Cod liver oil

tommyg130

Can anyone recommend a good priced good quality cod liver oil? Besides rosita because it’s too much expensive for the dose I want to take . Thank you 🙏🏻

HeyThere

Can anyone recommend a good priced good quality cod liver oil? Besides rosita because it’s too much expensive for the dose I want to take . Thank you 🙏🏻

I am VERY happy with Nordic Naturals, available almost everywhere. I take both their cod liver oil and their omega-3 oils. It has lowered my blood pressure dramatically and within days. This is MY experience. Ever since I got covid end of 2019, my normally higher than average BP went through the roof until I took these things about 6 months ago. I'm a small person and I got the results just taking one Jr. Omega-3 gel. I am taking more lately, up to 4 a day, then baking off again. Just back and forth "as needed" so to speak.

HeyThere

I am VERY happy with Nordic Naturals, available almost everywhere. I take both their cod liver oil and their omega-3 oils. It has lowered my blood pressure dramatically and within days. This is MY experience. Ever since I got covid end of 2019, my normally higher than average BP went through the roof until I took these things about 6 months ago. I'm a small person and I got the results just taking one Jr. Omega-3 gel. I am taking more lately, on rare occasions up to 4 a day, then backing off again. Just back and forth "as needed" so to speak.

HeyThere

Your vitamin a level is already in toxic range, why would you keep taking cod liver oil?

This site wasn't letting me edit, it was offline for a bit. Let me clarify:
I mostly take the Omega-3's. I take the cod liver oil maybe once every 2 weeks as an addition.
usually everyone poos on any mention of PUFAS in this forum, so sometimes I feel I'm wasting my time writing out the specifics.

It's working for me is all I know. And yes, I am very aware of Vitamin A and cod liver oil, but thanks for the reminder even if it doesn't apply to my instake of it.

aniciete

This site wasn't letting me edit, it was offline for a bit. Let me clarify:
I mostly take the Omega-3's. I take the cod liver oil maybe once every 2 weeks as an addition.
usually everyone poos on any mention of PUFAS in this forum, so sometimes I feel I'm wasting my time writing out the specifics.

It's working for me is all I know. And yes, I am very aware of Vitamin A and cod liver oil, but thanks for the reminder even if it doesn't apply to my instake of it.
I was referring to the OP. He has posts showing how his vitamin a levels are high and won’t go down which cod liver oil wont help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals