Announcement @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@Blossom has been around these parts since 2014 and has been a wonderful part of this community helping many along the way. She recently quit her job within the medical field and wants to work at home making things with her hands and taking care of the home front. I am asking the community to come together and be a blessing to her as she has been a blessing to us. If we pull together, we can help make this happen for her. Please go to her Patreon and pledge what you can on a monthly basis. Join me in showing how thankful we are for her presence here. :hattip

Peatful

Yay!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This is so sweet, thank you from the bottom of my heart @charlie for giving me the opportunity to help out on the forum for all these years. It’s really been such an honor and privilege.
To anyone who decides to join my patreon thank you sincerely in advance.
Y’all know I’m not a scientist, doctor or even a writer but I decided the health journey I’ve been on might be good to share if for nothing more than provide hope.
I’m writing about the things I’ve learned (primarily through this community) in healing over the years. I can also ramble on a bit about things which I try not to do excessively here. :)

haidut

Forum Supporter
Y’all know I’m not a scientist, doctor or even a writer

That's exactly why you'd be helpful to people. The path to success (of any kind) starts with having a big heart, and that is a gift from above - it cannot be manufactured or manipulated, as those "pros" believe, and is much more helpful than any of their shenanigans. Something relevant below.

Good luck with everything! I have a feeling it will be great journey, for you and the people around you.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That's exactly why you'd be helpful to people. The path to success (of any kind) starts with having a big heart, and that is a gift from above - it cannot be manufactured or manipulated.
Good luck with everything! I have a feeling it will be great journey, for you and the people around you.
Thank you so much!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The path to success (of any kind) starts with having a big heart, and that is a gift from above - it cannot be manufactured or manipulated, as those "pros" believe, and is much more helpful than any of their shenanigans.
Beautiful.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Drareg

Good luck Blossom, I've always thought we need more women reaching out to other women on "peaty" topics, I know you intend to help men and women but if we're honest our communication style as men is difficult at times on here I feel, we are oblivious to this also.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks @JamesGatz.
@Drareg, I don’t know how much I can technically help anyone other than share my own story and insights in more detail which I hope might inspire perseverance in not giving up in some people. I know what you mean about our male/female communication style differences though. Women and men really are quite a bit different despite what the popular media and culture would like us to believe.

yerrag

I'm happy to help and support Blossom and Charlie. However, the need for anonymity makes it hard to directly support them without going thru Talmudist Patreon.

If there is an option to help via something less Talmudist as Patreon, such as Subscribestar, that would open up at least for me, the door to support them financially.

I started to use Patreon to help support the site thru Charlie, but Patreon joined the cause of the Talmudists, and I stopped after I realized there was no way Patron would not be replaced by alternatives.

I hope this situation would change.

Nfinkelstein

I'm happy to help and support Blossom and Charlie. However, the need for anonymity makes it hard to directly support them without going thru Talmudist Patreon.

If there is an option to help via something less Talmudist as Patreon, such as Subscribestar, that would open up at least for me, the door to support them financially.

I started to use Patreon to help support the site thru Charlie, but Patreon joined the cause of the Talmudists, and I stopped after I realized there was no way Patron would not be replaced by alternatives.

I hope this situation would change.
Hmmm this is a very good point. Maybe @Blossom could accept monero as well as do the Patreon thing.

yerrag

Thanks @yerrag and @Nfinkelstein for introducing me to monero. I will certainly look into it.
I'll have to look into that myself as Andrew Anglin uses that as well. It doesn't seem to be a crypto currency to speculate with but one that seems to do what money does.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'll have to look into that myself as Andrew Anglin uses that as well. It doesn't seem to be a crypto currency to speculate with but one that seems to do what money does.
Interesting.

B

Blaze

That's exactly why you'd be helpful to people. The path to success (of any kind) starts with having a big heart, and that is a gift from above - it cannot be manufactured or manipulated
Well said, my buddy Croatian Mike often says a very similar thing. He says "Kindness is a gift from God, you are either born with it or not."

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Well said, my buddy Croatian Mike often says a very similar thing. He says "Kindness is a gift from God, you are either born with it or not."
So true, whatever kindness and love I have has come completely from Our Father in Heaven and I’m unworthy yet grateful for anything and everything he chooses to give me.
Right now I’m also learning woodworking from my husband and brother in law so I can make things to sell. I’ve been talking about this for years but now’s the time to act.

RealNeat

Much respect. A great cause, will contribute when I can. Thanks for the heads up @charlie and a blessed path for you @Blossom

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals