Blocked colon

imei3489

for the last 6 months i have steadily been getting more and more constipated. i ate some foods outside my diet on christmas, and my gut has been distended since. i just noticed last night when laying down that i can feel a bunch of hard lumps on the lower left of my stomach. could this really impacted feces? ive never felt anything like it. feeling your poop through the skin is a very strange and uncomfortable feeling. when i woke upo the next morning it was still there. i had a large coffe to try and clear it out, and i ended up pooping incredibly hard stools, they were like animal feces, completely dry, almost looked like grass when cut them in two. but still, after going to the toilet my lower left abdomen still has a lot of hard lumps in the same area. i can only assume that these are more feces that moved down the line where the ones i just pooped out used to be?

i see three solutions to this
eat as much as i can to force the blockage out, but this sounds scary, and what would happen if my stomach really is blocked? then id be in real trouble. what would they even do at the ER? do they give you an enema for a blocked colon?
second is what i am doing right now, fasting and waiting for it to come out. im trying to walk and run a lot as that usually stimulates movement. any recommendations for laxatives are greatly appreciated. coffee is the only one I know that works.
third would be to perform an enema, however, i have never done this before.

is massaging the stomach to stimulate movements possible?

im starting to get worried, im only 25 and i know a blocked colon can be very serious.

my stool is like number one in this picture

rprprpprrprprprp.PNG

mayku-T-meelo

Stick to juice and milk for a couple of days for calories, eat some shredded carrots throughout the day and avoid irritating foods. I don't think it's wise to force the blockage out, because it's almost certainly not a mechanical blockage but inflammation/lack of energy needed for peristalsis/dysbiosis. In the latter case, get some laxative or do the enema, but overall I guess all three reasons are interdependent to a degree. Think on what're you eating on a regular basis and what could be causing this. When did it start happening? What's your pulse and temperatures throughout the day?

SamYo123

Mine is like 5... and it wont bulk up to 2, 3 or 4... like it did in about a year ago... fiber only speeds the transit up..

ivy

Water enema is sure to induce peristalsis. Olive oil is also a natural laxative when ingested pure or mixed with lemon juice. If your stool is that tiny and dry, you need to focus on relaxation. Also, look at Monash Umiversity/FODMAPS, they explain quite well what goes on with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

KCM

I'm getting like type 2/3 but it's a singular, large log or a large log and maybe 60% of a normal sized one each day. Was at 5-6 a few months ago and 1-2bms/day whereas I'm at maybe 6 a week now. Kinda concerned like you.

I'd say high dose magnesium, cascara, water enemas (these are quite easy and do seem to remove some hardened nodules and other nasty stuff) regular walks, destressing. Could also use magnesium chloride spray on the lower abdominal region where the large intestines are. Electrolyte cocktail (salt, potassium) can flush the bile and GI system which can help regulate BM's. Carrot or Bamboo shoot salad. Squatty potty if you don't have one.

GTW

Chia seed, flax, psyllium husk are hygroscopic, retaining water through the GI tract.
Mg in the less digestible forms can help, don't overdo it.
Castor oil is a remedy, too.

GTW

Gut flora inevitably play a role.
Symbiotic food:
Kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut, miso

OP
I

imei3489

Try taking a lot of magnesium to soften things up
ive been eating a lot of cocoa powder lately actually. i think this all happened because ire cently upped my salt intake without upping my water too, drying out my gut basically

OP
I

imei3489

i fee i should mention i have had rope worms/mucoid plaque come out of my **** before. maybe another piece has been released and it stuck in my large intestine

OP
I

imei3489

Prunes, figs, dates, bananas
Garlic
Butter
Results may vary!
right, i forgot about prune juice! i remember that giving me a really loose stomach as a child. made me feel horrible. but it might be what i need right now. thank you!!

GTW

Eating a few prunes is a moderate first step.
Warm prune juice is the nuclear option!
After anesthesia and opiods they worry about constipation. The night nurse offered warm prune juice to jump start peristalsis. It worked.

Look, in the paste I tried few things.

1. Carrots, milk, meat and some fruits. Didn't work, IT was type 2, 6 and 5. I was bloated too.

2. Carrots, highly carbonated Water, very low fiber, meat. Type 3 and 4. No bloating, no pain.

3. 1g vitamina B3, coffee and nicotine, Best combo.

Nomane Euger

right, i forgot about prune juice! i remember that giving me a really loose stomach as a child. made me feel horrible. but it might be what i need right now. thank you!!
even if dry fruits can give you loose stools,they can also contribute to constipation in other context,i wouldvnot recommand you to add a bunch of foods,find a fruit that in the past gave you energy,frequent bowel movements that were not watery and made you you feel good in your guts.You can try coconut water from fresh unmature coconut,it doesnt give me loose stolle,even when i am constipated,it give me quick bowels moments,dry,perfect

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals