Are Caffeine Pills/Powder Okay?

Steve123

Does anyone know of any good quality caffeine pills/caffeine powder here in the UK?

Are they actually okay? i remember haidut saying he takes them.. I think normal coffee makes me flarey and pills are just so much easier.. i never get the chance to make coffee.

ntking51

Does anyone know of any good quality caffeine pills/caffeine powder here in the UK?

Are they actually okay? i remember haidut saying he takes them.. I think normal coffee makes me flarey and pills are just so much easier.. i never get the chance to make coffee.

yes they are ok. Anything from amazon should be fine. Caffeine is caffeine... make
Sure it doesn’t have a ton of weird ingredients in it.

lampofred

I quickly get symptoms of B vitamin deficiencies from caffeine pills that I don't get from the same amount of caffeine via coffee. Plus Peat has said coffee is much more than just caffeine.

ntking51

I quickly get symptoms of B vitamin deficiencies from caffeine pills that I don't get from the same amount of caffeine via coffee. Plus Peat has said coffee is much more than just caffeine.
My apologies. I’m a newbie to ray peat. I wasn’t aware. Maybe you can ask @ecstatichamster his take on it?

redred

sometimes I combine coffee and caffeine powder when im feeling extra naughty

1701544291820.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals