Blocked colon

GTW

Nutritional clay can help. Results may vary.
"To presuppose and put it to the test!"

ivy

Chia seed, flax, psyllium husk are hygroscopic, retaining water through the GI tract.
Mg in the less digestible forms can help, don't overdo it.
Castor oil is a remedy, too.

All of the hygroscopic supplements you mentioned are terrible, from my experience. They promote swelling and pain.

ivy

Prunes, figs, dates, bananas
Garlic
Butter
Results may vary!

A very mixed group. Dates and figs I find are on the safe side. Bananas are too bulk inducing.
Garlic and onions are known offenders for people with a sensitive bowel. Carrot, spinach, collard greens, very fresh and well cooked mushrooms with vinegar and UNCOOKED olive oil will help.

GTW

Each person's experience is likely to be different.
One man's meat is another man's poison, so the saying goes.
Or, as Paracelsus described 500 years ago, dose, host, timing and combinations make a poison or a cure.
Even Shakespeare had a few words on the subject via the monk's soliloquy in Romeo and Juliette.

ivy

Each person's experience is likely to be different.
One man's meat is another man's poison, so the saying goes.
Or, as Paracelsus described 500 years ago, dose, host, timing and combinations make a poison or a cure.
Even Shakespeare had a few words on the subject via the monk's soliloquy in Romeo and Juliette.
If I read correctly, you've made a ton of suggestions (some of which questionable) with only a mild caveat: results may vary. Yet OP has very typical symptoms of bowel contraction and distension, possibly not even blockage. So I feel it's my duty to add to your 2cents by saying: beware of certain foods and supplements, they are known to worsen whatever you're going through. And I've recomended the typical Peat tools which I've tried on myself, as have numerous others. I'm assuming the OP will welcome some amount of tried and tested strategies. Your scholarly sources won't shut me up.

GTW

Who expected guaranties or certainty?
I did not know there was a competition with winners, right, and wrong.
Shouldn't it go without saying that each person can give suggestions and each can chose?
Those who cling to opinions wander the world offending people.” The Buddha
“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
― Gautama Buddha

ivy

Who expected guaranties or certainty?
I did not know there was a competition with winners, right, and wrong.
Shouldn't it go without saying that each person can give suggestions and each can chose?
Those who cling to opinions wander the world offending people.” The Buddha
“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”
― Gautama Buddha
A competition? That's a funny assumption. As for certainty, I'll venture saying that someone with severe fecal impaction/ no satisfying bowel movement is sure to welcome certainty rather than dilletantism. But by all means, thrown in some more quotes, they offer much relief.

OP
I

imei3489

update: i managed to clear my bowel, by drinking warm prune juice and a little beet juice. like you guys recommended. an hour later i was more or less peeing through my butt. but all that liquid flushed out all the feces. there was indeed a blockage there. the first bowel movement brought out rock hard feces that crumbled like dirt when i took them apart (in the name of science). its scary, and i have no idea how they ended up being so incredibly dry. it was like compacted dried grass,
i had 5 or 6 more movements afer that, and the feces became increasingly more soft, it was only the blockage that was so damn hard and dry. i believe they were so dry, that they could not move through the gut and gut stuck. the watery stool from the prune juice lubricated them enough to move, i think.
now im exhausted but at least most of it came out.
im going to make drastic changes to my diet now, as something is clearly not working. what causes dry poop, i still dont know.
thanks again everyone.

ivy

update: i managed to clear my bowel, by drinking warm prune juice and a little beet juice. like you guys recommended. an hour later i was more or less peeing through my butt. but all that liquid flushed out all the feces. there was indeed a blockage there. the first bowel movement brought out rock hard feces that crumbled like dirt when i took them apart (in the name of science). its scary, and i have no idea how they ended up being so incredibly dry. it was like compacted dried grass,
i had 5 or 6 more movements afer that, and the feces became increasingly more soft, it was only the blockage that was so damn hard and dry. i believe they were so dry, that they could not move through the gut and gut stuck. the watery stool from the prune juice lubricated them enough to move, i think.
now im exhausted but at least most of it came out.
im going to make drastic changes to my diet now, as something is clearly not working. what causes dry poop, i still dont know.
thanks again everyone.

Thanks for the update! And glad to hear you're out of trouble. Go slow with food and food changes, make sure to lie down and rehydrate. Small sips of sugared and salted water are very replenishing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals