Dental Help? Calcium Therapy Institute

Dutchie

I couldn’t find that post I mentioned but I did dig up some of the powder. Here’s one such that I found:

Thanks, unfortunately I can't order anything outside of the EU die to Customs.

Overton

I have been using Boka, a nano hydroxyapatite toothpaste for sometime.... but recently have been reading an article by a competitor stating the nano hydroxyapatite could also spread throughout the body....\
So will be switching over to
This looks promising, will be trying also. Thanks for the share 🙏

Mossy

Yeah, I’m not a fan of the sweetener nor the glycerin. Since I’ve had such positive results my inclination would be to put together my own recipe of coconut oil, the hydroxyapatite, maybe some baking soda, xylitol, and a drop of k2 MK4. Perhaps a drop of cinnamon, clove, or mint essential oil for a little flavor?
This is what I've already started and tested, but I am so incredibly sensitive to supplements, I get negative reactions to the HA. My thought was to somehow emulsify, for lack of a better work, the HA into a coconut oil base, in the hope that is will be better accepted by my body. Other than wishful thinking and willing to try something different, I have no scientific reasoning to think it would work.

Mossy

This toothpaste looks interesting, but what I'm wondering about is that it contains Glycerin.
Glycerin is said to coat the teeth,which prevents them from remineralizing.
I've never been sure what to make of that claim....
I've heard that before, which is why I'm making my own.

Can we stop it with the glycerin nonsense, please. that was claimed by one single dentist and there isn't a single other study to back up his claims since he made it. glycerin is water soluble, so how the **** can it coat teeth to the point it would prevent ingress of minerals from saliva and other mineral containing liquids. use ya brain

Mossy

Can we stop it with the glycerin nonsense, please. that was claimed by one single dentist and there isn't a single other study to back up his claims since he made it. glycerin is water soluble, so how the **** can it coat teeth to the point it would prevent ingress of minerals from saliva and other mineral containing liquids. use ya brain
Dear Glycerin Sheriff,

You can do as you wish and we'll do likewise. The motto of this forum is "Think. Perceive. Act.": not everyone will learn and draw conclusions the same way and at the same pace; and least likely will anyone consider the words of a condescending, salty sardine—even if you are the saltiest (which you clearly are).

Mossy

This is the one I bought:

Arrived fairly quickly.
I would be curious to know how you like that MCHA you ordered. Can you please confirm that it was 1kg (1000g)?

Mary Lyn

I would be curious to know how you like that MCHA you ordered. Can you please confirm that it was 1kg (1000g)?
Yes 1 kg. I really like it but don't know just how much it is helping my teeth yet, but it looks like some regrowth of enamel is taking place though that could be the K2. They feel great and a dentist recently told me my gums are very healthy and no plaque. It is about 10 years since I had ANY treatment. I am seeing one for amalgam removal.

Mossy

Yes 1 kg. I really like it but don't know just how much it is helping my teeth yet, but it looks like some regrowth of enamel is taking place though that could be the K2. They feel great and a dentist recently told me my gums are very healthy and no plaque. It is about 10 years since I had ANY treatment. I am seeing one for amalgam removal.
Excellent testimony to your dyi approach. I've tried the Orawellness version, but I get negative effects. I think I may gamble with that one from buyhealthy.net, to see if its any better. Thank you for the feedback.

Last edited:

Mary Lyn

Thanks. I have a tooth powder I have made for many years, with various things, so I dip in there then into the calcium MCHA.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Excellent testimony to your dyi approach. I've tried the Orawellness version, but I get negative effects. I think I may gamble with that one from buyhealthy.net, to see if its any better. Thank you for the feedback.
Mossy,
What "negative effects"?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals