man make it to 80, but assuming my heart could take it, I might do the same thing. But the problem is the liver, it might just shut down.

1701534735367.jpeg

Last edited:

ALS

That's not what he said, he said the cancer sends out signals that cause cachexia. And you don't want to lose muscle mass, because that will further the downward spiral of sugar dysregulation. (lean tissue is its own stimulus too) He's not saying eat sugar to kill cancer, he said inject sugar into the artery leading to the tumor. That's entirely different. There's a lot of things he's not explaining in the clip. A lot of ins and outs of how insulin and other hormones affect metabolism are skipped over for whatever reason. But, I assure you that eating sugar doesn't cure cancer.
The point had nothing to do with a 'cure'. He was talking about slowing the spread of cancer - I thought that was clear. I never stated eating sugar would 'kill' cancer. Neither did Ray.

He stated "if you cut off the sugar supply, all it (the tumor) does is send out more stress signals to increase cortisol production to break down your tissues, which causes tissue wasting" - the tissues being used as food in the absence of sugar. I am certain he is talking about eating sugar here, not injecting it.

He then goes on to talk about an experiment involving injecting glucose into a patient's leg, where a tumor was located, because the leg area can be isolated circulation-wise. You are getting these two issues confused.

Last edited:

Jonk

I don't see anyone mentioning vitamin D.

Edit: Now I see it was briefly mentioned. Interesting read regardless.

AspiringSage

@AspiringSage Do you Actually cook with aspirin?
Does the molecyle survive heat?
I don’t cook with it, it has a bitter taste and is moderately temperature sensitive. Which is why Alka-Seltzer type products are loaded with sugar, artificial sweeteners or flavors. I react the asprin powder and sodium carbonate to form sodium aspirin in a small container of room temperature or slightly above room temperature distilled water.

Then dry the solution into a powder and load the powder into capsules. You can do this by pouring the solution onto a large baking tray (surface area is your friend since it helps with evaporation). You can place the baking tray in an oven that’s been warmed a little to speed up the process.

If the oven doesn’t have a very low setting. Just turn the oven on and select a low setting for a few minutes, let it warm up and then shut it off. Place the tray on a middle shelf and leave the oven door cracked so that evaporated water can escape.

If the baking pan would quickly burn you then it’s too hot. You are just trying to help the water evaporate a little faster. I wouldn’t try to rapidly boil off the water. I would keep it bellow 100C/212F. If you are trying to evaporate a solution into a powder and it starts to form bubbles or boil then it’s too hot. I wouldn’t use direct heat like a stove and pot, might scorch it, In general, asprin starts to break down above about 150C/302F.

I’ve also used a vacuum chamber to boil off the water at low temperatures. This works really well, but requires specialized equipment that most people don’t have, so it’s easier to suggest the baking pan method.

All of this may sound complicated; but, it’s easy. You are simply making a sugar/artificial sweetener/flavor/Tylenol free Alka-Seltzer and drying it out to load into capsules.

AspiringSage

If I had cancer, I’d end up taking relatively hefty doses of masteron aka drostanolone propionate or ethanate.

mostlylurking

@mostlylurking have you ever tried acetazolamide, in addition to thiamine? 250 mg would be a good starting dose.
I have not tried acetazolamide. I think my 1gram of thiamine hcl, 2Xday is doing what I need in that department. If I had cancer I might consider it though. High dose thiamine is known to be anti-carcinogenic on its own.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals