Giveaway charlie's Restoration Giveaway #1 (Big 5 Essential Minerals + Nicotinic Acid)

CaptJim

Hello,
“I worry about ridiculous things, you know, how does a guy who drives a snowplough get to work in the morning… that can keep me awake for days.” – Billy Connolly
I'm here all week

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This is the final day to get in the giveaway. Entries after midnight eastern time tonight will not be accepted!

I will get @Blossom to pick the winners tomorrow.....sometimes she is not online so please excuse any delays in getting the winners picked.

kaybb

Ok let's have some fun ya'll.

My family business LifeGivingStore.com is going to hold a giveaway in this thread. These are the items we will be giving away during this event:

1. Potassium
2. Magnesium
3. Selenium
4. Molybdenum
5. Zinc Picolinate
6. Nicotinic Acid

We will be giving 5 lots of these away. So there can be 5 winners. And each winner will get all 6 products plus we will handle the shipping.

For the Potassium and Magnesium you can pick the smallest package of whatever we have in the store for magnesium and potassium. However, I do suggest Chloride for both so you can make MAGA-Pot. I will be making a thread just for MAGA-Pot soon and will link it in this first post when I do.

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Post one time in this thread, you can say anything you like. But please only post once and please only one entry per household.
2. I will close the entries in one week, so that will be March 7th.
3. We will handle all shipping costs, however, you are responsible if import duties are owed.
4. You must be 18 years of age or older and you agree to the "Terms of Services & Conditions" of LifeGivingstore.com.
5. After the entries are closed on the 7th I will have @Blossom use a random number picker and she will have that generator pick 5 random numbers. Your post number in the thread, becomes your number. So if you are post number 5, and number 5 is picked by the generator, you win.

That's it, have fun! :)

edit: added #4 to the rules.
Ok let's have some fun ya'll.

My family business LifeGivingStore.com is going to hold a giveaway in this thread. These are the items we will be giving away during this event:

1. Potassium
2. Magnesium
3. Selenium
4. Molybdenum
5. Zinc Picolinate
6. Nicotinic Acid

We will be giving 5 lots of these away. So there can be 5 winners. And each winner will get all 6 products plus we will handle the shipping.

For the Potassium and Magnesium you can pick the smallest package of whatever we have in the store for magnesium and potassium. However, I do suggest Chloride for both so you can make MAGA-Pot. I will be making a thread just for MAGA-Pot soon and will link it in this first post when I do.

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Post one time in this thread, you can say anything you like. But please only post once and please only one entry per household.
2. I will close the entries in one week, so that will be March 7th.
3. We will handle all shipping costs, however, you are responsible if import duties are owed.
4. You must be 18 years of age or older and you agree to the "Terms of Services & Conditions" of LifeGivingstore.com.
5. After the entries are closed on the 7th I will have @Blossom use a random number picker and she will have that generator pick 5 random numbers. Your post number in the thread, becomes your number. So if you are post number 5, and number 5 is picked by the generator, you win.

That's it, have fun! :)

edit: added #4 to the rules.
This is awesome!!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Congratulations to the winners! I will send a PM shortly to the winners, please respond when you are able.

And make sure you watch out for the next giveaway, it's gonna be a big one!!!

#38 @milltown
#25 @pepsi
#17 @Ms.Orchid
#16 @solomon
#12 @Ledo

Thank you to @Blossom for picking the winners.
6E0295CC-E77E-477A-9BF1-01FB3607D5F2.png

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals