Becoming A Man With Peat And Haidut

blackface

I just cant get my head around how you could achieve T levels in the 1200s. Since the vit K, vit E, aspirin and progesterone give me an aromatase inhibitor effectes and crash my estrogen and libido I cant use them much.

Maybe its the thyroid? What do you guys think.

GreekDemiGod

I just cant get my head around how you could achieve T levels in the 1200s.
I know a guy who is 29. Personal trainer, very fit body. Does lifting and trains kick-boxing.
Also does/ has done long-distance running.
Sauna frequently and intermittent fasting 16-8.
He had a T level of 800 when he did a lot of running, like 30km/ week. He realised that it might be raising his cortisol too much, so he reduced the cardio to like 10km/ week.
His most recent T level was over 1000.
Has no known health issues. Eats a diet without restriction, balanced and healthy by mainstream standards.

InChristAlone

We will have to see the update in another 10 yrs! Young men seem invincible. It starts turning around the age of 35 and up. Do we have any success stories of 35 and up?

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Two things that have helped have more energy and helped me feel much more confident and masculine is:

Putting a flexible ice pack on my testicles in the morning for 15 min.

Applying 5-10 drops of Lugols 2% Iodine on my testicles, twice a day.

I am 63 years old.

Mossy

Two things that have helped have more energy and helped me feel much more confident and masculine is:

I am 63 years old.
I'm curious where the idea for using Lugols came from? I have heard about the ice packs before.

golder

I'm curious where the idea for using Lugols came from? I have heard about the ice packs before.
10 drops of lugols on your nut sack? Wow, wouldn’t that make for an orange pair of balls? Isnt that a hefty dose for a very delicate, thin and small surface area on your body?

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
It's popular to do in body building community as remedy for erectile dysfunction.

I don't like taking iodine orally, but really has helped my health using transdermal application, and on testicles has very androgenic effect.
I also put on my wrists or other body parts same time.

A great book is - Iodine why you need it, why you can't live without it. Dr Brownstein MD

Lots of info online about cryotherapy for the testicles.

Mossy

It's popular to do in body building community as remedy for erectile dysfunction.

I don't like taking iodine orally, but really has helped my health using transdermal application, and on testicles has very androgenic effect.
I also put on my wrists or other body parts same time.

A great book is - Iodine why you need it, why you can't live without it. Dr Brownstein MD

Lots of info online about cryotherapy for the testicles.
Thank you,. I appreciate the detail.

Mossy

10 drops of lugols on your nut sack? Wow, wouldn’t that make for an orange pair of balls? Isnt that a hefty dose for a very delicate, thin and small surface area on your body?
Does seem bold, indeed; but I know nothing about it, which is my reason for asking.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Nicotine is one of my favorite supplements, I prefer the nicotine toothpicks, I use a brand called Pixotine, the original unflavored. I don't like the nicotine pouches, they don't feel the same, and vaping is not good for you.

Nicotine is very good for the brain and gut.

Sumbody

How does the iodine not completely burn your skin off?

I tried this once many years ago as It became more talked about online, but even just a few drops completely torched the skin, and afterwards took atleast a couple weeks for the dried up skin to heal and return to normal.

golder

I am 63 years old.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Nicotine is one of my favorite supplements, I prefer the nicotine toothpicks, I use a brand called Pixotine, the original unflavored. I don't like the nicotine pouches, they don't feel the same, and vaping is not good for you.

Nicotine is very good for the brain and gut.

Daniel,
How do you use the nicotine toothpicks?
How did get the idea to start using nicotine?

InChristAlone

Nicotine is not an essential nutrient. Nicotinic acid is. Please reconsider.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
How does the iodine not completely burn your skin off?

I tried this once many years ago as It became more talked about online, but even just a few drops completely torched the skin, and afterwards took atleast a couple weeks for the dried up skin to heal and return to normal.
I wouldn't use it if it did that, if it stings rub some water on your testicles first. The type of Iodine you use is very important, Lugols 2% Iodine, I get mine from a company called J.Crows, they have been around a long time and are well known for there quality. I use it every day.

You still need to drink chemical free water, Reverse Osmosis or distilled, the chlorine in municipal water is part of reason we need iodine, it binds same receptor sites and prevents iodine uptake in the thyroid.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Daniel,
How do you use the nicotine toothpicks?
How did get the idea to start using nicotine?
I chew lightly on the toothpick, use it to clean between my teeth, I use 2-4 a day, also has androgenic effect and helps people with brain fog after meals or scent exposure.

I got idea to use Nicotine after seeing lots of research about it's benefits.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter

I don't notice orange balls, your fingers will become orange after rubbing on testicles, don't wash your hands let it absorb in your skin, and that's one way of knowing if you need iodine is how quickly it absorbs in to your skin.

Sumbody

I wouldn't use it if it did that, if it stings rub some water on your testicles first. The type of Iodine you use is very important, Lugols 2% Iodine, I get mine from a company called J.Crows, they have been around a long time and are well known for there quality. I use it every day.
Same here, I used Lugols 2%.

Tried it one time, never again.

Perhaps some have more sensitive skin than others.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
"What happens with these halides is that there is something called competitive inhibition that goes on, so when you have too higher levels of bromine or the other toxic halides, it pushes out iodine. Therefore, conversely, a good way of reducing these toxic halides is by using iodine supplementation."

"A by-product of chlorine use is the production of dioxin. Dioxin is one of the most toxic carcinogens known to mankind. It readily breakdowns the environment, chlorine and its by-products have been linked to birth defects, cancer, reproductive disorders including stillbirth, and immune system breakdown."

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Same here, I used Lugols 2%.

Tried it one time, never again.

Perhaps some have more sensitive skin than others.
The palms of the hands and the buttock both have highly efficient absorption and shouldn't sting at all in those locations.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals