Can Niacin cause maculopathy?

My mom, 48yo, initially got glaucoma symptoms. We bought her a B complex from Life Extension due to the presence of vitamins that can be helpful to the eye (Riboflavin, Niacin). She took it in the morning and know her cornea is swollen, she is basicallt tearing up fat. Did a fast research and found out Niacin causes an Induced Maculopathy due to a reaction on the Muller Cells (A cell that regulates the dryness of our cornea). I thought the Niacin would be helpful for her and it just made the problem worse.

InChristAlone

I can't imagine that low amount of niacinamide causing such an awful problem. That supplement has other things in it too. Was it the b100? If so that's a lot of B6.

Peater

I can't imagine that low amount of niacinamide causing such an awful problem. That supplement has other things in it too. Was it the b100? If so that's a lot of B6.
This is so weird, I think I gave myself B6 issues over the years and now I keep seeing it mentioned.

File along with Vit A?

InChristAlone

This is so weird, I think I gave myself B6 issues over the years and now I keep seeing it mentioned.

File along with Vit A?
Oh yeah B6 is well know to cause toxicity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals