A Saturated Fatty Acid (caprylic) Can Obliterate Tumors (in-vivo) In Just Hours

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
what do you think of products like bulletproof brain octane oil which is only Caprylic acid c8 chain?

How is this different from the other Brane Octane discussed in this thread, which is also said to be caprylic acid?

ddjd

How is this different from the other Brane Octane discussed in this thread, which is also said to be caprylic acid?
Sorry hadn't properly read the other posts. Yes I see now

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would Caprylic acid methyl ester be an interesting substance to experiment with?

Funny you'd ask that :): It has already been added to the latest batch of Gonadin.

HLP

I've been using MCT oil on a patch of skin cancer on my face with great success. Took a few weeks to completely disappear. I applied it 3x's per day and still use MCT oil before I go outside in the cold weather.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been using MCT oil on a patch of skin cancer on my face with great success. Took a few weeks to completely disappear. I applied it 3x's per day and still use MCT oil before I go outside in the cold weather.

What type of cancer was it, if you don't mind me asking?

raypeatclips

Are you saying that topical MCT has made skin cancer disappear within weeks? Were you doing anything else which you think could have helped?

HLP

Basal cell carcinoma. Yes topical. Avoiding PUFA. I have also got rid of spots previously with FG hydrogen peroxide placed very specifically placed. I'm also on synthroid, Erfa and cyproheptadine.

managing

My mom has successfully gotten rid of squamous cell carcinoma with coconut oil.

HLP

Just wondering if combining MCT with DMSO would push it deeper to be even more effective?

Ideonaut

I saw people lose weight stably when they had the habit of eating large amounts of tortilla chips fried in coconut oil, but those chips disappeared when their producers were pressured into switching to other oils"
I always think of Farrah Fawcett, who when asked what diet gave her such a great figure, said Fritos and Doctor Pepper-- a Peaty diet! She died of cancer--must have stopped eaiting the coconut oil-fried Fritos.

Dobbler

How much more powerful antibacterial MCT oil (59% c8 caprylic acid) is compared to coconut oil? I know pure c8 caprylic acid is the strongest choice but that MCT was readily available at my grocery store.

managing

In what way? Topically, eating it, how much and how often?
Just rubbing it on it 2x day every day until it was gone. In fact, she was so impressed with the result she still rubs it on the spot once a day just for good measure.

tomisonbottom

Just rubbing it on it 2x day every day until it was gone. In fact, she was so impressed with the result she still rubs it on the spot once a day just for good measure.

Wow, amazing.
Was her diet peaty at all?

How big was the spot?

managing

Wow, amazing.
Was her diet peaty at all?

How big was the spot?
No, not particularly. I've got her using coconut oil and butter. But she is still certain that fat is bad, so she avoids them when possible. But at least she isn't using canola like she used to. But she is fine w/ rubbing CO on her skin.

The spot was small. A little less than a 1/2 inch across or so.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How much more powerful antibacterial MCT oil (59% c8 caprylic acid) is compared to coconut oil? I know pure c8 caprylic acid is the strongest choice but that MCT was readily available at my grocery store.

I actually like it more than coconut oil. Caprylic acid is also a phytoandrogen, unlike the rest of the fatty acids in coconut oil, which makes it even more valuable as food/supplement.

Cirion

Last time I tried MCT oil it gave me diarrhea. Is that normal, what might be the reason for that?

I haven't had it since as a result.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals