Awakening to the Occult. Sacrifice. Hatred. Symbolism. And our future.

Sevaan

Ha. Get this, over here, there is a radio station called One World Radio that is something to do with them.

The music is better than the crap they play on the normal commercial stations so I do listen occasionally as I like trance/house etc.
Oh wow! That's an awesome piece of the puzzle that I had no idea of. Thanks for sharing!

"One World Radio is the official digital radio and content platform of Tomorrowland."

Well, of course it is!

They always show their hand so clearly... In plane sight is the best place to hide/downplay the truth.

Sevaan

seems like the same artistic set designers as the 2012 London Olympic Games.
Exactly. The same old in-house talent that 20 years before that also created a similar predictive programming masterpiece for the 92 Barcelona Olympics.

FHO3vjiWUAMyjh1.jpg

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 17-02-53 vm3k13p5gxdbnpgzcoji.webp (WEBP Image 800 × 418 pixels).png

Peater

Oh wow! That's an awesome piece of the puzzle that I had no idea of. Thanks for sharing!

"One World Radio is the official digital radio and content platform of Tomorrowland."

Well, of course it is!

They always show their hand so clearly... In plane sight is the best place to hide/downplay the truth.

Ha, cheers. I think this is probably the only place my observation would be appreciated so thanks!

ThinPicking

We must reclaim music from the cabal.
:eyes:

There were some good protest vibes during the "covid" insanity. Appreciate you're making a grander statement here and I agree. But it's a start.

There doesn't seem to be a shortage of artists. It's just difficult for them to be promoted and heard en masse.

This won't be everyone's cup of tea. lol

Sevaan

@Sevaan Have you heard about Worldcoin?
But worry not, good Sir!

At least the front-man of this project is totally not a CIA/Mossad puppet working as a pied piper to lure the younger generations into a dystopia.

Nor is he promoting the society-degrading LGBTQNWO narrative, etc.

He's like Musk. One of the good ones.

Peater

But worry not, good Sir!

At least the front-man of this project is totally not a CIA/Mossad puppet working as a pied piper to lure the younger generations into a dystopia.

Nor is he promoting the society-degrading LGBTQNWO narrative, etc.

He's like Musk. One of the good ones.

It all gets a bit samey once you attune to it, doesn't it?

Sevaan

It all gets a bit samey once you attune to it, doesn't it?
They even gave him a name similar to the other recent fabricated fraud aimed at the same demographics.

Sam Bankman. Sam Altman. Same difference.

Peatress

:eyes:

There were some good protest vibes during the "covid" insanity. Appreciate you're making a grander statement here and I agree. But it's a start.

There doesn't seem to be a shortage of artists. It's just difficult for them to be promoted and heard en masse.

This won't be everyone's cup of tea. lol

Yes there were some good efforts at protest music during that time - I think someone started a thread called music is power.

As for the grand statement, a lot of us listen to music without being aware of the many agendas behind them but once we wake up to the propaganda it doesn't necessarily change the way we feel about the music. So, I am saying we reclaim the music, keep the innocence and enjoy the vibe.

ThinPicking

Yes there were some good efforts at protest music during that time - I think someone started a thread called music is power.

As for the grand statement, a lot of us listen to music without being aware of the many agendas behind them but once we wake up to the propaganda it doesn't necessarily change the way we feel about the music. So, I am saying we reclaim the music, keep the innocence and enjoy the vibe.
Ahh yes ma'am! The vibe belongeth to us.

Some of my music interests are blatantly (metaphorical or not) satanic. But I'm keeping them. It's a heist. And they're a surprisingly good metabolic barometer with a bit of introspection.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

“When a demonic individual openly reveals to us his true character and we fail to separate from him, withdraw all our energy and abominate and protest his iniquity, then we become a partner in the degeneracy and complicit in the evil.“

Regina

“When a demonic individual openly reveals to us his true character and we fail to separate from him, withdraw all our energy and abominate and protest his iniquity, then we become a partner in the degeneracy and complicit in the evil.“
Yep. Hoffman is powerful in this interview.
I highly recommend it. (above link)

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Yep. Hoffman is powerful in this interview.
I highly recommend it. (above link)
I thought the interviewER was great.

Hoffman
For me
I don’t see eye to eye

But
Yes
His quote above was based

Thx for posting here

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom