Obi-wan

And no Linoleic acids in Kiwi fruits. @Travis has me on a rampage against Linoleic acid

Travis

And no Linoleic acids in Kiwi fruits. @Travis has me on a rampage against Linoleic acid
I think we ought to put bottles of Wessen™ on fence posts and shoot them with a .44 magnum.

Wagner83

I think we ought to put bottles of Wessen™ on fence posts and shoot them with a .44 magnum.
Too many risks of polluting the soil or getting contaminated topically, an indefinite space journey is required. I wondered if they sent a Wesson bottle along with the Beatles' song to show how advanced we are.

Obi-wan

I think they sent a bottle up with the Tesla car they just sent up.

A I sit here drinking my Cocoa infused coffee with whipped crème and eating my Trader Joe's dark chocolate I just wanted to say that Travisord is the Coolest (virtual) guy that I have had the pleasure of corresponding with. I think Amamaniac (@Amazoniac ) would agree!

EIRE24

A I sit here drinking my Cocoa infused coffee with whipped crème and eating my Trader Joe's dark chocolate I just wanted to say that Travisord is the Coolest (virtual) guy that I have had the pleasure of corresponding with. I think Amamaniac (@Amazoniac ) would agree!
What does the rest of your diet look like?

Amazoniac

Even if I didn't agree, I would have to accept it. I have a massive respect for him irrespective of his nationality. But wait, there's Diokine, haidut, pboy and Such. I'm confused.
What I don't agree is plenty stearic acid-rich food consumption during the day. Stearic acid competes glucose and leaves people in a state of transient insulin resistance (if I'm not wrong increasing with the amount consumed), which has a bad connotation but if it happens after a bedtime meal it can be a good thing since you just have to embrace the owanight fast. Affecting the use of glucose in a negative way can't be good since people that are compromised already tend to waste it. The lower-chain fatty acids not only have much milder competing effects but they can also improve its utilization by making the absorption steadier, and so minimizing its wastage.

Dietary fatty acids and insulin resistance

Open anesthesiology book , chapter tyw :all there

These claims haven't been verified by Travisorderer yet.

Last edited:

Obi-wan

Travisord, I have been consuming stearic acid all day and night. Any thoughts on insulin resistance? I try to work out mildly twice hopefully 3 times per week. I eat dark chocolate with sugar day and night and drink coffee in the morning and afternoon after lunch plus a coke for lunch

Amazoniac

Travisord, I have been consuming stearic acid all day and night. Any thoughts on insulin resistance? I try to work out mildly twice hopefully 3 times per week. I eat dark chocolate with sugar day and night and drink coffee in the morning and afternoon after lunch plus a coke for lunch
Rayzord mentioned that saturated fats have a stabilizing effect on cancer, but stearic acid can still contribute to the characteristic waste of glucose if the person is susceptible. I never heard coke being recommended for reversal of problems. All foods have inconvenients though, you can find online arguments against every single one, so please don't eat your food with any sense of guilt. If you're cravings those, perhaps it's worth sticking to them, but if you're eating them out of convenience or for some sort of therapeutic value, I would consider diversifying.

Obi-wan

They are also palate worthy

Obi-wan

At King of Prussia in Pa. now going to Chessecake factory...

Travis

Dark chocolate with sugar? You should go darker. The sugar and dairy is simply crowding‐out the glorious chocolate, taking up precious stearic acid space. The less sugar: the more chocolate.

I think the ultimate goal is to autolyze any tumors, which should release protein that can be used in other parts of the body. I think Koch was on to things: having his clients eat mostly fruit and vegetables—being relatively modest in protein and high in vitamins and minerals. I am cutting back on rich foods myself a bit, moving away from coconut‐stuffed dates to dried figs this week. I think it helps sometimes to shift to progressively simpler and simpler foods over the span of a few weeks if you find yourself getting a bit too . . . decadent. . . until you reach the point where something like an avocado or a persimmon seems almost like a treat.

I just read quite a bit about leucine and autolysis, a process which it powerfully prevents. Since it's found in essentially all protein structures, limiting protein is akin to limiting leucine. But the signal is leucine, so high‐leucine foods like corn should probably be avoided for those planning on doing some cellular autophagy. I am not sure if there are any foods particularly low in leucine, but it could be interesting to examine its prevalence in foods. The means we now officially have two carcinogenic amino acids (methionine and leucine) in addition to two carcinostatic amino acids (selenomethionine and threonine). Similar to how the vast field of lipids can be subdivided into saturated and unsaturated—and further subdivided into ω−3, ω−6, and saturated—the equally vast field of amino acids also has peculiarities & outliers.

Last edited:

Travis

At King of Prussia in Pa. now going to Chessecake factory...
Okay, check it out. I also have apples and cauliflower just because they were on sale, but I'll hold off eating those until I'm out of these:

food.png

I've got dried figs and coffee for the morning, which is delightful if you choose a good coffee. I am drinking single‐origin Costa Rican coffee from the Tarrazu highlands, chased with glorious plumes of Turkish tobacco from the Port of Samsun. The coffee is so good that any additional milk or sugar would defile it (except perhaps cream from fluffy cloud‐like sheep), and I haven't found better tobacco yet. The figs would be expected to have a lower glycemic index than either pure sucrose or cooked starch—with most fruits batting around 50.00—keeping insulin in range. Insulin can be seen as a peptide growth hormone, similar to IGF‐1 or prolactin in some respects.

crono.png

The energy is at 100%, and I promise that I hadn't done this intentionally. The water is also over the limit, which is good I suppose.

crono.png

Looks like just about everything is accounted for. The sodium isn't worth much talking about, as all natural foods have similar Na⁺/K⁺ ratios. The cronometer apparently thinks I should eat NaCl, yet I disagree. The screenshot above approximates the ratio that 99% of land‐based animals are consuming, as well as the Yanomami 'Indians'—whose blood pressure doesn't rise with age. The salt‐eaters often try to explain the relative lack of sodium ingestion among land‐based mammals by hypothesizing salt‐licks, onto which said animals nocturnally creep surreptitiously in a mythological manner. I have seen no evidence of salt‐licks in my county, nor would I expect any since there are practically no ancient water beds anywhere in the United States besides Bonneville.

The selenium is content is inaccutate, and is obviously the result of a determination using flame spectroscopy—a method that does not measure selenomethionine. Apparently the USDA will not take it upon themselves to use column chromatography to determine the true amount. You can tell the cronometer is tabulating using inaccurate values for non‐amino acid selenium simply by entering into the field 'broccoli'—a known hyper‐accumulator of selenium of a magnitude greater than that of Brazil nuts:

broc.png

Now kale is actually the same species as broccoli—Brassica oleracea—representing merely a subspecies or cultivar. Even the 'low selenium broccoli' the the rat feeding experiment that I'd read gives a value of 100‧μg/kg . . . or ~45‧μg/lb . . . representing 90% of the RDA per pound. By all indications the selenium contents should be higher than listed above since the cronometer dataset is obviously using values of inorganic selenium determined from flame spectrometry, completely neglecting the bulk of amino acid seleniumthe best form of selenium. In fact, broccoli can concentrate so much selenomethionine that its been tested for reducing colon cancer explicitly for this reasonand in more than one study.

crono.png

The amino acids and lipids are interesting. Strangely: the protein was at ~36 grams before I had added the tea, which apparently means that tea is a high‐protein drink. [?] But more importantly, you'll notice that methionine and leucine are the limiting amino acids in this scheme. Also noteworthy is that threonine is the third highest amino acid in terms of percent RDA, followed by tyrosine—the dopamine precursor! The neurotransmitter amino acids certainly aren't lacking (besides histidine), and phenylalanine can also serve as a precursor for catecholamines after being twice‐hydroxylated. This appears to be a pretty good setup, from a longevity or anticancer perspective, and has the added benefit of not delivering too much histidine—the histamine precursor.

The lipids are low in total, but most of the polyunsaturated fatty acids are α-linolenic acid (the DHA precursor). This represents an ω−6/ω−3 ratio of about 1∶7, better than the modern Japanese at 1∶4 . . . and even better than the historical pre-Westernized Japanese which had been estimated consuming a 1∶2 ratio. This is a low-linoleate, low-methionine, low-leucine, adequate threonine, and high selenocysteine—though not explicitly tabulated—diet . . . or what I expect to be eating for the next five days.

Last edited:

Mito

This represents an ω−6/ω−3 ratio of about 1∶7, better than the modern Japanese at 1∶4 . . . and even better than the historical pre-Westernized Japanese which had been estimated consuming a 1∶2 ratio.
Unfavorable 18:2/18:0 ratio :grin

Travis

Unfavorable 18:2/18:0 ratio :grin
This is true, but I think a few squares of black chocolate could fix that.. .

Obi-wan

Leucine food sources Leucine content (grams/ 100 grams food)
Soybeans, mature seeds, raw
lentils, raw
cowpea, catjang, mature seeds, raw
Beef, round, top round, separable lean and fat, trimmed to 1/8" fat, select, raw
Beef, top sirloin, separable lean only, trimmed to 1/8" fat, choice, raw
Peanuts, all types, raw
Salami, Italian, pork
Fish, salmon, pink, raw
Crustaceans, shrimp, mixed species, raw
Chicken, broilers or fryers, thigh, meat only, raw
Nuts, almonds
Egg, yolk, raw, fresh
Chickpeas (garbanzo beans, bengal gram), mature seeds, raw
Seeds, sesame butter, tahini, from raw and stone ground kernels
Chicken, broilers or fryers, wing, meat and skin, raw
flax seed, raw
Nuts, walnuts, english
Egg, whole, raw, fresh
Egg, white, raw, fresh
Sausage, Italian, pork, raw
Milk, sheep, fluid
Pork, fresh, separable fat, raw
Hummus
Milk, goat, fluid
Milk, whole, 3.25% milkfat
Soy milk, fluid
asparagus
Snap beans, green, raw
Milk, human, mature, fluid

Obi-wan

So last night I had a coke, Greek salad, angel hair pasta with tomatoes and shrimp and vanilla bean cheese cake with a cappuccino.

This morning for breakfast I am having a glass of orange juice with energin ( B1,B2,B3,B6,B7), cottage cheese with Lapodin (emodin, Pau d Arco) and blueberries, Cacao powder with coffee and whipped crème. Glass of raw milk with Manuka honey and Casein protein and a banana. I also do Progesterone (50 mg), K2Mk4, and Oxidal (methylene blue) transdermal. Also Cocao Butter transdermal.

Obi-wan

Also took 200mcg Selenomethionine, 325mg Aspirin, and 500mg L-Threonine this morning

Peat Tong

does transdermal stearic acid get into circulation? The abstract for the massaged oil in neonates just says "saturated fats" for the coconut oil. It could be that just myristic acid and smaller get past the skin.

Obi-wan

I have received a few reports from people who have been declared to be in "indefinite remission" (not even sure what that means) with a combination of orlistat (mentioned in a few of the studies I posted), aspirin and niacinamide. I think one had lymphoma, another one had breast cancer, and one had prostate cancer. From what I understand, they do eat fat but just try to limit PUFA intake. With the recent studies on caprylic acid and other SFA completely destroying tumors, I think it is another confirmation that it is just the PUFA that needs to be avoided in cancer patients, not all fat. But regardless of the type of fat, orlistat would block most of the fat absorption anyways. -per Haidut.

I have not tried orlistat, but in my opinion might not be a good idea since I am trying to get Stearic acid into the cell

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals