Cynomel No Longer Produced In Mexico?

jaguar43

ilovethesea said:
jag2594 said:
It looks like cynoplus is out at both mymexicandrugstore and mexmeds4you. It's really too bad.

Meds .com.mx still has some. Might order there - I forgot to place a 2nd order with Mexmeds4 you! I really should have done that as they accepted Paypal, whereas this other place is a huge pain to send money to.

I guess this is the last of Grossman! :cry:

Does anyone have any further feedback on the Tiromel or Triyotex?

Thanks. By the way how is tiromel ? is that the one from meds.com.mx

ilovethesea

jag2594 said:

Haven't got my Tiromel yet. (Had it sent to someone in the US first just in case.) I didn't get it from Meds .com.mx, I got it from a supplier in Cyprus. Just PM me if you want the link. It's a legit source.

Someone said on the Facebook group that the Tiromel is 1/3 the strength of Grossman Cytomel.

Are you still taking Triyotex?

jaguar43

ilovethesea said:
jag2594 said:

Haven't got my Tiromel yet. (Had it sent to someone in the US first just in case.) I didn't get it from Meds .com.mx, I got it from a supplier in Cyprus. Just PM me if you want the link. It's a legit source.

Someone said on the Facebook group that the Tiromel is 1/3 the strength of Grossman Cytomel.

Are you still taking Triyotex?

Yea, I am still taking triyotex with some cynoplus.

ilovethesea

Another update on the Grossman issues. Apparently MMDS is now shipping a Merck T3/T4 substitute for Cynoplus. Seems like all pharmacies are out of both Cynoplus and Cytomel now. I really hope I got my Meds .com.mx order in time before they ran out...

I think this drug is called Novotiral and it looks particularly bad - 100 T4 + 20 T3 in every pill, so a 5:1 ratio.

Just when the last thing any of us needs is even more T4...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
ilovethesea said:
Another update on the Grossman issues. Apparently MMDS is now shipping a Merck T3/T4 substitute for Cynoplus. Seems like all pharmacies are out of both Cynoplus and Cytomel now. I really hope I got my Meds .com.mx order in time before they ran out...

I think this drug is called Novotiral and it looks particularly bad - 100 T4 + 20 T3 in every pill, so a 5:1 ratio.

Just when the last thing any of us needs is even more T4...
I appreciate you updating us with the latest information ilovethesea.

jaguar43

Medicinia Mexico is going to start producing cytomel as the same formula as cynomel according the their website. They bought a lab and everything.

TODAY, with the aid of 725 new employees we are no longer backordered on Cytomel. We are now up to date with current orders for Cytomel and we are now shipping all new order for Cytomel within 72 hours of payment. We purchased a lab and we are now producing T3 with the exact same formula as Cytomel.

http://www.medicinamexico.net/index.php

This makes things more interesting. :?: :?: :?:

artemis

Wow! Dare we hope it's really the same product?
:carrot2
Thanks so much for sharing this info with us!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Cytomel? :confused

Benjamin

I no longer use cynomel or cynoplus, but have some leftover. If it's helpful, I would be willing to sell and post within the UK.

5 x Cynoplus (exp Feb 2016)
6 x Cynomel (exp Feb 2016)
3 x Cynomel (exp Aug 2015)

ravster02

jag2594 said:
Medicinia Mexico is going to start producing cytomel as the same formula as cynomel according the their website. They bought a lab and everything.

TODAY, with the aid of 725 new employees we are no longer backordered on Cytomel. We are now up to date with current orders for Cytomel and we are now shipping all new order for Cytomel within 72 hours of payment. We purchased a lab and we are now producing T3 with the exact same formula as Cytomel.

That company said the following things:

- Please be aware that we have a waiting list of over 500,000 orders due to the worldwide shortage of this specific medication

- With the aid of 725 new employees....

- We are averaging over 30,000 orders per month

- [we are dealing with] 10,000 emails per day

- We were back ordered 3,983,653 order for Cytomel in March of this year

And now you believe that they've bought their own lab to manufacture a copy of cytomel?

:lol:

jaguar43

ravster02 said:
jag2594 said:

That company said the following things:

- Please be aware that we have a waiting list of over 500,000 orders due to the worldwide shortage of this specific medication

- With the aid of 725 new employees....

- We are averaging over 30,000 orders per month

- [we are dealing with] 10,000 emails per day

- We were back ordered 3,983,653 order for Cytomel in March of this year

And now you believe that they've bought their own lab to manufacture a copy of cytomel?

:lol:

Isn't that what they said, they bought their own labs ? So your saying that
they are lying ?

The orders doesn't necessary mean each person, but it could mean each product. Since some people buy more than one bottle ?

ilovethesea

Oh my gosh! Christmas came early! This is great news :)

Is it going to be called Liotironina? That's what it says on the Cytomel page now, although still a picture of the Grossman one.

It's quite a relief to know so many were affected by the shortage... hopefully means the powers that be are less likely to take T3 off the market given the potential backlash. I was really worried all the sources were drying up.

I'll be the first forum guinea pig! Gonna order some as soon as it's confirmed my Cynoplus arrived from them last month. I wonder how long it will take for them to fulfill all these orders.

jaguar43

ilovethesea said:
Oh my gosh! Christmas came early! This is great news :)

Is it going to be called Liotironina? That's what it says on the Cytomel page now, although still a picture of the Grossman one.

It's quite a relief to know so many were affected by the shortage... hopefully means the powers that be are less likely to take T3 off the market given the potential backlash. I was really worried all the sources were drying up.

I'll be the first forum guinea pig! Gonna order some as soon as it's confirmed my Cynoplus arrived from them last month. I wonder how long it will take for them to fulfill all these orders.

Yea I bought some cynoplus and cytomel 2 weeks ago, the cynoplus came pretty quickly( paid for express shipping). And I received an email that the t3 product was ship yesterday. So, they seem to be on top of their orders well. Great customer service so far.

ravster02

jag2594 said:
they are lying ?

The orders doesn't necessary mean each person, but it could mean each product. Since some people buy more than one bottle ?

Let me clarify:

- Please be aware that we have a waiting list of over 500,000 orders due to the worldwide shortage of this specific medication: half a million orders for cynomel? The customer base for this product can be counted on two hands.

- With the aid of 725 new employees.... - what do they 725 new employees for? the production of t3 or any medicine is done by machine

- We are averaging over 30,000 orders per month - their website isn't even visited by 100 people a day yet they have 30,000 orders? no.

- [we are dealing with] 10,000 emails per day - see above.

- We were back ordered 3,983,653 order for Cytomel in March of this year - Nike and Adidas combined don't sell that many sneakers in a month.

And no, they haven't purchased a lab to produce their t3. Just because they sell it doesn't mean they are privy to grossman's manufacturing process.

jaguar43

ravster02 said:
jag2594 said:
they are lying ?

Let me clarify:

- Please be aware that we have a waiting list of over 500,000 orders due to the worldwide shortage of this specific medication: half a million orders for cynomel? The customer base for this product can be counted on two hands.

- With the aid of 725 new employees.... - what do they 725 new employees for? the production of t3 or any medicine is done by machine

- We are averaging over 30,000 orders per month - their website isn't even visited by 100 people a day yet they have 30,000 orders? no.

- [we are dealing with] 10,000 emails per day - see above.

- We were back ordered 3,983,653 order for Cytomel in March of this year - Nike and Adidas combined don't sell that many sneakers in a month.

And no, they haven't purchased a lab to produce their t3. Just because they sell it doesn't mean they are privy to grossman's manufacturing process.

So you think they are lying about pretty much everything they stated ? My only question is why ? Do you have any reason what their motive is to lie about pretty much everything they stated ? To me its doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

And also, I don't know where you getting your statistics from regarding the 100 people a day visit. Please reveal from where and whom your getting your information from, because your making pretty big statements with this post.

I am not saying that your wrong, but it would be nice to hear more why you think this ?

ilovethesea

I don't know what is the parent company name but there are tons of websites that use the same format - Meds .com.mx, Medicina Mexico, Baja Medicina, etc. I assume they are a huge chain throughout Mexico so it's not unreasonable to think they're doing a lot of business.

Also it's not just Ray Peat community who use T3. The T3 book/site has a huge Facebook group, almost everyone uses Grossman from there. I found another UK forum where people order from Mexico too. I think they are telling the truth. Also they do reply to emails and I believe Artemis got an order successfully already, so are a legit business...

YuraCZ

After 5 sad hypothyroid and health destroying years. I will start taking cynomel two days from now. I'm so excited, happy and I can only hope that I can regain my health and happiness. Any recommendation how take this stuff? Until now I was taking 100 mcg of T4 ed. TSH was still 4+ and T3 very low..

YuraCZ

first 6 mcg in me and I can feel it. Better blood flow in the whole body for sure. :claporange

Attachments

• IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 686

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

YuraCZ

I know that it's not mexican cynomel lol. So I'm in bad thread? Then move my post to some other cynomel/T3 thread pls..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals