Giveaway Charlie's Restoration Giveaway #2 (Entire Home EMF Mitigation & Protection Along With Personal Protection)

Ashs

Ok let's have some more fun ya'll.

My family business LifeGivingStore.com is going to hold a giveaway in this thread.

There will be 3 winners picked. The first winner picked will get the entire home EMF protection along with Cellphone EMF protection and Personal EMF Protection. These are the items for the first pick:

1. Depending on your situation either the Home Bundle or Condo/Apartment Bundle.
2. One Cell Chip or One iCell Chip Depending on what cellphone you have.
3. Two EMF Band XL's

The two next winners picked will get personal protection and will receive:

1. One EMF Band XL

We will handle all shipping. If you are outside the United States you are responsible for your own import duties.

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Post one time in this thread, you can say anything you like. But please only post once and please only one entry per household.
2. I will close the entries in three weeks, so that will be April 25th.
3. We will handle all shipping costs, however, you are responsible if import duties are owed.
4. You must be 18 years of age or older and you agree to the "Terms of Services & Conditions" of LifeGivingstore.com.
5. After the entries are closed on the 25th I will have @Blossom use a random number picker and she will have that generator pick 3 random numbers. Your post number in the thread, becomes your number. So if you are post number 5, and number 5 is picked by the generator, you win.

That's it, have fun! :)
Thanks Charlie.

Morten

Forum Supporter
Ok let's have some more fun ya'll.

My family business LifeGivingStore.com is going to hold a giveaway in this thread.

There will be 3 winners picked. The first winner picked will get the entire home EMF protection along with Cellphone EMF protection and Personal EMF Protection. These are the items for the first pick:

1. Depending on your situation either the Home Bundle or Condo/Apartment Bundle.
2. One Cell Chip or One iCell Chip Depending on what cellphone you have.
3. Two EMF Band XL's

The two next winners picked will get personal protection and will receive:

1. One EMF Band XL

We will handle all shipping. If you are outside the United States you are responsible for your own import duties.

Rules of the giveaway:

1. Post one time in this thread, you can say anything you like. But please only post once and please only one entry per household.
2. I will close the entries in three weeks, so that will be April 25th.
3. We will handle all shipping costs, however, you are responsible if import duties are owed.
4. You must be 18 years of age or older and you agree to the "Terms of Services & Conditions" of LifeGivingstore.com.
5. After the entries are closed on the 25th I will have @Blossom use a random number picker and she will have that generator pick 3 random numbers. Your post number in the thread, becomes your number. So if you are post number 5, and number 5 is picked by the generator, you win.

That's it, have fun! :)
The awsome lion strikes again....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom