Colours have suddenly became extremely contrasted and vibrant to me

Hidden49

In the last week I’ve started having periods where colours are becoming extremely vibrant, contrasted and HD like as if I had taken shrooms or LSD (but I haven’t). It seems to happen while I’m washing my body in the shower with my usual shower gel that I’ve used for a year. It’s also happened after I’ve eaten red meat. I’m definitely not complaining about it, it’s making stuff nicer to look at but I was just curious about the reason/mechanism for why it’s happening

I first tried methylene blue 2 weeks ago low dose 1-3mg a handful of times so it seems to be linked with me starting that, even though I don’t get it directly at the time of taking the MB. It does seem to pair up with what’s been happening to my skin, since starting the MB with niacinamide my face looks super youthful, very good colour (instead of pale) and skin much clearer as if I have reversed aged myself of 10 years.

Could it be I’m detoxing some old LSD from 7 years ago? I have heard of reports of people getting LSD trips from Sauna use. Just an idea I really have no idea what’s causing it would love to know your takes.

Last edited:

Lizb

Are you pregnant?! (Kind of rhetorical).
The wallpaper in our hallway made me feel sick when I was pregnant.

youngsinatra

I experienced the same thing multiple times as well.

When I experienced it, it was part of what I would call peak human experience. Because I also felt vibrant, happy, social, capable and had a very positive outlook on my life and future.

I think my energy production (flow of electrons) was running very smoothly and uninterrupted at these points.

Methylene blue can bypass blockades or dysfunctions of complexes in the electron transport chain and probably contribute to a higher ATP production in your case. Niacinamide also supplies material for NAD+ which is involved in energy production.

OP
H

Hidden49

I experienced the same thing multiple times as well.

When I experienced it, it was part of what I would call peak human experience. Because I also felt vibrant, happy, social, capable and had a very positive outlook on my life and future.

I think my energy production (flow of electrons) was running very smoothly and uninterrupted at these points.

Methylene blue can bypass blockades or dysfunctions of complexes in the electron transport chain and probably contribute to a higher ATP production in your case. Niacinamide also supplies material for NAD+ which is involved in energy production.
Yeah I agree it could be because of this, I do think the combo of Niacinamide and MB have fixed my NADH:NAD+ redox and NAD+ biosynthesis as it seems to have fixed a lot of things and now when I take Niacinamide I just have this nice oxygenated feeling in my brain which I didn’t get before the MB.

Last year I had high LDH both times I did blood tests which meant LDH was being unregulated in compensation for other pathways being down such as Complex 1 and Kynureine, this causes low NAD and lactic acid is increased as a consequence. Complex 1 needs to be working to maintain the mitochondrial redox for NADH:NAD+.

youngsinatra

Yeah I agree it could be because of this, I do think the combo of Niacinamide and MB have fixed my NADH:NAD+ redox and NAD+ biosynthesis as it seems to have fixed a lot of things and now when I take Niacinamide I just have this nice oxygenated feeling in my brain which I didn’t get before the MB.

Last year I had high LDH both times I did blood tests which meant LDH was being unregulated in compensation for other pathways being down such as Complex 1 and Kynureine, this causes low NAD and lactic acid is increased as a consequence. Complex 1 needs to be working to maintain the mitochondrial redox for NADH:NAD+.
Makes sense. MB also activates complex IV where heme/iron/copper are heavily utilized. A deficiency of copper/heme can cause complex IV slowdown and consequently hypoxia.

Whatever it might be, great to hear that it works for you. I might try MB myself. Never tried it before.

OP
H

Hidden49

Makes sense. MB also activates complex IV where heme/iron/copper are heavily utilized. A deficiency of copper/heme can cause complex IV slowdown and consequently hypoxia.

Whatever it might be, great to hear that it works for you. I might try MB myself. Never tried it before.
Yeah you should try it! I don’t know if you realised but we messaged each other on the LYL page about copper before.

The MB with Niacinamide seems to fix my Vit A toxicity issues too, Vit A doesn’t seem to be as much of a problem for me anymore.

youngsinatra

Yeah you should try it! I don’t know if you realised but we messaged each other on the LYL page about copper before.

The MB with Niacinamide seems to fix my Vit A toxicity issues too, Vit A doesn’t seem to be as much of a problem for me anymore.
Great to hear!

OccamzRazer

In the last week I’ve started having periods where colours are becoming extremely vibrant, contrasted and HD like as if I had taken shrooms or LSD (but I haven’t). It seems to happen while I’m washing my body in the shower with my usual shower gel that I’ve used for a year. It’s also happened after I’ve eaten red meat. I’m definitely not complaining about it, it’s making stuff nicer to look at but I was just curious about the reason/mechanism for why it’s happening
Also curious - same thing is happening to me. It's nice!

OP
H

Hidden49

Any effect on the gallbladder that you have noticed from it?
Well I cut out PUFA completely almost a Month ago and started eating massive amounts of milk chocolate with niacin and that seemed to fix my bile/gallbladder issues and hormones. Where as ironically being low Vit A and eating high soluble fiber for 6 months was having the opposite effect on me. The global healing selenium also seemed to do something big with my gallbladder before cutting out PUFA. Now I’m drinking tons of milk a day and my bile is great, dark brown stools going 3 times a day, at the beginning was having partly green stools but that is going ( I do now think green stools are good sign though for someone with bile issues).

I believe I may have found a superior way to displace PUFA with the high milk chocolate consumption which is high in stearic acid and MUFA, the one I eat also contains Soya Lecithin (I know this will contain PUFA) but it actually seems to be helpful as the Lectihin increases lipid absorption of the saturated fats from the chocolate to displace PUFA from the cells. And people on here have also spoken about stearic acid displacing PUFA from the cells.

The MB just seemed to be the final piece of the puzzle, I have had severe reactions to alcohol for 7 years and wasn’t able to tolerate one drink due to not being able to metabolise alcohol, after the MB and niacin I start craving alcohol heavily so it seems like I have fixed my NAD metabolism as people with NAD issues can’t metabolise ethanol. PUFA heavily depletes NAD, NAD is the main cofactor for ALDH.

I am now experiencing extreme reverse aging in my face with these new changes I made in the last month. On the Vit A detox I had aged about 10 years and looked like a dying pale zombie, now on a Peat style diet with the MB, Vit E , Nicain my face looks extremely youthful, great colour and skin like HD quality. And on some days I’m eating 500 grams of chocolate, or 3 tubs of ice cream.

OP
H

Hidden49

Today I am now getting the contrasted colours whenever I’m passing stools lol, has to be linked with the removal of something toxic I reckon

Lizb

Well I cut out PUFA completely almost a Month ago and started eating massive amounts of milk chocolate with niacin and that seemed to fix my bile/gallbladder issues and hormones. Where as ironically being low Vit A and eating high soluble fiber for 6 months was having the opposite effect on me. The global healing selenium also seemed to do something big with my gallbladder before cutting out PUFA. Now I’m drinking tons of milk a day and my bile is great, dark brown stools going 3 times a day, at the beginning was having partly green stools but that is going ( I do now think green stools are good sign though for someone with bile issues).

I believe I may have found a superior way to displace PUFA with the high milk chocolate consumption which is high in stearic acid and MUFA, the one I eat also contains Soya Lecithin (I know this will contain PUFA) but it actually seems to be helpful as the Lectihin increases lipid absorption of the saturated fats from the chocolate to displace PUFA from the cells. And people on here have also spoken about stearic acid displacing PUFA from the cells.

The MB just seemed to be the final piece of the puzzle, I have had severe reactions to alcohol for 7 years and wasn’t able to tolerate one drink due to not being able to metabolise alcohol, after the MB and niacin I start craving alcohol heavily so it seems like I have fixed my NAD metabolism as people with NAD issues can’t metabolise ethanol. PUFA heavily depletes NAD, NAD is the main cofactor for ALDH.

I am now experiencing extreme reverse aging in my face with these new changes I made in the last month. On the Vit A detox I had aged about 10 years and looked like a dying pale zombie, now on a Peat style diet with the MB, Vit E , Nicain my face looks extremely youthful, great colour and skin like HD quality. And on some days I’m eating 500 grams of chocolate, or 3 tubs of ice cream.

@Rinse & rePeat have you seen this? I'm captivated by the anti aging claim of the face, of which I have an extreme interest. What do you think? My face is really dried out and very very wrinkly which has happened over the last 12 months.

youngsinatra

Very interesting.

Can you post your whole supplement stack that you are using at the moment with dosing?

@Rinse & rePeat have you seen this? I'm captivated by the anti aging claim of the face, of which I have an extreme interest. What do you think? My face is really dried out and very very wrinkly which has happened over the last 12 months.
I have experienced the same! I was eating more PUFA’s last year and since eating a lot of egg yolks, lots of raw grass-fed milk and butter, cutting out the starches and mist meats, eating bone broths, juices from oranges and blueberries, shellfish and liver weekly, my face looks much different than last summer. My neck is firmer and jaw more pronounced, my face is more lifted, and though my skin looks better in warm weather, this is the first winter my skin doesn’t look pale and showing every wrinkle. The pic in the white shorts is from last year and the light denim pants are from yesterday.

Attachments

• 8614CB20-880C-4B5E-8D6B-A1CACFB57A78.png
    8614CB20-880C-4B5E-8D6B-A1CACFB57A78.png
    497.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 8B5BC694-8D6A-46B0-BAE8-23B11D92F607.jpeg
    8B5BC694-8D6A-46B0-BAE8-23B11D92F607.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 139

Lizb

@Rinse & rePeat thank you. I appreciate you taking the time. More milk for me I think. Dropping starches is I suppose possible, they are my weakness though! A very great weakness.

I like liver and shellfish....

A-Tim

One thing to note Liz - high amounts of dairy and eggs means a moderate intake of pufa. I feel that if we grew up in a healthier environment and were never exposed to vegetable oil in the first place, this amount of pufa might be immaterial.

However, I've found having the low fat version of dairy beneficial in my own case. If you have high dairy and eggs in your diet, might be worth experimenting several months with a full fat version, and several months low fat, then see if you notice any difference.

@Rinse & rePeat thank you. I appreciate you taking the time. More milk for me I think. Dropping starches is I suppose possible, they are my weakness though! A very great weakness.

I like liver and shellfish....
I have been trying to eat two to three corn and soy free pastured egg yolks a day, without the whites, since cholesterol is needed to make collagen, RP says. I think that has been a big one. The whites are high in histamines and tryptophan, which is the opposite of anti-aging. Ditching meat too has been big. I really don’t want meat now. I make a beef stew once a week and piece on that for several days and eat occasion pastured boiled and broiled chicken wings for their skins. I boil the wings to get rid of the PUFA’s. I am focusing on a diet for good skin right now, and am liking the difference, especially being winter and it looking so good.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals