A random guy from the Internet found the cure of autism? Yes. It makes sense.

I already said I am thinking on not posting anymore for now, but as I came speaking about this, that I found the cure, I wanted to leave all the details in order.

I came like with "organophosphate blinkers", speaking that they are the cause of "true autism", but it could be caused by organochlorines as well, and maybe more likely. Since they usually have a longer half-life, even up to years.

DDT would be an example.

Organophosphates and organochlorines have something in common: they disrupt the sodium channels of the cells. This would be the main cause of "autism", since autism is a symptom of poisoning.

What does the word mean? To be isolated one within himself.

It's obvious. It's mafia language.

Let's wake up quickly and safely, please. As a society.

The cure will always be mainly hemodialysis.

If these poisons, organochlorines, are feared because of their long half-lives, everything is solved just cleaning the blood. The always ignored subject. Because it's the way to heal a lot of "chronic illnesses".

Move it, insist.

Common sense is at the door. Don't be afraid, feel proud.

All these things, all these pushing of problems have been made to kill all the world.

The Devil has come fooling some, tricking them to look the other way because they "would get rich", "have the ladies", and look "like the real deal" in the decadence of the rest.

But it's all self-destruction. We all lose because of these people, the perverse. They may be blind, may be repenting then, but there are some they just want to kill the people because of plain hate. These are the psychopaths.

For example, in my country Argentina, there is a genocide in plain daylight. And anyone looking the other way would pay immediately. Because it's the same as if it was done to your neighbor next door. We all live in the same world.

And the plan was to start it in South America, to then spread it to all the world, with the mental conditioning that it was a "virus".

So as I am in some way saving you, please, pass the message, and let's help each other, because I am still needing this treatment, and we are getting this only if we demand it.​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I wanted to expand on this some more.

If a poisoned person was to receive hemodialysis, after she had detoxed she would very probably say: "I didn't feel like this since I was a child."

Because these poisons rob us of our ability to sense the smells, the perfumes, to have emotions, to cry and laugh.

And among the best, people will be able to get angry. Angry, and proud. This is what I want to bring it to.

And these people will understand of all of what we have been robbed, and all the lives that have suffered because of the secrecy, and even the people that are no more because of this.

The Third World War really started after the Second ended. But now we are about to defend. We will shape the Third World War and feel proud about it.​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Finishing the topic, these poisons, the sodium channel disruptors seem to make it difficult for the cell to get rid of its waste products normally, so when it finally has the chance to do it, it seems that it throws the waste all of a sudden, causing the poisoning of the blood, and a putrid taste in the mouth. We are to never normalize this.

I share below a video that explains "pesticides" pretty well.

YouTube: Insecticide classes & modes of action.

Last edited:

RealNeat

I already said I am thinking on not posting anymore for now, but as I came speaking about this, that I found the cure, I wanted to leave all the details in order.

I came like with "organophosphate blinkers", speaking that they are the cause of "true autism", but it could be caused by organochlorines as well, and maybe more likely. Since they usually have a longer half-life, even up to years.

DDT would be an example.

Organophosphates and organochlorines have something in common: they disrupt the sodium channels of the cells. This would be the main cause of "autism", since autism is a symptom of poisoning.

If these poisons, organochlorines, are feared because of their long half-lives, everything is solved just cleaning the blood. The always ignored subject. Because it's the way to heal a lot of "chronic illnesses".

Move it, insist.

All these things, all these pushing of problems have been made to kill all the world.

The Devil has come fooling some, tricking them to look the other way because they "would get rich", "have the ladies", and look "like the real deal" in the decadence of the rest.

But it's all self-destruction. We all lose because of these people, the perverse. They may be blind, may be repenting then, but there are some they just want to kill the people because of plain hate. These are the psychopaths.

For example, in my country Argentina, there is a genocide in plain daylight. And anyone looking the other way would pay immediately. Because it's the same as if it was done to your neighbor next door. We all live in the same world.

And the plan was to start it in South America, to then spread it to all the world, with the mental conditioning that it was a "virus".

So as I am in some way saving you, please, pass the message, and let's help each other, because I am still needing this treatment, and we are getting this only if we demand it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If a poisoned person was to receive hemodialysis, after she had detoxed she would very probably say: "I didn't feel like this since I was a child."

Because these poisons rob us of our ability to sense the smells, the perfumes, to have emotions, to cry and laugh.

And among the best, people will be able to get angry. Angry, and proud. This is what I want to bring it to.

And these people will understand of all of what we have been robbed, and all the lives that have suffered because of the secrecy, and even the people that are no more because of this.

The Third World War really started after the Second ended. But now we are about to defend. We will shape the Third World War and feel proud about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finishing the topic, these poisons, the sodium channel disruptors seem to make it difficult for the cell to get rid of its waste products normally, so when it finally has the chance to do it, it seems that it throws the waste all of a sudden, causing the poisoning of the blood, and a putrid taste in the mouth. We are to never normalize this.

This line of thinking by mechanism alone would also make stress in general a cause for autism. EMF, MSG, "natural flavors", things high in the umami flavor profile, and pretty much everything else that is an excitotoxin plays into this category, and they all pretty much have the same antidotes. https://www.amazon.com/excitotoxins-taste-russell-l-blaylock/dp/144179445x?tag=rapef020-20

The hemodialysis is a one-time filtering, avoidance of a broad category of things that disturb cellular mineral balance restore order in the cell is the real solution.

HeyThere

DDT would be an example.

Move it, insist.

So as I am in some way saving you, please, pass the message, and let's help each other, because I am still needing this treatment, and we are getting this only if we demand it.

The Third World War really started after the Second ended. But now we are about to defend. We will shape the Third World War and feel proud about it.

This is interesting and who knows, maybe you are right. Because of the timeframe of the explosion of autism, we can't ignore the children's vx schedule that changed from about 8 or maybe a few more, to a brutal WTF level.

Attachments

• kid vax sched.jpg
    kid vax sched.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 27
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals