Awakening to the Occult. Sacrifice. Hatred. Symbolism. And our future.

Momma

From May 10th, 2023

FCBC0C27-2F17-4AD3-AACF-4BBE8DAE737C.png

Peatress

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I wonder what this is about

Just another day in slavery to the elitesā€¦

But
The elites are a slave to Satan
He hates them
Uses them
They are idiots

The righteous will have the last laughā€¦.

They make BG sound so country club btw
Anything butā€¦.
ā€œMisbehaveā€?
Please
Itā€™s a crime scene

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Hmmmmā€¦.

4F56A03A-8F3D-4F69-9EA4-5DC708254786.png

Sevaan

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 11-44-11 IGG_1.jpg (WEBP Image 1080 Ɨ 1080 pixels) ā€” Scaled (93%).png

Poster of the 2023 edition of Tomorrowland, one of largest and most renown electronic dance music festivals in the world.

Look closer. Yup, that's a freemasonic square and compass.

Psychedelics: A threat so great to the Establishment, that the Establishment creates festivals specifically to ensure that you get these tecnho-pharmacological compounds into your body, mind and soul.

Every religion has its traditions, its priests, its churches, its sacraments...

Once you see the psychedelic psyop for what it is, things become entirely clear.

Unbeknownst to the festival goers, they're participating in quite the hyper-charged ceremonial ritual.

Doors are, indeed, being opened. But certainly not the doors of perception.

5LGreenback

View attachment 53688

Poster of the 2023 edition of Tomorrowland, one of largest and most renown electronic dance music festivals in the world.

Psychedelics: A threat so great to the Establishment, that the Establishment creates festivals specifically to ensure that you get these tecnho-pharmacological compounds into your body, mind and soul.

Once you see the psychedelic psyop for what it is, things become entirely clear.

Unbeknownst to the festival goers, they're participating in quite the hyper-charged ceremonial ritual.

Now thatā€™s interesting, I attended a music festival years ago similar in style to Tomorrowland but smaller, my city friends invited me out.

ā€œTheyā€™re all about love and acceptance, free expression etcā€. No they really arenā€™t, maybe they are in the same way the rainbow flag folks are.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I had fun and it was an interesting experience. But there definitely was this feeling in the back of my mind that something being off about this whole scene, and a kind of darkness lurking below all the surface level fake ā€œloveā€.

These past few years I have been wondering what the evidence is that these powers that be were behind these music fests.... but I didnā€™t think they would make it quite that obvious!

5LGreenback

So I guess the question is whatā€™s their goal? Turning society into one big controllable demonic cult like they did on a smaller scale via Charles Manson?

Regina

View attachment 53688

:eyes: :eek:

and the crown! mon dieu

Sevaan

Now thatā€™s interesting, I attended a music festival years ago similar in style to Tomorrowland but smaller, my city friends invited me out.

ā€œTheyā€™re all about love and acceptance, free expression etcā€. No they really arenā€™t, maybe they are in the same way the rainbow flag folks are.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I had fun and it was an interesting experience. But there definitely was this feeling in the back of my mind that something being off about this whole scene, and a kind of darkness lurking below all the surface level fake ā€œloveā€.
Context: For 15 years of my life I was deeply submersed in the "psychonaut" reality-tunnel.

Name a substance, chances are I experimented with itā€”always in a safe, controlled environment, and never at parties.

I used to do it as methodically and scientifically as possible, as a means to research, document and understand the human mind, in general; my own inner world, in particular; and the mystery of Life, ultimately.

I kept a journey log detailing what was consumed, at what time and in which amounts, followed by the observations and realizations.

Naturally, many of my acquaintances shared a similar interest in psychedelics, but from the diametrically-opposed side.

I was the "odd ball" that despised parties. I tried twice, on cannabis only, and had to leave in less than 1h.

The energy is beyond wrong. Darkness, as you've mentioned.

On the surface, it's all rainbow-colored "love and light" airy fairy, but when you really look (and feel) into it, it's the total opposite: Everyone is operating from their lowest and most animalistic side, which is now given free rein.

Introspection is made impossible entirely, for when the senses are put on overload by all the lights, colors, sounds, vibrations, pheromones, etc, awareness is 100% pulled outwards.

Sevaan

These past few years I have been wondering what the evidence is that these powers that be were behind these music fests.... but I didnā€™t think they would make it quite that obvious!
Yes, it's always the same pattern: The target audience of this psyop is in such trance, that all red-flags become quartz crystal.

It's psychologically impossible for someone that got corralled into the psychonaut reality-tunnel to even remotely entertain the possibility that everything about the psychedelic sacraments, its priests (e.g. Tomothy Leary, Terrence McKenna), its main music festivals, as well as the main organizations leading research and legislative change are 100% a fabrication, and that everything about it is inverted.

So I guess the question is whatā€™s their goal? Turning society into one big controllable demonic cult like they did on a smaller scale via Charles Manson?
Some loose thoughts:

1) I've come to realize that to grasp their goal with very much everything, things must be looked at from a non-material/energetic/spiritual standpoint.

A good example is the narrative that the whole COVID scam was about money. An opportunity for Big Pharma to skyrocket its profits.

That makes no sense. It's a fabricated narrative that is entirely off-target. At the top of the pyramid, money has no value because they print it themselves.

What helps make sense of all this is the concept of "loosh farming". And we are seeing the controllers' hand in play, optimizing its herd for greater yield.

2) l entirely agree with your assumption.

Slowly but surely, society is becoming immersed in these techno-pharmacological compounds masquerading as "natural plants" and as "beneficial accidentally-discovered molecules".

MDMA, for example, is the absolute embodiment of Soma, the Government's wonder-drug that eliminates all critical thought and discomfort, out of Huxley's "The Doors of Perception". Once again, this man is provably yet another agent, and his story a laughable fabrication.

But beyond the numbing and homogenizing aspects of MDMA, and the feminizing ones of cannabisā€”which are either psychological or materialā€”are the energetic and spiritual aspects, which are far more important.

As you've said, they're "turning society into one big controllable demonic cult".

These compounds tune their user into a specific frequency that literally opens "portals", and allow parasitic attachments of the spiritual kind.

It's no different from the dairy farmer that attaches a piece of technology to a cow's udder to optimize the collection of milk.

I suggest looking into the work of rogue Psychiatrist Jerry Marzisnky, and his mind-blowing and extensive experience with the entity attachments that infest patients using psychiatric amphetamines.

Fun fact: MDMA is an amphetamine.

Last edited:

Sevaan

:eyes: :eek:

and the crown! mon dieu
Yup, exactly.

But maybe we're just over-analyzing things, and the horns are just a coincidence, too.

I mean... How can something this colorful be the handiwork of the dark cabal that rules over this realm?

11731570_10153234632079177_1544550917564608365_o.jpg

Peater

View attachment 53688

Ha. Get this, over here, there is a radio station called One World Radio that is something to do with them.

The music is better than the crap they play on the normal commercial stations so I do listen occasionally as I like trance/house etc.

Peatress

Ha. Get this, over here, there is a radio station called One World Radio that is something to do with them.

The music is better than the crap they play on the normal commercial stations so I do listen occasionally as I like trance/house etc.
Love house music too. The cabal (for want of a better word) have infiltrated all genres of music, some genres more than others. It doesnā€™t stop me from listening to music I enjoy. I just donā€™t go to concerts or clubs these days. Not heard of One World Radio before ā€“ anything with One World in the title puts me off.

Peater

Love house music too. The cabal (for want of a better word) have infiltrated all genres of music, some genres more than others. It doesnā€™t stop me from listening to music I enjoy. I just donā€™t go to concerts or clubs these days. Not heard of One World Radio before ā€“ anything with One World in the title puts me off.

Same here!

I recognised the esoteric element of the name but didn't think too much of it but those pics are something else.

Personally I've never liked the 'one love maaaaan' school of thought, it's always seemed idealistic, shallow and, well, pushed by people with nothing to offer except platitudes. I've never really liked weed (Resin was OK I guess) and I've never tried anything else. I find the music itself interesting and uplifting enough.

Peatress

Same here!

I recognised the esoteric element of the name but didn't think too much of it but those pics are something else.

Personally I've never liked the 'one love maaaaan' school of thought, it's always seemed idealistic, shallow and, well, pushed by people with nothing to offer except platitudes. I've never really liked weed (Resin was OK I guess) and I've never tried anything else. I find the music itself interesting and uplifting enough.
I was never part of any particular music scene ā€“ The music is very uplifting. When the music is good you donā€™t need drugs.

Regina

Same here.
David Bowie still walks on water for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom