Darkness & Light & Madness

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Attachments

• 29BDE632-457A-4FAF-BECA-752B23CED9B4.jpeg
    29BDE632-457A-4FAF-BECA-752B23CED9B4.jpeg
    369 KB · Views: 11

VitoScaletta

I used to have very bad seasonal affective disorder in the winter, to the point where I could barely function during November - February from around the time when I was 15 or so. I live in the UK, so it is often very cloudy / rainy and in the winter there isn't much sunlight.

I managed to mostly fix it by spending as much time as possible outside during winter (though it still isn't easy with an indoor job). I try and get out for a walk in the morning and another on my lunch hour. I also try to go for long walks on weekends and sit outside with a book drinking coffee even if it is really cold to get more sunlight. Supplementing Vitamin D helps a little too.
:grin :grin :grin :razz :razz

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I use cascara tea after a restaurant visit, that I know was not a healthy one. The interesting thing I have found is that when I use it at night, and long before any effects from it has kicked in, my mood is exceptionally good the next day. I did a web search and found that cascara is a mood booster!…

“In addition to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, coffee cherries may offer significant benefits to the brain. A pilot study on coffee cherry extract indicates the extract may boost the brain's supply of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), which protects the brain against mental illnesses, including depression and aging-related illnesses such as dementia, by an average of 143% over baseline. This is a new area of research, but results so strong are exciting--BDNF is essentially what keeps a brain "young" and the medical community is actively researching ways to fight aging and illness by boosting the aging brain's supply of this vital protein.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I found this one really interesting. When I think of different families it rings true….

Attachments

• B88CB3A1-C712-4E67-A8A2-D41FEEA4C1CF.jpeg
    B88CB3A1-C712-4E67-A8A2-D41FEEA4C1CF.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 8
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals