A restoration project, greetings from the the north of England

OP
S

Saibotronian

Be careful with magnesium citrate – commercially produced citrates can be problematic

Magnesium Citrate - Caution

Citrate Impairs Glucose Tolerance And Promotes Inflammation

Try magnesium glycinate
Thanks Peatess, I've been trying the glycinate and it seems to be helping to normalise the alternating constipation/ diarrea! Been taking that in combination with Epsom salts to try and raise overall levels and preserve them with t3!
I shall let you know if I continue forward and upwards.

GTW

Both taurine and glycine magnesium chelates could be beneficial.

Source Code

A friend of mine had a pet pig and they got parasites from it, liver fluke,tape worms and others they were very sick until they did a parasite cleanse.

dukesbobby777

It's not terribly hard to be honest, I believe it exists in more of a grey zone than outright banned.

Hmm OK. It's basically the same as importing all of these exotic recreational research chemicals that used to be legal to buy online in the UK (before this 2016 blanket ban).

I just read an account of a user on reddit who had a shipment caught at customs and received a knock at the door. He got cautioned for it (the amount was 3kg). So I guess its just luck whether you get caught or not. I mean, people from the UK buy weed online all the time, and you just have to be very unlucky to get caught.

It's just not something I can be bothered with to be honest (the risk factor). And I used to experiment a lot with a lot with those research chemicals.

From what I've just read it seems possesion isn't illegal, but importing it is (or something along those lines).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom