Can you get increasingly nauseous from using Progest-E over several months?

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
My GF has taken progest E for about 3-4 months.
Starting from about a month ago, she has started to become nauseous from taking it. If she takes her daily 3x3 drops too close to each other, or she takes it without having eaten anything in the morning.
This didnt happen before.
2 days ago she got so nauseous from taking 2 doses (3 drops) to close to each other, that she was certain she was going to vomit. She also felt dizzy. She had to lie down for the rest of the evening.

What can this be because of? I've read some people claiming they get estrogen symptoms from Progest-E, and those symptoms stop when they use another progesterone source. Some of these people claim it is because of soy flavonoids in Progest-E?

It didnt happen in the first months, and she is on her third protest E bottle. Could this third bottle be a bad progest-E batch? Could the coconut oil have gone sour? Or the vitamin E?

Tenacity

What is the method of application? If she's taking it orally, is she swallowing it or applying it to her gums? The vitamin E is very viscous which can cause intestinal irritation.

OP
D

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
What is the method of application? If she's taking it orally, is she swallowing it or applying it to her gums? The vitamin E is very viscous which can cause intestinal irritation.
Applying it to gums, then swallowing what's left after some minutes.

@Logan- If it is that, shouldn't that have become apparent to her earlier? Not after months?

Logan-

Applying it to gums, then swallowing what's left after some minutes.

@Logan- If it is that, shouldn't that have become apparent to her earlier? Not after months?
There’s no way of knowing for sure, but her physiology might have changed, instead of the bottle being different or defective. I would push it through for some days or weeks to see if she can tolerate them again. I don’t think progest-e is estrogenic. Maybe stop it for a few days, then re-try it. Due to vitamin e and its viscosity, it is kind of disgusting when tasted and swallowed; and women’s senses and whole physiology are more volatile and sensitive then men’s.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I remember Ray saying that vitamin E can cause GI problems and that mixing it with a fat, like butter can alleviate some problems.

June

Could it be too much for her? It sounds similar to when a woman is pregnant and the raising progesterone levels make her vomit. Maybe she can stay at a dose where she doesn’t feel nausea and move up when stable? Or she can push through and it might settle down?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals