Maniek1300

I have a very big problem for about 2 years I have been using supplements like:
- aspirin 300mg
- B3 - 500mg
-cypro - 2mg
- progesterone
- ADEK - 5000 units
- 3 x coffee

After some time, I noticed that my hair thinned out a lot and I was devastated. What can cause such hair loss. I am very depressed before starting such a treatment, my hair was in good condition and now it is half of it. I also had COVID in the meantime which was making me depressed but that was last year. How can you recover lost hair? Is it possible to restore lost hair? In addition, I have seborrheic dermatitis, which I have been fighting for 20 years, but without success. I noticed that after antibiotics my scalp is clean but only for 4 weeks.

Maybe it's the fault of the intestines, I don't know.
What worries me the most is the hair I used to have really nice and now I have maybe half of it ;(.

I am asking for advice and guidance

I have a very big problem for about 2 years I have been using supplements like:
- aspirin 300mg
- B3 - 500mg
-cypro - 2mg
- progesterone
- ADEK - 5000 units
- 3 x coffee

After some time, I noticed that my hair thinned out a lot and I was devastated. What can cause such hair loss. I am very depressed before starting such a treatment, my hair was in good condition and now it is half of it. I also had COVID in the meantime which was making me depressed but that was last year. How can you recover lost hair? Is it possible to restore lost hair? In addition, I have seborrheic dermatitis, which I have been fighting for 20 years, but without success. I noticed that after antibiotics my scalp is clean but only for 4 weeks.

Maybe it's the fault of the intestines, I don't know.
What worries me the most is the hair I used to have really nice and now I have maybe half of it ;(.

I am asking for advice and guidance
I have heard Covid has that side effect, but if you are unsure why do you keep taking the supplements?

Here is my thread with an abundance of information on strengthening hair…

catharsis

Any kind of skin disorder is often indicative of underlying pathologies: gut irritation, heavy metal accumulation, chemical sensitivity, etc. Ensuring you have a clean and smooth-running digestive tract is very important before starting to fix the rest of your issues. The carrot salad, chewing your food very thoroughly, mushrooms or bamboo shoots, etc. Some vitamins and nutrients can help with this like vitamin D, sunlight, vitamin A, or some polyphenol-rich foods like cocoa can help with your gut microbiome. Also, lowering stress can decrease gut irritation and improve digestion.

After you have consistent BMs and not a lot of gut irritation, the supplements you are taking should start having more of an effect. My hair was thinning for about 2 years until I began to really focus on my health. Stress and environment are very interlinked so please be aware how your daily life affects your stress levels and look for ways to mitigate that. Slow nasal breaths and isolating myself from stressful people or situations help me a lot. Also, scalp massages help a ton too. I have found them to be stress-reducing and blood-flow producing. At the end of the day, I see hair loss and thinning as a function of decreased blood-flow to the scalp and fibrosis within it. You can view your scalp as a piece of dirt with sod growing on top of it, you want to make sure it's aerated, watered, fertilized, etc. To that end, make sure try to max out your CO2 production, stretch, massage, lower stress, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals