Low Toxin Lifestyle Bad reactions from Molybdenum (100mcg)

Irish7777

Hi,

I recently tried Molybdenum
I took a dose of 100mcg each day for three days

I took the supplement to help liver detox and apparently it is good for probiotic die off symptoms, get rid of acetaldehyde etc

I developed muscle pain around my knees and upper back pain, my copper levels are normal so wondered could Mo have increased Uric acid?

But after I eat Kale or Brocooli I felt fatigue and not great, I ate Hake fish and it smelled rank, absolute foul smell, like a chemical smell from it, could this be sulphur related? Perhaps a die off? Is it making my body more sensitive to sulphur foods?

I do have histamine issues so try follow a low histamine diet

I also got a bit of acid reflux from Molybdenum.

I have PFS, Post Finasteride Syndrome, and Moly did help election size and strength, I think maybe clearing my liver so I would like to still take it.

Finally I don't want to build up an intolerance to sulphur foods so I stopped taking Moly

The muscle and body aches resolved after discontinuing it.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing my issues?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Molybdenum pushes detox hard. It took me over a year to where I could finally take it regularly.

Peater

I developed muscle pain around my knees
I mentioned this myself yesterday - backs of your knees by any chance?

I think Charlie is right. I feel better today. I felt awful yesterday, mentally. Although my knees/very top of calf muscles are sore still, but that's ok. I can handle physical discomfort no problem.

Peater

Molybdenum pushes detox hard. It took me over a year to where I could finally take it regularly.

How much do you take now Charlie? Is that daily, or less regularly than that, or just by feel? Thanks.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I mentioned this myself yesterday - backs of your knees by any chance?
For some reason copper detox causes pain/achiness in the leg area and especially the calves.

Also for men they will get a deep ache in their testicles at times when copper is detoxing. I would not say it is painful, just a deep ache.

How much do you take now Charlie? Is that daily, or less regularly than that, or just by feel? Thanks.
Right now I am averaging about 100mcg a day and will sometimes push it to 200mcg a day. There was a time I could not handle one drop of molybdenum which is about 7mcg. It would be too much and would take me days to recover from the amount of copper and other toxins being displaced.

I just go by feel. If I am feeling "too electric" I will back down. And as you noticed it can effect your mental state too. So I do not like to stay up on that area long as it can be exhausting. The physical is much easier to deal with.

Molybdenum will also move sulfur out like crazy. I can smell it oozing from my pores at times.

The Great part is the "level ups" just keep coming.

Peater

For some reason copper detox causes pain/achiness in the leg area and especially the calves.

Also for men they will get a deep ache in their testicles at times when copper is detoxing. I would not say it is painful, just a deep ache.

Right now I am averaging about 100mcg a day and will sometimes push it to 200mcg a day. There was a time I could not handle one drop of molybdenum which is about 7mcg. It would be too much and would take me days to recover from the amount of copper and other toxins being displaced.

I just go by feel. If I am feeling "too electric" I will back down. And as you noticed it can effect your mental state too. So I do not like to stay up on that area long as it can be exhausting. The physical is much easier to deal with.

Molybdenum will also move sulfur out like crazy. I can smell it oozing from my pores at times.

The Great part is the "level ups" just keep coming.
Great post thanks Charlie. Yes i had some testicular pain on and off over time, before starting this but while eating liver, choc, etc. I never got to the cause either, thinking I'd worked out it was tight boxers or tradesman work trousers (from weight gain), or a lack of pantothenic acid B5, etc, but then it would come back. Most recently a week or so ago interestingly, after a day crawling and crouching while working on my truck but in loose fitting clothes. So I have a baseline i can work with this aspect.

I understand that sulphur also opposes copper so it could be the vehicle by which moly removes it, so perhaps important to make sure we get enough from meat etc but not too much.

My legs are still slightly achey today but it's not unpleasant. It reminds me of my powerlifting days. Far rather deal with that then psychological effects, any time.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Right now I am averaging about 100mcg a day and will sometimes push it to 200mcg a day.
Interestingly, I have been taking up to 600mcg of solgar brand and I feel no ill effects. It turns on my imagination, makes me feel quite good.
It says on the bottle amino acid chelate.
Which form do you charlie and others take?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Peater

Interestingly, I have been taking up to 600mcg of solgar brand and I feel no ill effects. It turns on my imagination, makes me feel quite good.
It says on the bottle amino acid chelate.
Which form do you charlie and others take?
Lucky man!

BioCare brand sodium molybdate liquid, 200mcg per drop.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You think its the best form and what would be advantages over other forms?
Yes I think its the best form and has the best absorption.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals