Anxiety help needed

success28

Hi there,

I am hoping to get some assistance with what I should do with some health issues going on right now.

I have been correcting my metabolic health through food for a while now so I have been improving but while under huge stress. We have now moved to a better situation but now that the stress has been relieved my body is reacting unfavorably.

I have been in emergency three times in the last three to four weeks. I have these "episodes" where I get lightheaded, then get short of breath, facial numbness to the left side, lack of concentration, blind spot, etc etc. Stuff that could be bad but is more than likely anxiety. (I am working with a doctor and have been referred to a neurologist right now as well, so that side of it is taken care of).

Other unrelated (or in my opinion related) symptoms are bigger clotting during menstruation (quarter size), more cramping and breast pain as well.

I have noticed these episodes increase/worsen a week or so within AF's arrival so I assume it is very much related to estrogen dominance.

My question is, is progesterone treatment alone enough or should I be administering some other methods?

Thank you so much in advance for any advice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals